I have a plan - Page 3

I have a plan

This is a discussion on I have a plan within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This reminds me of something else, I know a few guys who wanted to see if they could produce highly flammable flags and sell them ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: I have a plan

This reminds me of something else, I know a few guys who wanted to see if they could produce highly flammable flags and sell them to protesters. The kit would include a lighter. But the flags would be pre-treated, so thay were so flammable that when lit, they would spontaneously combust in a big chemical flame.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Shootnlead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifty View Post
    I dunno.

But I will say, the situation in my home town got so bad some citizens took everything to social media. They set up a FB page and post every arrest, who is dealing, pics of ho's outside of hotels, underage drinkers, who is wanted, they call out the city management for incompetence daily. The take screen shots of known gang members FB pages and post those. They now have close to 15,000 members and it's really nuts. Some local businesses (bar owners) have tried to get the page shut down, but it only gets more popular. One hotel that is a haven for drug use was shut down after a constant barrage of posts and pics posted of hookers and addicts in the parking lot.
    Yet, this same plan won't work on democrat party...what a shame.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    “The everyday man who holsters a handgun for come-what-may eventualities cannot improve on a .44 Special revolver.” Skeeter Skelton

I like the plan only being the knuckle dragger that I am I'd probably sideline the doxing tactic in favor of some private "Come To Jesus" sessions with the Vigilance Committee.

The bottom line here however is the citizens of Portland, San Francisco, and Baltimore are having what they are willing to have. It should be up to them to clean out the vermin themselves one way or another. Electing the right people to office would be a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    Ahh hell go do it and let us know how it works out. I'm sure you got the people for it so yeah more power to you go for it!!!!!!!!!!
    Used to have those types on my payroll, but not today. Though I could call some of them to join in, give them the game plan and not have to babysit their assignments. They'd get exactly what was requested, not get caught documenting what's needed and bring me the raw data/evidence to collate into a public service announcement/bulletin..

Back at ya hare, if you're unwilling to be part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.
    Rabbit212 likes this.

I dunno.

But I will say, the situation in my home town got so bad some citizens took everything to social media. They set up a FB page and post every arrest, who is dealing, pics of ho's outside of hotels, underage drinkers, who is wanted, they call out the city management for incompetence daily. The take screen shots of known gang members FB pages and post those. They now have close to 15,000 members and it's really nuts. Some local businesses (bar owners) have tried to get the page shut down, but it only gets more popular. One hotel that is a haven for drug use was shut down after a constant barrage of posts and pics posted of hookers and addicts in the parking lot.
    That's what I'm talking about, see this plan would work just as effectively
    gatorbait51 likes this.

I dunno.

PM me with the FB page, so I can see how it's set up, thanks
    gatorbait51 likes this.

I like this idea!
    AzQkr likes this.
    We get the government we deserve.

As I see it the problem with saying, "It's their problem" and, "They deserve the government they voted in", is that the organization is already national, and the same tactics are being used everywhere they operate. That makes it a valid concern for those who live elsewhere.

I'm not comfortable with involving their families, but I see no problem with gathering and publishing the evidence of who, what, when, and where, along with the proof of same. Yes, it is essentially doing LE's work for them, but it would really put the ball into their court to hand them a neat package of actionable intel.
    AzQkr likes this.
    "...as politics in Washington and elsewhere grows increasingly un-moored from reality, humanist wisdom provides us with one final consolation: There is no greater lesson from the past than the intractability of human folly." Heather Mac Donald

Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    As I see it the problem with saying, "It's their problem" and, "They deserve the government they voted in", is that the orginization is already national and the same tactics are being used everywhere they operate. That makes it a valid concern for those who live elsewhere.

I'm not comfortable with involving their families but I see no problem with gathering and publishing the evidence of who, what, when, and where along with the proof of same. Yes, it is essentially doing LE's work for them but it would really put the ball into their court to hand them a neat package of actionable intel.
    That's the end goal, force admins and mayors through public outcry on social media and all the bad press they are getting and pressure from their citizens to arrest/charge those violating assault and battery laws. Force them to make arrests and get conviction on evidence that can't be challenged in courts.
    Hoganbeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    3 teams comprised of 5 men. 1 team to each of these cities--SF; Portland; Baltimore...
    You forgot Seattle.
    Lots of Antifa. Lots of "Anarchists."
    Lots of rioting and meaningless property destruction.

...So, a little story about how one can retaliate against someone with a little forethought. Atty who screwed several of us, details not important, had his mail forwarded to a gay bar in Key West, his electricity and water shut off on a Friday at 5pm knowing he'd be out of town for the weekend. His account numbers, vital stats were obtained through several public sources and his trash.

Took two weeks or thereabouts to get his mail straightened out. He came home to a frig with spoiled food. His auto waterer/sprinkler system not working, he lost some succulents...
    Sorry, AzQkr...
    You and I frequently agree, but not this time.
    The behavior you describe seems to me to be an act of cowardice.
    I couldn't possibly condone such a thing, no matter what he had done.
    AzQkr likes this.
    Steve
    Retired Leathersmith and Practical Shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, præparet bellum."

Quote Originally Posted by M1911A1 View Post
    You forgot Seattle.
    Lots of Antifa. Lots of "Anarchists."
    Lots of rioting and meaningless property destruction.

Sorry, AzQkr...
    You and I frequently agree, but not this time.
    The behavior you describe seems to me to be an act of cowardice.
    I couldn't possibly condone such a thing, no matter what he had done.
    Set goals/objectives, find the path of least resistance. 4 investigators were involved including myself. Round table consensus on how to muck with the atty for violating a contract without spending money to take him to court? Just what we did by consensus.

Could have filed a complaint with the board of bar overseers that investigate complaints, fine and/or censure/penalize/fine the atty leaving a record of such in his jacket forever. Nah, don't need to ruin the guys career, just give him the same heartburn he'd given us.

I voted for something more extreme, but the majority ruled.

Distinguished Member Array StripesDude's Avatar
    If these cowards decide to come to Dallas, I’ll sign up for the plan. But I am not holding my breath. They know better.

I have no issues outing some masked commie coward. Let’s turn the tables on them.
    AzQkr, airslot and Bikenut like this.

I didn't mention being anonymous about it.
    I'd beg to differ.

Post their faces, where they live, where they work, what they drive, pics of their parents on social media under a false FB/twitter accounts etc.
    Seems pretty anonymous to use false FB/Twitter accounts to dox. Just sayin'!
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien83 View Post
    I'd beg to differ.

Seems pretty anonymous to use false FB/Twitter accounts to dox. Just sayin'!
    Do you know the difference between anonymous and using a false account?

Fake accounts are attached to IP addresses which are discoverable, they is no real anonymity, when researched.

Do you know the difference between anonymous and using a fake account?

Fake accounts are attached to IP addresses which are discoverable, they is no real anonymity, when researched.
    Of course, either way it's the same thing. I'll say one thing, if you decide to do this I would love to sit back and lurk. I think they are scumbags that deserve to be dealt with. Back in my younger days, I'd take it to them without hesitation. These days I'm afraid if I get pushed down I might break a darn hip.
    AzQkr likes this.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links