Hey Texas folks, you seeing Kali plates a bunch? - Page 3

Hey Texas folks, you seeing Kali plates a bunch?

This is a discussion on Hey Texas folks, you seeing Kali plates a bunch? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Nope. Nada. As for not being welcome because your caucasian.....if it helps I haven't been welcome in most of the rest of the USA because ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Hey Texas folks, you seeing Kali plates a bunch?

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Nope. Nada. As for not being welcome because your caucasian.....if it helps I haven't been welcome in most of the rest of the USA because I'm not caucasian.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Quote Originally Posted by rlggray View Post
    When I lived in Odessa back in the 1900s, I saw a lot of California tags.
    I think there's a lot of cross pollination between West TX and Cali.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Agent K

I spent some time in the Dallas/Fort Worth area last year, you can have it..

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Wow, I don’t go out much here due to the traffic with living in a city of two and a half million people but I have noticed LOTS of California license plates?

What’s up with that? Nobody comes to Houston on purpose unless they are getting paid or running from something?!

Sure does look like Texas is turning blue if this keeps up.
    Ive spent some time in Texas, and never really saw anything special about it. Oh, it has its charms that are unique to it, but then again most places do.

But as far as freedoms go, especially with respect to firearms and hunting grounds available to the public, I think that Kentucky has had them best for a long time.
    Theres property available here at reasonable prices, including small farms and woodlands.
    Sister likes this.
    " Blessed is that man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight.”
    -Jeff Cooper

“ Looking around doesn’t cost you anything; and it’s a healthy habit”
    -Joe Foss

Quote Originally Posted by G-man* View Post
    Ive spent some time in Texas, and never really saw anything special about it. Oh, it has its charms that are unique to it, but then again most places do.

But as far as freedoms go, especially with respect to firearms and hunting grounds available to the public, I think that Kentucky has had them best for a long time.
    Theres property available here at reasonable prices, including small farms and woodlands.
    Kentucky is definitely a place I could live.
    We get the government we deserve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links