I see it!!

I see it!!

This is a discussion on I see it!! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Yep, there are certainly similarities...physically and mentally....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: I see it!!

Distinguished Member Array Shootnlead's Avatar

I see it!!

Yep, there are certainly similarities...physically and mentally.

I see it!!-70985399_10211882606419403_4016222900582350848_n.jpg
    “The everyday man who holsters a handgun for come-what-may eventualities cannot improve on a .44 Special revolver.” Skeeter Skelton

Quote Originally Posted by Shootnlead View Post
    Yep, there are certainly a similarities...physically and mentally.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70985399_10211882606419403_4016222900582350848_n.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	160.7 KB 
ID:	304544
    Spooky, yes indeed.

And this close to Halloween.

Armed And Harmless
    ----
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    - - Sir Winston Churchill, 1941

Distinguished Member
    Just more childish nonsense. Better to have something intelligent so say than prepackaged nonsense. Have a point to make? Make it. Photos and slogans only show the failure to make valid arguments. Ok, I await the incoming.
    Texas Red and TheGurgeMan like this.
    "You don't hurt them if you don't hit them." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC Retired

USMC 9/59 through 9/69
    Vietnam June ‘66 to February ‘68
    MOS: 4641, Combat Photographer

Memberships:
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime

Quote Originally Posted by 1942bull View Post
    Just more childish nonsense. Better to have something intelligent so say than prepackaged nonsense. Have a point to make? Make it. Photos and slogans only show the failure to make valid arguments. Ok, I await the incoming.
    Sorry...you obviously can't handle the points that are made. So, if you don't like this stuff, don't look at it. I am sorry these points hit so close to home with you. I understand that you probably have a lot invested in the political mayhem that is going on in this country...but, this stuff goes with the territory. We have put up with y'all's crap and continue to do so on a daily basis...so, suck it up...don't be a whiner like the rest of the left.

And, for the record...this picture makes my point very well, nothing needs to be added...these people are crazy.

Also, I don't stalk your posts to take exception with them...but, apparently you enjoy doing that with mine.

So, please...just find something productive to do with your time.
    KILTED COWBOY and OD* like this.
    “The everyday man who holsters a handgun for come-what-may eventualities cannot improve on a .44 Special revolver.” Skeeter Skelton

Distinguished Member
    Sorry...you obviously can't handle the points that are made. So, if you don't like this stuff, don't look at it. I am sorry these points hit so close to home with you. I understand that you probably have a lot invested in the political mayhem that is going on in this country...but, this stuff goes with the territory. We have put up with y'all's crap and continue to do so on a daily basis...so, suck it up...don't be a whiner like the rest of the left.

And, for the record...this picture makes my point very well, nothing needs to be added...these people are crazy.
    The poster and your comments fit Einstein's definition of crazy: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result..

Now as for your comment [I]"Sorry...you obviously can't handle the points that are made"[I] and the other nonsense that you spewed about me. I have this simple reply. You have no idea about whom you are talking. Nor do you see the fallacy of trying to prove a point with a meme. poster, slogan, etc. f the best you can do to express a point of belief is post some inane poster it reflects on you not on me. I know what I stand for. In case you have not figured it out it is intelligent argument not political bull dung.
    "You don't hurt them if you don't hit them." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC Retired

USMC 9/59 through 9/69
    Vietnam June ‘66 to February ‘68
    MOS: 4641, Combat Photographer

Memberships:
    Gun Owners of America
    Second Amendment Foundation
    Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime

Quote Originally Posted by 1942bull View Post
    Wow, you really know how to bring sunlight to a gloomy landscape. I'll bet you're a real hoot at parties.
    Sister, OD*, Shootnlead and 1 others like this.

1942bull... on second thought, stalk and post away, you are on the ignore list, so I will not see your stalking nor respond to it in the future. I don't want to be responsible for any leopard hiding his spots.
    OD*, wmhawth and Sister like this.

I liked the meme. A picture is worth a thousand words.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Hey y’all forgot Greta!

I see it!!-cbd8d815-0f8d-4c44-8add-3a1cc9bff55a.jpeg
    OldChap, LimaCharlie, OD* and 4 others like this.
    Trust God, He is in control.

UDC member

OD*
    Senior Moderator

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70985399_10211882606419403_4016222900582350848_n.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	160.7 KB 
ID:	304544
    Absolutely spot on, @Shootnlead !
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

NRA Patron Member

Distinguished Member Array Scouse's Avatar
    I watch these Democratic people on TV, actually, they are anything but democratic in the true sense of the word.
    And they are truly ugly, their features, their expressions.
    The recently deceased Democrat in speaking to Justice Cavenor in his inquisition? His delivery of nasty prose, that sent this honorable individuals family from that venue. Nasty, ugly man.

And he certainly is not the last of them. Whatever happened to pleasant, the natural smile of a nice person?

National TV seems to have banned nice.

I never (or hardly ever) sleep a full 8 hours. At 84 on the 27th! I guess I am frightened of missing something!
    11-30 till 6 am! Saw the most of the 11 pm news. Six and a half hours? Not too shabby.

I put the heavy pillows (for leaning on) back to facilitate the myth that I am still in the bed, my lovely wife of 26 years will sleep on. The big lump in the bed is not this big lump!

One of our Grandkids is having her shared birthday Party today. She is 9 her little brother is 6! We got a phone call yesterday afternoon, on her Mum's phone "You will be at my birthday party tomorrow won't you Pappa?"

"Of course, we will Sweaty Pie." Are not kids lovely? We have 8 grandkids between us. How did we get so lucky?
    wmhawth, Sister, OldChap and 7 others like this.

I see it!!-bozo....features_ourtown1-1.jpg
    I think that I detect a further resemblance. Yeah it's there, a resemblance to Bozo, mentally anyway
    Crabby Old Goat, that's me!

I'll add this much. The poster is not really funny IF you've ever worked in Law Enforcement and had to make quick decisions regarding the mental stability of the people you encounter from time to time.

Even though so-called "mental health professionals" decry it, the "bug-eyed" appearance of certain people I have had to deal with was a clear window into their mind and soul. I learned very quickly never to trust people with that appearance. I was first alerted to the phenomena by my "spidey sense" - that feeling in your gut that something isn't quite right. That primitive "mind" was proven right on a number of occasions and may have actually saved some bad things happening.

Now to be sure, not everyone with that bug-eyed condition is certifiable, but most of the ones I encountered were. So it may be funny, it may even be true. But I still get alarm bells when I see people with that going on.

@MisterMills357 I once met Bozo at Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey. He was a very normal guy.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    @MisterMills357 I once met Bozo at Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey. He was a very normal guy.
    I watched him on WGN-TV, way back in 1985 or so, and he was going strong. He was still popular with the kids even then, so I watched him to see what he was like.
    And calling someone a Bozo back in my day was a real insult.

Now to be sure, not everyone with that bug-eyed condition is certifiable, but most of the ones I encountered were. So it may be funny, it may even be true. But I still get alarm bells when I see people with that going on.
    I get alarm bells just about every day, because I see and hear crazy stuff every day. I cannot explain to myself, what it is that happened to America.
    But it is going bananas.
    Sister, Shootnlead and OldChap like this.
    Crabby Old Goat, that's me!

Quote Originally Posted by LimaCharlie View Post
    I liked the meme. A picture is worth a thousand words.
    There are some who would benefit by the use of more memes and less words.
    OD* and Sister like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links