FBI studies broken cameras outside Estein's cell

This is a discussion on FBI studies broken cameras outside Estein's cell within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I dont know whether to laugh or not. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1VI2LC Two cameras that malfunctioned outside the jail cell where financier Jeffrey Epstein died as he awaited ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: FBI studies broken cameras outside Estein's cell

I dont know whether to laugh or not.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKCN1VI2LC

Two cameras that malfunctioned outside the jail cell where financier Jeffrey Epstein died as he awaited trial on sex-trafficking charges have been sent to an FBI crime lab for examination, a law enforcement source told Reuters.

Epstein’s lawyers Reid Weingarten and Martin Weinberg told U.S. District Judge Richard Berman in Manhattan on Tuesday they had doubts about the New York City chief medical examiner’s conclusion that their client killed himself.

The two cameras were within view of the Manhattan jail cell where he was found dead on Aug. 10. A source earlier told Reuters two jail guards failed to follow a procedure overnight to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes.
    CG11, ETXhiker, msgt/ret and 3 others like this.

Senior Moderator
    Wow - two cameras broken? What a coincidence!
    Smitty
    AZCDL Life Member
    NRA Patron Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Several months after 9/11, I was flying out of LAX. As I was going through the security line, someone walked off with my suitcase. The 3 LEO's who were there said 'no problem, we'll just rewind the video from the cameras above the security area and figure out who took it". After about 10 minutes, they finally admitted that there was no video. Turns out that they had just painted the walls and nobody had bothered to re-align the cameras after the painters had moved them. I have no idea why nobody would have noticed, but that's human nature.
    OldChap likes this.
    I was born a gun owner, it wasn't a choice, I didn't become one later in life...I was born this way

Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Yes, the FBI will get right on it.
    ddrew and OldChap like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    Yes, the FBI will get right on it.
    I can hear the FBI forensics team: "Yep, they are broke alright. Can't fool us, were the FBI. How can we blame this on Trump?"
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

The FBI are smart folks - they know who signs their paycheck.
    Be careful of people who brag about who they are - a lion will never have to tell you who he's a lion.

Distinguished Member Array ETXhiker's Avatar
    We have reached the stage in our history where "implausable deniability" is good enough for the thugs in the deep state.
    "There are some ideas that are so wrong, only a very intelligent person could believe them." - George Orwell

VIP Member
    This is either one of the greatest clusters in history or a deep state operation. There are just too many things to have gone completely wrong to believe this was all a series of accidents, coincidents, and carelessness.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." Alexander Hamilton

Patron Life Member NRA
    SAF - CCRKBA
    NAGR / GOA
    TFA-LAC / Save the 2A
    Handgunlaw.us Donor

Quote Originally Posted by spclopr8tr View Post
    This is either one of the greatest clusters in history or a deep state operation. There are just too many things to have gone completely wrong to believe this was all a series of accidents, coincidents, and carelessness.
    I'm starting to have second thoughts about all of this too.
    spclopr8tr likes this.

I can't believe the cameras did not miraculously repair themselves.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum

Well, on one hand this is a gov't run prison and not a private one so massive incompetence is not surprising. Then again, it isn't just one instance where things are suspicious.

But don't worry, the dems have their national police force, the FBI on the case. The FBI involvement is the most unbelievable part of this farce. Epstein had info on many prominent Dems- ex-presidents, ex-governors, some foreign liberal politicians, etc. The FBI has to main missions- Protect Democrats that violate the law and to use the "justice" system to attack the Dems' opponents. So when it is reported that the FBI will be "investigating" that means they are going in as a fixer team.
    Sister, ETXhiker, Risasi and 2 others like this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Who is the vendor? HikVision/Huawei?

More proof of a two-tiered "just us" system.
    OldChap and MMinSC like this.

VIP Member
    I wonder WHEN they "broke"?

I'm sure if they weren't broke before, they are now.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Distinguished Member
    Hmmm...it took the FBI nearly 2 years to decide that Comey violated the law AFTER he essentially admitted it on national TV but the DOJ declined to prosecute. Why are we even talking about the successful Suiciding of this guy?
    OldChap and MMinSC like this.
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

And nothing will come out of it, they will do their pretend investigations, and just wait for it to blow over. After that, they will label anyone who doesn't buy the official story a conspiracy theorist nutjob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links