Global Climate Strike, Start your own!

This is a discussion on Global Climate Strike, Start your own! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This is messed up. Wonder who is behind this? Sept 20-27, tried to copy and paste but itís too big so link included. They (whomever ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Global Climate Strike, Start your own!

This is messed up. Wonder who is behind this? Sept 20-27, tried to copy and paste but itís too big so link included. They (whomever they are) are encouraging ppl to strike all over the world.

https://globalclimatestrike.net/start/

edited; just saw the list of ppl that are starting this, itís the usual offenders with Change dot org and CARE , two of a list of anti American groups.
    Trust God, He is in control.

UDC member

EPSTEIN DIDNíT KILL HIMSELF

The global warming cultists will never give up.
    Sister, OD*, HotBrass45 and 1 others like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Here is a list of some of the sponsors, just a few on there I have used before as in vitamins and cleaning products. Iím boycotting every dang one of them, donít need them! 😡

https://strikewithus.org/?referrer=g...350org-network

UDC member

Any more I just agree with them and tell them I believe in global warming, then I quote 2Pe 3:10...nobody ever wants to talk to me much after that.
    OD* and Sister like this.

Senior Member Array DownInTheDark's Avatar
    Winters where I live could be a few degrees warmer. I am all for global warming.
    OD* and Sister like this.

Our last few winters have been really nice, so we're all for global warming. In fact, I'm worried it'll go the other way and start cooling down again. I think just to make sure and do my part, I'm gonna go out and drive my old Jeep around some, then come back and cook a nice big fat juicy steak on my old charcoal grill. I'll dump so many BTU's into the atmosphere tonight that it'll show up on satellite.
    I was born a gun owner, it wasn't a choice, I didn't become one later in life...I was born this way

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Never heard of it and probably wouldnít have if it wasnít brought up here. Wish I could help or strike or whatever but on the 20th Iím at the movies watching the new Rambo movie or Downton Abbey still havenít made up my mind yet.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

I'm retired. I'm always on strike.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by HotBrass45 View Post
    Our last few winters have been really nice, so we're all for global warming. In fact, I'm worried it'll go the other way and start cooling down again. I think just to make sure and do my part, I'm gonna go out and drive my old Jeep around some, then come back and cook a nice big fat juicy steak on my old charcoal grill. I'll dump so many BTU's into the atmosphere tonight that it'll show up on satellite.
    I TRIED to get my wonderful husband to possibly retiring in the upper, I love snow and lots of it. He said no way, the gun laws up that way ran him off. The year we spend north of Greenbay in WI was one of the best years of my life, snow, Christmas trees to the sky, best food Iíve ever eaten!

He doesnít like those laws where you have to register family guns and stuff like that canít say I blame him. Beautiful area!
    G26Raven and msgt/ret like this.

UDC member

1. Go to the link that Sister has provided in Post #1.
    2. Look on the page where the countries of the world are listed.
    3. Click on either Cuba, North Korea, or Venezuela, to see what's being done there.
    4. Laugh long and loud.

In order to join the Global Climate Strike, first you have to live in a free country.
    So it's not gonna be very "global," is it?
    dangerranger likes this.
    Steve
    Retired Leathersmith and Practical Shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, prśparet bellum."

Sept. 20th? I can't make it. I will be too tired from the day before: Sept. 19 "International Talk Like a Pirate Day" (ITLAPD). Really, I'm not kidding. Long John Silvers restaurants and Krispy Kreme donuts offer discounts if you order talking like a pirate. Some cities have ITLAPD parties. It's a big day for me.

Disclaimer: It is all in good fun. It does not celebrate real, murdering pirates. It celebrates stereotypical movie pirates. Arghhhh!

More fun on ITLAPD! ? International Talk Like A Pirate Day
    darbo likes this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DownInTheDark View Post
    Winters where I live could be a few degrees warmer. I am all for global warming.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotBrass45 View Post
    Our last few winters have been really nice, so we're all for global warming...
    I saw a while back that they'd had a big Global Warming conference in Siberia. The consensus was that they're all for it!
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dares not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

VIP Member
    Iím may be ill that day.....National Cheeseburger Day is the 18th and I plan to be over-served.....
    M1911A1, darbo and msgt/ret like this.
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.Ē - Joe Lewis

ďIím not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a Ďlittleí dirty.....Ē

Member: GOA, SAF

Don't forget.....19 September is "National Talk Like A Pirate Day!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRR, MATEY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DownInTheDark View Post
    It noticeable here in S. FL too. My A/C runs 2-3 days less each winter now.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links