Man beats peeping Tom to death - Page 5

Man beats peeping Tom to death

This is a discussion on Man beats peeping Tom to death within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Mike1956 Some of you are good with beating someone to death for peeking in a window?...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 61 to 69 of 69
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Man beats peeping Tom to death

  1. #61
    VIP Member Array CDW4ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Guncentric
    Posts
    4,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Some of you are good with beating someone to death for peeking in a window?
    Sister likes this.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

  2. #62
    VIP Member Array Sister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    4,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Some of you are good with beating someone to death for peeking in a window?
    Mike, why do you make it sound like itís a child looking into a store window at Christmas?

    Geez, this is a pervert, perverts are dangerous! If the perv was behaving himself and stayed home then he would be alive, simple really.
    Trust God always in every thing you do 🙏

    UDC member, Rebels with a cause.

    EPSTEIN DIDNíT KILL HIMSELF




  3. #63
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion county, Ohio
    Posts
    32,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Mike, why do you make it sound like itís a child looking into a store window at Christmas?

    Geez, this is a pervert, perverts are dangerous! If the perv was behaving himself and stayed home then he would be alive, simple really.
    "Pervert" covers a lot of barn with a very wide brush.

    The guy who was beaten to death was a voyeur, a person who derives sexual gratification from observing the naked bodies or sexual acts of others, especially from a secret vantage point. Here is the legal description in Florida, the state this happened in: https://www.richardhornsby.com/crime...voyeurism.html

    The dead man was beaten to death over the commission of a misdemeanor.
    AzQkr likes this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

    "Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

  4. #64
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion county, Ohio
    Posts
    32,750
    Quote Originally Posted by CDW4ME View Post
    Depends on if you are good with going to prison.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

    "Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

  5. #65
    Ex Member Array AzQkr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In the Superstitions
    Posts
    19,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Mike, why do you make it sound like itís a child looking into a store window at Christmas?

    Geez, this is a pervert, perverts are dangerous! If the perv was behaving himself and stayed home then he would be alive, simple really.
    So again, you're reiterating it's perfectly acceptable to be the judge, jury and executioner if its a peeping tom looking in your windows. So if this happened to you and the coast guard guy, you'd expect him to go outside naked, confront said person and beat them to death with his hands and feet?.

    VERY interesting mentality you two have exhibited here.

  6. #66
    VIP Member Array Sister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    4,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    "Pervert" covers a lot of barn with a very wide brush.

    The guy who was beaten to death was a voyeur, a person who derives sexual gratification from observing the naked bodies or sexual acts of others, especially from a secret vantage point. Here is the legal description in Florida, the state this happened in: https://www.richardhornsby.com/crime...voyeurism.html

    The dead man was beaten to death over the commission of a misdemeanor.

    One, Iíve never heard of that before and now Iím deeply concerned that folks are making up stuff (not you but medical/legal folks) to save the perverts so to speak. You shouldnít know about things like that, nobody should.

    Two, on your second and last sentence, most folks that are beaten to death are dead. Observation on my part thatís all.
    Trust God always in every thing you do 🙏

    UDC member, Rebels with a cause.

    EPSTEIN DIDNíT KILL HIMSELF




  7. #67
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion county, Ohio
    Posts
    32,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    One, Iíve never heard of that before and now Iím deeply concerned that folks are making up stuff (not you but medical/legal folks) to save the perverts so to speak. You shouldnít know about things like that, nobody should.

    Two, on your second and last sentence, most folks that are beaten to death are dead. Observation on my part thatís all.
    I was concerned with offending propriety, otherwise I would have used the word "victim".
    Sister likes this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

    "Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

  8. #68
    Ex Member Array AzQkr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In the Superstitions
    Posts
    19,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    "Pervert" covers a lot of barn with a very wide brush.

    The guy who was beaten to death was a voyeur, a person who derives sexual gratification from observing the naked bodies or sexual acts of others, especially from a secret vantage point. Here is the legal description in Florida, the state this happened in: https://www.richardhornsby.com/crime...voyeurism.html

    The dead man was beaten to death over the commission of a misdemeanor.
    If he'd only behaved himself, and not committed a misdemeanor he'd be alive today.
    Mike1956 likes this.

  9. #69
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion county, Ohio
    Posts
    32,750
    Quote Originally Posted by AzQkr View Post
    If he'd only behaved himself, and not committed a misdemeanor he'd be alive today.
    Dead jaywalkers everywhere would nod their heads approvingly, were they only able.
    AzQkr likes this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

    "Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •