Chris Jericho's

Chris Jericho's

This is a discussion on Chris Jericho's within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This was the local conversation topic. Wrestler Chris Jericho's $30k belt went missing, was reported stolen, then it was found by a guy in the ...

Thread: Chris Jericho's

Chris Jericho's

This was the local conversation topic. Wrestler Chris Jericho's $30k belt went missing, was reported stolen, then it was found by a guy in the road who didn't know what it was.

How it got to where it was found is a mystery, but I'm betting it was left on the trunk of the limo.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...ce/2219586001/

Quote Originally Posted by Nifty View Post
    This was the local conversation topic. Wrestler Chris Jericho's $30k belt went missing, was reported stolen, then it was found by a guy in the road who didn't know what it was.

How it got to where it was found is a mystery, but I'm betting it was left on the trunk of the limo.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...ce/2219586001/
    That was a really strange situation. I have been watching wrestling for many years and the only other time I heard of something similar happening was back in the late 70's or early 80's when someone in the crowd at a house show stole the AWA world heavyweight belt. Verne Gagne had some of his wrestlers go out (including his son Greg) and try searching cars for it but they did not find it. It was eventually anonymously turned in but several of the expensive jewels on it were removed.

Why was the who found it in the road?
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Sponsored Links