Hanoi jane handcuffed as a “climate change” cultist.

This is a discussion on Hanoi jane handcuffed as a “climate change” cultist. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; In keeping with forum decorum I will not express my feelings with that female dog but I would loved to have seen her in cuffs ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Hanoi jane handcuffed as a “climate change” cultist.

In keeping with forum decorum I will not express my feelings with that female dog but I would loved to have seen her in cuffs and perp walked into custody.

Jane Fonda arrested in Washington, DC at climate change rally

Jane Fonda was arrested on Friday after declaring she took time off her Netflix series to spend months engaging in political activism.

Fonda was among 16 people arrested on the Capitol steps Friday, according to U.S. Capitol police, Fox News has learned. The actress was charged with "crowding, obstructing or incommoding." She was there to rally alongside other climate change activists.

According to video obtained by WUSA9 reporter Mike Valerio, U.S. Capitol police in Washington D.C. appear to take Fonda into custody with her hands zip-tied behind her back as a crowd of onlookers cheers. Reportedly, she was participating in a climate change protest.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...rrested-report
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Let us all never forget Hanoi Jane.
    airslot, OldChap, DZUS and 3 others like this.

-hanoi-jane-memorial.jpg
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

VIP Member
    She doesn’t deserve the publicity....
    OldChap, msgt/ret and DZUS like this.
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF

Name:  C42D3172-7C96-401F-8851-63C5A644BFE4.jpeg
Views: 22
Size:  45.3 KB
    “Beware of people who brag about who they are. A lion will never have to tell you he is a lion.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dial1911 View Post
    Name:  C42D3172-7C96-401F-8851-63C5A644BFE4.jpeg
Views: 22
Size:  45.3 KB
    DZUS, Sister, airslot and 4 others like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Distinguished Member

“This is Jane Fonda, from Hanoi, and I’m speaking particularly to the U.S. servicemen who are stationed on the aircraft carriers in the Gulf of Tonkin, 7th Fleet in the Anglico Corps in the south of Vietnam. You are very far away, perhaps, and removed from the country that you’re being ordered to shoot shells at and bomb. And the use of these bombs or condoning the use of these bombs makes one a war criminal. The men who are ordering you to use these weapons are war criminals according to international law, and in, in the past, in Germany and in Japan, men who were guilty of these kind of crimes were tried and executed,” said Fonda.

Her other recording is as follows: “This is Jane Fonda, in Hanoi, speaking to the men in the cockpits of the Phantoms, in the B-52s, in the F-4s. Those of you here fighting the war. All of you, in your heart of hearts, know the lies. Cheating on body counts, the falsified battle reports, number of planes shot down, what your targets really are. Knowing who was doing the lying, should you then allow these same liars to define who your enemy is [unintelligible]…examine the reasons given to justify the murder you are being paid to commit. If they told you the truth, you wouldn’t fight, you wouldn’t kill. You were not born and brought up by your mothers to be killers. So you have been told lies so that it would be possible for you to kill.”
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

Well I make no bones about my feelings for her and what should have been done to her many years ago. She should have been executed for the traitor she was. James Rowe estimated that she was responsible for the deaths of over 100 service men in Vietnam. That should have accounted for something more than movie fame and continued aggrandizement by a fawning public.
    airslot, OldChap and msgt/ret like this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

VIP Member
    It made my day. Only thing that would have been better is to have been there to watch it.
    airslot, OldChap and msgt/ret like this.
    "You don't hurt them if you don't hit them." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC Retired

USMC 9/59 through 9/69
    Vietnam June ‘66 to February ‘68
    MOS: 4641, Combat Photographer

Memberships:
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime

How much do you want to bet she flew to the rally in a private jet?

Wish I were there.
    OldChap, msgt/ret and airslot like this.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    AzCDL Life Member
    BROWN WATER NAVY

Quote Originally Posted by PPS1980 View Post

“This is Jane Fonda, from Hanoi, and I’m speaking particularly to the U.S. servicemen who are stationed on the aircraft carriers in the Gulf of Tonkin, 7th Fleet in the Anglico Corps in the south of Vietnam. You are very far away, perhaps, and removed from the country that you’re being ordered to shoot shells at and bomb. And the use of these bombs or condoning the use of these bombs makes one a war criminal. The men who are ordering you to use these weapons are war criminals according to international law, and in, in the past, in Germany and in Japan, men who were guilty of these kind of crimes were tried and executed,” said Fonda.

Her other recording is as follows: “This is Jane Fonda, in Hanoi, speaking to the men in the cockpits of the Phantoms, in the B-52s, in the F-4s. Those of you here fighting the war. All of you, in your heart of hearts, know the lies. Cheating on body counts, the falsified battle reports, number of planes shot down, what your targets really are. Knowing who was doing the lying, should you then allow these same liars to define who your enemy is [unintelligible]…examine the reasons given to justify the murder you are being paid to commit. If they told you the truth, you wouldn’t fight, you wouldn’t kill. You were not born and brought up by your mothers to be killers. So you have been told lies so that it would be possible for you to kill.”
    Can't press the "like" button because Hanoi jane is down w o'l scratch in my book. I do "like" the fact that you posted her traitorous image and her subversive transmissions. We must never forget the female Benedict Arnold of the Vietnam War. (There were others, she was the most significant collaborator.)
    Armed And Harmless
    ----
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    - - Sir Winston Churchill, 1941

Distinguished Member Array 19Kvet's Avatar
    Anytime she associates herself with a cause, she undermines that cause in my eyes.

Trevor
    msgt/ret, OD*, OldChap and 1 others like this.

msgt/ret and airslot like this.
    Armed And Harmless
    ----
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    - - Sir Winston Churchill, 1941

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtShot14 View Post
    Let us all never forget Hanoi Jane.
    To me, she will forever be Hayden's braying she-ass.
    OldVet, OldChap, airslot and 3 others like this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links