Idiots, hope they all get dunked in the channel

This is a discussion on Idiots, hope they all get dunked in the channel within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; CWO just phoned and asked if I had local TV on, no, but when turned on this is what is going on in Houston today; ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: Idiots, hope they all get dunked in the channel

CWO just phoned and asked if I had local TV on, no, but when turned on this is what is going on in Houston today;

================================================== ========

HOUSTON — Greenpeace activists are hanging from the Fred Hartman Bridge in an effort to block traffic in the Houston Ship Channel.
    A portion of the traffic in the Ship Channel has stopped from Light 102A to 104 due to the demonstration.
    So far, the incident is only blocking one northbound lane on the bridge itself.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/lo...6-f341db2ebbf3

================================================== ========

Video on the link. They ARE stopping the ships, for the moment anyway... gosh I wish someone would cut ALL the cords they are hanging from and give them all a nice wet baptism
    HotBrass45 and CWOUSCG like this.
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

My son is a mariner and in Galveston right now.
    Says he has been monitoring the radio traffic between the salty barge captains. Says it is hilarious.
    I told him to give me about 5 hours to get down there I would like to see if my AR10's scope is zeroed in.
    Dove hunting starts this week in Texas, could be some good target practice for the dove hunters.

When CWO phoned he mentioned that they looked like “piñatas” 😂
    Trust God.

What would happen if you put the same amount of trust in God that you do in the brakes on what your driving on the highways?

Think about it.

As anti-human as greenpeace is if they want to sacrifice themselves I say more power to them.

https://www.activistfacts.com/organi...31-greenpeace/
    ETXhiker, Sister, OD* and 6 others like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Blocked by military network. Any pics?
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Damien83 View Post
    Blocked by military network. Any pics?

Name:  377854D1-413D-4409-8C37-D47725AACF6D.jpeg
Views: 22
Size:  20.2 KB

Idiots, hope they all get dunked in the channel-3117729a-d7ee-4fd7-ab05-9aeb7462796b.jpeg

Sure can’t fix that kind of stupid, that right there is mental institution material, those are the kinds of ppl that we need to be afraid of cause they really ain’t right in the head!

Hate a lot of stuff is illegal, a paintball gun on the deck of that boat would be a bunch of fun!
    Trust God.

Think about it.

What a bunch of idiots. I'd give anything to see someone cut the ropes or like @Sister stated, light them up with a paintball gun.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

They were doing that on the Saint Johns Bridge on the Columbia River in Portland a few years ago.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...illing-n400306
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    As anti-human as greenpeace is if they want to sacrifice themselves I say more power to them.

https://www.activistfacts.com/organi...31-greenpeace/

..wonder what the point system is for tagging one of those? Extra 20 points for the one in the skinny jeans and plus 5 for the hair bun dude/dudette (?) with the pink socks
    Trust God.

Think about it.

A really good thunderstorm might dampen their spirits a bit. Some lightning and golf-ball size hail would make for a real adventure hanging off a bridge.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

@OldChap; would be too bad if one of those 18 wheelers “accidentally” ran over all those bicycles those piñata left on the bridge wouldn’t it

(shhhh, maybe the ppl living under the bridge will all get new bikes before they cut the ding-a-lings down)
    Trust God.

Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    @OldChap; would be too bad if one of those 18 wheelers “accidentally” ran over all those bicycles those piñata left on the bridge wouldn’t it

(shhhh, maybe the ppl living under the bridge will all get new bikes before they cut the ding-a-lings down)
    You mean something like this?

Damien83 and CWOUSCG like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

VIP Member
    Without oil, no shipping. No shipping = no Made-in-China Save the Whales T-shirts. No Korean bicycles. No SAAB’s. No Vietnamese scrunchies for their hair buns.

Ninnies......
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

Senior Moderator
    Economic terrorism.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

I think the Galveston Police not intervening is a major capitulation. This emboldens these guys to do this again. I am really getting impatient with LE not doing their jobs during left wing protests.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links