Favorite vice? - Page 4

Favorite vice?

This is a discussion on Favorite vice? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by arte710 Funny, nowadays I usually throw away books as soon as I've finished reading them. Mine end up at Goodwill....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Favorite vice?

Quote Originally Posted by arte710 View Post
    Funny, nowadays I usually throw away books as soon as I've finished reading them.
    Mine end up at Goodwill.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Good Mexican (Tex-Mex) food.

It's been my favorite food by far, since as far back as I can remember. (Like 5 or 6 years old)
    Rockymonster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by scottync View Post
    Cranky old men need some fun.

Attachment 301472

Favorite vice? Mine has to be a Guinness Stout and a handmade cigar. I'm frugal except when it comes craft beer and handmade cigars. (Top notch guns, ammo and knives are an interest, but they ain't a vice.) At this stage of my life, other stuff just ain't a priority.
    I love Guinness Extra Stout or a good scotch, and a good cigar. Just last night, I smoked one of my favorites, a Cohiba Black, and Glenmorangie scotch. Tonight. it will be a E.P. Carrillo La Historia E-III, and a Guinness. If I'm doing yard work, it's a Busch and a Rocky Patel Short Run.
    scottync likes this.
    NRA lifetime member

Flint

Quote Originally Posted by arte710 View Post
    Funny, nowadays I usually throw away books as soon as I've finished reading them.
    I have way too many books that that is after a serious purge I did earlier this year. I have gone to all Kindle e-books and audiobooks.

My favorite vice is taking naps. I just have to keep them short and early in the day or I don't sleep well at night.
    M1911A1 likes this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

I love firearms and riding motorcycles, but those are not vises to me just facts of life. My main vice would be IPAs. I like stouts too, but gravitate mostly to IPAs.
    Most of the IPAs I drink are local or regional. Here's a pic of my current stash.
    "Some people go to bed with Lucifer..........then cry, cry, cry when they don't greet the day with God."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links