Beto's latest solution to the AR conundrum....

Beto's latest solution to the AR conundrum....

This is a discussion on Beto's latest solution to the AR conundrum.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; People should stop giving him ideas.......

Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree56Likes
  • 9 Post By G26Raven
  • 5 Post By LimaCharlie
  • 2 Post By buckwheatpaul
  • 5 Post By msgt/ret
  • 5 Post By NelsonHolsters
  • 9 Post By jmf552
  • 4 Post By KILTED COWBOY
  • 5 Post By Havok
  • 6 Post By Rock and Glock
  • 3 Post By Havok
  • 1 Post By Chuck808
  • 2 Post By RedSafety

Thread: Beto's latest solution to the AR conundrum....

  1. #1
    VIP Member Array G26Raven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Southwest
    Posts
    6,945

    Beto's latest solution to the AR conundrum....

    People should stop giving him ideas....

    Beto's latest solution to the AR conundrum....-71143501_2450238375259045_736593380959584256_o.jpg
    CWOUSCG, darbo, ETXhiker and 6 others like this.
    "Don't drive your truck when you're all jacked up..." Gretchen Wilson
    2% of the U.S. population thinks the Cold War was caused by climate change

  2. #2
    VIP Member Array LimaCharlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northwest Oregon
    Posts
    14,169
    Is an M1A fourteen times better? Asking for a friend.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

  3. #3
    Member Array buckwheatpaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    NE TEXAS
    Posts
    229
    Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    People should stop giving him ideas....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71143501_2450238375259045_736593380959584256_o.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	261.3 KB 
ID:	303006
    And he is just dumb enough to fall for it!
    airslot and G26Raven like this.

  4. #4
    Sponsor
    Array NelsonHolsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lenior NC
    Posts
    1,390
    I wish he would get an idea what he could with any gun that in my opinion would make the world a better place. That or gather up all the Dem but cases and cralw back under there rock.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Array msgt/ret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    15,069
    The guy is like herpes, he just won't go away.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

  6. #6
    Sponsor
    Array NelsonHolsters's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lenior NC
    Posts
    1,390
    I think he is the same species that convinced Eve to eat the forbidden fruit, along with ever other far left freak of nature on there side of the board. Ok nuff said if I say how I really feel about them I would probably be banned from the forum.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    VIP Member Array jmf552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    6,224
    I have a different view. I think we should be grateful for nuts like Beto and AOC. As bat-squat crazy as they are, they are saying what they really believe and showing what they really are. They are showing the whole country what is in store if they get real power.

    The only downside is they are making the liberal establishment, like Biden and Warren seem like "reasonable" choices. Those folks would like to say and do what Beto and AOC are saying and doing, but they will never be honest about it.

    It's like while I hate everything Sanders stands for, I have some respect for his honesty. He is open about being a socialist and even a wannabe communist. As far as I'm concerned, a lot of liberals are that way also, it's just most of them aren't honest about it.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

  8. #8
    Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    896
    I disagree.
    Beto and the squad are dangerous.
    Kids and young adults listen to these rubes and take what they are saying as gospel.
    They will soon be able to vote.
    The media is behind them and doesn’t question anything they say which compounds the problem

  9. #9
    VIP Member Array Havok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    6,597
    Apparently Beto went to Kent State and said only government should have guns. That must have been really awkward.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    I have a different view. I think we should be grateful for nuts like Beto and AOC. As bat-squat crazy as they are, they are saying what they really believe and showing what they really are. They are showing the whole country what is in store if they get real power.

    The only downside is they are making the liberal establishment, like Biden and Warren seem like "reasonable" choices. Those folks would like to say and do what Beto and AOC are saying and doing, but they will never be honest about it.

    It's like while I hate everything Sanders stands for, I have some respect for his honesty. He is open about being a socialist and even a wannabe communist. As far as I'm concerned, a lot of liberals are that way also, it's just most of them aren't honest about it.
    I admire the dems. As stupid as their ideas are, they stand strong behind the things they believe. Unlike the spineless republicans, they would never cave in to sound reasonable to those they view as the enemy.
    We get the government we deserve.

  10. #10
    Senior Moderator
    Array Rock and Glock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    404 Page Not Found
    Posts
    22,228
    For the cynical voters like ourselves, the crazy eyed politicians, as much as they believe in themselves (see "hubris"), are the stalking horses and trial balloons for others, and in fact give truth to our fears.

    Unfortunately, their rhetoric and charisma allow them to attract idealistic youth in their crusade, as in Bernie Bros in 2016.

    The youth will be the demographic to watch, if they don't forget to vote, or lose their passion as the war of debates takes its' toll.

    Robert Francis' tin ear was on full display at Kent State. He is an ignorant, disgusting, narcissistic person that should never be allowed near a light switch, let alone any power.
    Havok, msgt/ret, ETXhiker and 3 others like this.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here



    "If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

  11. #11
    VIP Member Array Havok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    For the cynical voters like ourselves, the crazy eyed politicians, as much as they believe in themselves (see "hubris"), are the stalking horses and trial balloons for others, and in fact give truth to our fears.

    Unfortunately, their rhetoric and charisma allow them to attract idealistic youth in their crusade, as in Bernie Bros in 2016.

    The youth will be the demographic to watch, if they don't forget to vote, or lose their passion as the war of debates takes its' toll.

    Robert Francis' tin ear was on full display at Kent State. He is an ignorant, disgusting, narcissistic person that should never be allowed near a light switch, let alone any power.
    Facebook will remind the democrats to vote.
    msgt/ret, ETXhiker and G26Raven like this.
    We get the government we deserve.

  12. #12
    VIP Member Array Chuck808's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa Bay area, Florida
    Posts
    2,220
    The NFA allows joe blow civilian to own a machine gun, short barrel rifle/shotgun, and even a destructive device for just a $200 tax. We would be much safer as a country if we repealed the NFA entirely and got rid of this $200 loophole that allows civilians to own machine guns.
    Havok likes this.

  13. #13
    Distinguished Member Array RedSafety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    1,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    Apparently Beto went to Kent State and said only government should have guns. That must have been really awkward.


    I admire the dems. As stupid as their ideas are, they stand strong behind the things they believe. Unlike the spineless republicans, they would never cave in to sound reasonable to those they view as the enemy.
    Have to agree. Republicans are wimps. And Benny's followers are total morons. THe Kent State shootings were done BY the government. But the government should be trusted even after the murders? Yup, morons.
    G26Raven and Havok like this.
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •