A Southern Nightmare? - Page 3

A Southern Nightmare?

This is a discussion on A Southern Nightmare? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; You will be hearing from my attorneys, Haagen and Dazs. Thank you....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: A Southern Nightmare?

You will be hearing from my attorneys, Haagen and Dazs.

Thank you.
    M1911A1 likes this.

I think I have you all beat for ice cream. Ours is made at a little parlor three blocks from our house. It is more of a family event than just the ice cream though. My best friend and his wife walk over to the house. We both have two year old boys that were born a week apart(darn hurricane Mathew). We all walk down to the ice cream parlor. The wives take the boys in for ice cream and my buddy and me go the beer garden next door. Nice place to sit and they carry a lot of obscure imports that I like. The wives bring the boys over to finish their ice cream while the gown-ups have a couple nice beers. When the sugar kicks in, we cross the street to a very large and mostly outdoor brewery that always has a lot of children running around. My buddy and I play bocce ball while the boys run in circles and the ladies watch the blues grass band play. Then 3 blocks back to my place and the boys are ready for bed. As for the ice cream, I have no idea. We go for ice cream weekly but I have never actually had it. Anyway, I enjoy going out for ice cream.
    M1911A1 likes this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    Hallelujah!!! Finally, a caliber....errrr.....ICE CREAM WAR where nobody gets tacky...[emphasis added]
    Um, no...
    The ice cream will get pretty tacky, if your freezer isn't cold enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    The turks don't know how to make coffee. Just imagine what the result would be if they used full sized cups ? That's a fatal result.
    Full-size cups would only improve the quality of the fortune that the old hag reads from the grounds dumped into the saucer!
    OldChap likes this.
    Steve
    Retired Leathersmith and Practical Shooter

"Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

Distinguished Member Array 1MoreFord's Avatar
    I haven't seen anyone mention our home state favorite. Yarnell's. Their vanilla is right about as good as Bluebell and they haven't been recalled for listeria.
    OldChap likes this.
    Joe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links