Idiots, hope they all get dunked in the channel - Page 2

Idiots, hope they all get dunked in the channel

This is a discussion on Idiots, hope they all get dunked in the channel within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Why aren't the police simply pulling them up and slapping them in jail? Not like they can escape....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Idiots, hope they all get dunked in the channel

Why aren't the police simply pulling them up and slapping them in jail? Not like they can escape.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

If they scrunched them together out of the way of the boats we could just fix it to where they canít get up or down. Problem fixed.

Hope they spin them around a bunch of times and play drop them so they soil their pants before getting them back up.

Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

I heard on the radio that they have two lanes shut down. KTRH didn't say who it was just that they were protesters.

Unfortunately that is a security area and I can't take my boat there. When I get back to the house will turn on the vhf and see if I can pick anything up this far inland.
    CWOUSCG likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Don't understand why or how that could stop a freighter.

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    My son is a mariner and in Galveston right now.
    Says he has been monitoring the radio traffic between the salty barge captains. Says it is hilarious.
    I told him to give me about 5 hours to get down there I would like to see if my AR10's scope is zeroed in.
    Dove hunting starts this week in Texas, could be some good target practice for the dove hunters.

LOL oh I bet they are having a big time listening to that! Many are Louisiana fellows, and many captains from the Great Lakes. Iíd love a recording of the communication and decisions being made bet it is hilarious. CWOUSCG is also in the ship biddness and works down that way, Iím looking forward to hearing how the day went.
    CWOUSCG likes this.
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Instymp View Post
    Don't understand why or how that could stop a freighter.

Laws; they are in the way. Most ships have something or another tall on them, it def would stop a lot of sailing ships but that water is used for the oil with the refineries down there. We can only hope the refinery are up and running strong and the air direction blows it on the protesters, stinks to high heaven!

This would be akin to them laying in the street to stop cars, you want to run them over but those pesky laws get in the way 😉
    CWOUSCG likes this.
    Trust God.

Think about it.

I think it would be fun to get semi close to one of them with a boat hook and set them to swinging and spinning. Then back off a bit and watch the fun. And a couple accidental love taps with that hook in the process might help with working out frustration from them being there....
    Sister and CWOUSCG like this.
    1987-1991 Army Guard/Regular Army
    1996-2014 Navy- Retired

High powered pellet gun and a discrete position to set up in

Their azz shot wales of pain will sound like a protest song from a distance, the fun could last for hours
    Sister likes this.

Just got a somewhat update from DH; he said if anyone touches those ropes and one of the snowflakes gets hurt then lawyers would make houston pay for the rest of their lives, so it comes down to money and laws. Right now itís a wait and see but I feel sure somebody has something up their sleeve to take care of this.

It is a political atmosphere here with the mayorís office becoming a target for voting right now ~ this may break the current mayor we will see!
    CWOUSCG likes this.
    Trust God.

Think about it.

Distinguished Member
    it sort of adds a new dimension to what my teen-age buddies and I did decades six decades ago: "hanging around." Where is a low flying helicopter when you need one. Swinging in the prop wash would be fun to watch.
    Sister, CWOUSCG and Workaholic like this.
    USMC 9/59 through 9/69
    Vietnam June Ď66 to February Ď68
    MOS: 4641, Combat Photographer

Memberships:
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime

It would sure be a shame if someoneís truck bumper accidentally got hooked on their ropes as it was flying by. Just saying
    I was born a gun owner, it wasn't a choice, I didn't become one later in life...I was born this way

If you could doctor up the photos to look like there are nooses around their necks it may work to our advantage to keep the other liberal snowflakes away (high five)

(mid evil stuff how fun!)
    CWOUSCG likes this.
    Trust God.

Think about it.

Are the idiots still hanging? This could be the start of them living there like they tried doing to the trees in Cali a few years ago.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Idiots, hope they all get dunked in the channel-c053fa8b-80c7-4bc7-a7e7-ce5f89b37486.gif

🤣
    Trust God.

Think about it.

Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Wish I had a drone that could spray some pepper spray on their heads.
    Be fun to watch them squirm and scream
    CWOUSCG likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links