Are you a terrorist?

Are you a terrorist?

This is a discussion on Are you a terrorist? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; First, I was a "racist." Now, because I am an NRA member, they want to label me a "domestic terrorist"? 32% of Dems Support ‘Terrorist’ ...

Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By G26Raven
  • 1 Post By krunchnik
  • 2 Post By CavemanBob
  • 4 Post By Mike1956
  • 4 Post By Cornhusker95
  • 2 Post By jmf552
  • 1 Post By msgt/ret

Thread: Are you a terrorist?

Are you a terrorist?

First, I was a "racist." Now, because I am an NRA member, they want to label me a "domestic terrorist"?

32% of Dems Support ‘Terrorist’ Label for NRA, 28% Believe in Criminalizing Membership

The Left in America continues its sprint to the outermost radical fringes. Last week, San Francisco officially labelled the NRA a “terrorist organization.” Now, Rasmussen Reports reveals that 32% of Democrats polled “favor declaring the gun rights group a terrorist organization.” Even worse, 28% of them would imprison people for joining the nation’s oldest civil rights organization.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/32...ng-membership/
    buckwheatpaul likes this.
    If something is important enough, you will find a way. If it's not, you will find an excuse.
    Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.
    If you are asked to be the hero, be the hero.

It sure doesn't take long for things to go from bad to worse-I can't even come up with a good comparison of what this actually means!
    How about we demonize any group that we don't like and turn them all into terrorists-any group that doesn't fit my personal liking!
    G26Raven likes this.
    THE CROW

Distinguished Member Array CavemanBob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    First, I was a "racist." Now, because I am an NRA member, they want to label me a "domestic terrorist"?

32% of Dems Support ‘Terrorist’ Label for NRA, 28% Believe in Criminalizing Membership

The Left in America continues its sprint to the outermost radical fringes. Last week, San Francisco officially labelled the NRA a “terrorist organization.” Now, Rasmussen Reports reveals that 32% of Democrats polled “favor declaring the gun rights group a terrorist organization.” Even worse, 28% of them would imprison people for joining the nation’s oldest civil rights organization.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/32...ng-membership/
    Perhaps that 32% should be charged with sedition.

I have to say, the NRA has done a poor job educating the public about what the NRA does. Most non-members are not even aware of any aspect of the NRA other than the lobbying arm. Wayne LaPierre isn't afraid to spent large sums of NRA $$$$ for a lavish lifestyle but has skimped on PR spending. The NRA does so much more than just lobbying which benefits the shooters of this country.
    airslot and G26Raven like this.
    Arsenal? That's not an arsenal, that's my gun collection! John Wick, now he has an arsenal.

NRA Patron member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CavemanBob View Post
    Perhaps that 32% should be charged with sedition.

I have to say, the NRA has done a poor job educating the public about what the NRA does. Most non-members are not even aware of any aspect of the NRA other than the lobbying arm. Wayne LaPierre isn't afraid to spent large sums of NRA $$$$ for a lavish lifestyle but has skimped on PR spending. The NRA does so much more than just lobbying which benefits the shooters of this country.
    The NRA has long preached to the choir exclusively.
    CavemanBob, airslot, Qtip and 1 others like this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

I prefer to called a good ol boy...95%+ plus see me that way...The rest can.......Well... you know

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    The NRA has long preached to the choir exclusively.
    And fewer and fewer of the choir are listening anymore...
    Mike1956 and G26Raven like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

QKShooter likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Sponsored Links