Rambo: Last Blood

This is a discussion on Rambo: Last Blood within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Oh yeah. Oh, heck yeah....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Rambo: Last Blood

VIP Member

Oh yeah. Oh, heck yeah.

Brad426, Bad Bob and Redbert31 like this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -PEF, Refugee from the Island of Misfit Toys

The 31% on Rotten Tomatoes doesn't fill me with confidence, though.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    The 31% on Rotten Tomatoes doesn't fill me with confidence, though.
    And here's a quote from one Critic:

"[It] is less an escapist action movie and more a dramatized manifestation of the most notorious sentences from Donald Trump's presidential campaign announcement speech. "

Obviously that reviewer needs testosterone supplements!

Besides, it has an 84% Audience review, Baby!
    hick63, airslot, Bad Bob and 2 others like this.

Iíll never know. Stallone is a raging Antigun wing-nut who wants to eliminate the 2A. Which is strange because he has depended on guns for 30 years to make up for bad acting skills. The SOB will never see $1 from me. If you must go, buy a ticket to another movie that starts about the same time. Donít let this Hollywood celebretard use your own money against us.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rambo-...b-in-hollywood

ďAnd it wasnít just lax gun laws he was angry about; he wanted to blow a hole through the Second Amendment: ďIt has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ĎItís ending, itís over, all bets are off, itís not 200 years ago, we donít need [the Second Amendment] anymore, and the rest of the world doesnít have it,íĒ Stallone told Access Hollywood in 1998. ďWhy should we?ĒĒ
    I was born a gun owner, it wasn't a choice, I didn't become one later in life...I was born this way

I saw the movie , itís nothing to rave about ,itís just a movie to put Rambo to rest. Now. Thatís just my opinion.
    USN,NRA,

Distinguished Member
    I put Rambo to rest after #1. A man who fights like he di in the flick makes me feel inferior. And, I am bald to boot. I am just a Bruce Willis Die Hard guy.
    USMC 9/59 through 9/69
    Vietnam June Ď66 to February Ď68
    MOS: 4641, Combat Photographer

Memberships:
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime

Based on these comments, I'm gonna have to see it.

I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HotBrass45 View Post
    Iíll never know. Stallone is a raging Antigun wing-nut who wants to eliminate the 2A. Which is strange because he has depended on guns for 30 years to make up for bad acting skills. The SOB will never see $1 from me. If you must go, buy a ticket to another movie that starts about the same time. Donít let this Hollywood celebretard use your own money against us.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rambo-...b-in-hollywood

ďAnd it wasnít just lax gun laws he was angry about; he wanted to blow a hole through the Second Amendment: ďIt has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ĎItís ending, itís over, all bets are off, itís not 200 years ago, we donít need [the Second Amendment] anymore, and the rest of the world doesnít have it,íĒ Stallone told Access Hollywood in 1998. ďWhy should we?ĒĒ
    Whew! Talk about a dash of cold water!

If I refused to see any movie based on the talent's personal views, heck, I'd have to.....read a book.

Politics aside I'll judge that book by its cover.

Stallone hasn't made a good movie since Cop Land (his small role in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 doesn't count much). Most everything else he is making are overly simplistic action movies with little to no substance.
    M1911A1 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by entertainment72 View Post

Stallone hasn't made a good movie since Cop Land (his small role in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 doesn't count much). Most everything else he is making are overly simplistic action movies with little to no substance.
    Uh...yeah. That's kind of the point. I'm looking for Good Guys doing Bad Things to Bad People. With fire, explosions, yelling, sweat, and blood.

Quote Originally Posted by PEF View Post
    Whew! Talk about a dash of cold water!

If I refused to see any movie based on the talent's personal views, heck, I'd have to.....read a book.
    Based on that, you wouldn't buy one of Carl Hiaason's novels...
    M1911A1 likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

I wont see it just cause of him ...I dont care about ones views on guns who to vote for etc and if it not too screaming from the roof tops I dont care ..But as somone who made his money and life off of gun moveis to say the stuff he said ..Yeah not I am good( well that and the last 4 movies I have seen of his have sucked a lot ) ... Same with Liame Nieson

I get most people are not pro gun or as much pro gun as we are ..I dont care but to so activily not only say no gun bans but to support more gun laws yeah no thanks
    ďEvery normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.Ē H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Quote Originally Posted by entertainment72 View Post

He makes movies for a living, those movies make him a lot of money.

I haven't been to a movie theater since I took the grand kids to see Shrek The Third. If I'm still interested when this makes it to the used DVD store I'll watch it.
    msgt/ret likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    He makes movies for a living, those movies make him a lot of money.

I haven't been to a movie theater since I took the grand kids to see Shrek The Third. If I'm still interested when this makes it to the used DVD store I'll watch it.
    Whatís a DVD?
    M1911A1 likes this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I'll get the DVD. Told the wife after the last Rambo movie exactly what the next one should be...and then it looks like they did it.
    I'll get it just to piss off the snowflakes!
    As for the politics of Sly, he's Hollywood I don't pay attention to their rantings.
    airslot likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links