Inside the 'Club Fed' prison where Felicity Huffman will spend the next two weeks

Inside the 'Club Fed' prison where Felicity Huffman will spend the next two weeks

This is a discussion on Inside the 'Club Fed' prison where Felicity Huffman will spend the next two weeks within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The Desperate Housewives actress who paid for kids scores. There are just so many things about this I don't agree with. Not sure I believe ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Inside the 'Club Fed' prison where Felicity Huffman will spend the next two weeks

The Desperate Housewives actress who paid for kids scores.

There are just so many things about this I don't agree with. Not sure I believe this is such an offense that requires prison. A 2 week sentence - here, as if that means something. This is California.

Here is the place of "punishment"....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-scandal.html
    MMinSC and airslot like this.

A lot nicer than a lot of places I've been--for more than two weeks too!
    G26Raven, MMinSC, airslot and 1 others like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

In my opinion, it should require more prison. You canít fine someone for bribing people. Thatís a worthless punishment. But 2 weeks is nothing. Whatís sad is a lady got much more jail time for using another address to get her child into better schools. Our justice system is a joke.
    We get the government we deserve.

We have a two tier justice system. Not much better than a third world country.
    "If you look like food, you will be eaten." Clint Smith, Thunder Ranch

Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures.

"Who needs your truth if it stands in our way?"
    General Alexei Yepishev, political commissar of the Soviet Armed Forces

Her husband dropped her off at prision in his blue Porsche for her two week sentence. She can practice her singing:

"I hear that train a comin'. It's rollin' round the bend. And I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when..."

"Nobody knows de trubble I seen..."

"I fought the law and the law won..."
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

I really don't know what all the hubbub is about. I thought this was the norm for rich and privileged.
    Last edited by OldVet; October 16th, 2019 at 11:43 PM.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    We have a two tier justice system. Not much better than a third world country.
    We are better than that. We have a multi-tier justice system!

1.Establishment Elite- Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Joe Biden and his crackhead son Hunter can do whatever they want without fear of ANY law affecting them.

2.Rich People that fund the Establishment Elites- They pay so the elites can play. If you are rich enough you too can fund the lifestyles of the elites and if you get in trouble, it will be a slap on the wrist and two weeks at a luxury rich person jail. All those campaign "contributions" really pay off when you play tennis for two weeks at Club Fed.

3. Upper Middle Class- Can you afford to pay a scumbag lawyer to represent you for breaking laws that other scumbag lawyers wrote? Good for you, the sentence will be less.

4. Working Class- Sorry but you funded(bought) no Establishment Elites and cannot afford to pay for a competent scumbag. You are getting a longer sentence to help average out the short sentences of those that could afford better scumbags. This makes voters happy and you get to be an example to others.

At least we all know where we stand.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    We are better than that. We have a multi-tier justice system!

1.Establishment Elite- Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Joe Biden and his crackhead son Hunter can do whatever they want without fear of ANY law affecting them.

2.Rich People that fund the Establishment Elites- They pay so the elites can play. If you are rich enough you too can fund the lifestyles of the elites and if you get in trouble, it will be a slap on the wrist and two weeks at a luxury rich person jail. All those campaign "contributions" really pay off when you play tennis for two weeks at Club Fed.

3. Upper Middle Class- Can you afford to pay a scumbag lawyer to represent you for breaking laws that other scumbag lawyers wrote? Good for you, the sentence will be less.

4. Working Class- Sorry but you funded(bought) no Establishment Elites and cannot afford to pay for a competent scumbag. You are getting a longer sentence to help average out the short sentences of those that could afford better scumbags. This makes voters happy and you get to be an example to others.

At least we all know where we stand.
    Don't forget the caveat for each of your levels, "people whose lives matter," people who are "woke" and support the narrative, etc. Those folks get a break no matter which of your four levels they are in.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    Don't forget the caveat for each of your levels, "people whose lives matter," people who are "woke" and support the narrative, etc. Those folks get a break no matter which of your four levels they are in.
    Good point.
    So how is Jussie Smollet doing after his federal mail fraud/terrorism, false police report and false hate crime hoax? Oh yeah, just fine.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

If she had been thinking straight, she and her daughter would have first immigrated to Mexico, then snuck back across the border and claimed asylum. Then the kid not only would have been accepted to UCLA but would have got free tuition, free room and free board
    I was born a gun owner, it wasn't a choice, I didn't become one later in life...I was born this way

Quote Originally Posted by Nifty View Post
    The Desperate Housewives actress who paid for kids scores.

There are just so many things about this I don't agree with. Not sure I believe this is such an offense that requires prison. A 2 week sentence - here, as if that means something. This is California.

Here is the place of "punishment"....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-scandal.html
    'There's no instruction manual. Parenthood is exhausting and stressful, but that's what every parent goes through.'

Aww, such a victim.

I hope she remembered to pack her sunscreen and tennis outfit.

MMinSC and Rock and Glock like this.
    Armed And Harmless
    ----
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    - - Sir Winston Churchill, 1941

She committed a white collar crime and like others who do so probably doesn't need to be sent to Rikers. Was she stupid and arrogant? Yes. Should she do jail time and more like extensive community service? Yes. She at least stepped up, put her big girl pants on and admitted her guilt. Aunt Becky on the other hand may be wearing an orange jumpsuit for years.

being in that "prison" > being homeless
    msgt/ret and Rock and Glock like this.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    What's the difference between what she did and some uber rich millionaire donating millions and a new building to a university
    And then getting their moronic offspring into said university.
    The rich will always have privileges the rest of us can't afford.
    Guess that is why most people strive to be wealthy.
    OldVet likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    It's a minimum security prison for non violent low level criminals what were y'all expecting??
    AzQkr likes this.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links