Sick joke about fentanyl Halloween candy for MAGA kids

This is a discussion on Sick joke about fentanyl Halloween candy for MAGA kids within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Should this "joke" be investigated? Hell, there are calls to check into any "unhinged" gun owner all the time. Disturbing this was shared 200 times ...

Like Tree14Likes
  • 3 Post By Nifty
  • 2 Post By Nosler Guy
  • 3 Post By ETXhiker
  • 3 Post By KILTED COWBOY
  • 1 Post By Sister
  • 2 Post By sammeow

Thread: Sick joke about fentanyl Halloween candy for MAGA kids

Should this "joke" be investigated? Hell, there are calls to check into any "unhinged" gun owner all the time. Disturbing this was shared 200 times and liked over 1,000 times.

A Twitter user posted a sick promise just before Halloween trick-or-treating started, then followed it up with images of his plans in action. It was a “joke,” one that wasn’t funny, appropriate, or within the terms of service of Twitter. Yet 20 hours later, the Tweets still stand despite likely hundreds of reports of the threat against children.

The Tweet was bad enough, including an image of a child dressed like President Trump with red “X”s over his eyes. The comments were even worse. I have no intentions of posting the Tweet here other than the screenshots above because it was posted in such poor taste.

https://noqreport.com/2019/11/01/sic...d-left-really/
    ETXhiker, OD* and msgt/ret like this.

This is yet another example of why emotionally-based thinking and decision making is dangerous. There are no clearly established boundaries. Under this type of thinking its okay to harm people as long as its done for reason X (insert political motivation here). This applies to all political parties regardless of where they are on he spectrum. Have we as a country fallen so far as to allow harm to come to children because of political affiliation?!?! The fact that its being tolerated is even more alarming. This type of thinking leads people down a very dangerous path where almost anything can be justified. We must get back to unwavering moral principle or I fear we may not make it as a country.
    OD* and msgt/ret like this.
    Conservative, Gun-Toting, Backwoods, College Educated, Hetrosexual, Male
    Any Questions?

Distinguished Member Array ETXhiker's Avatar
    Imagine the outrage if a conservative posted something like this. On the other hand, it's probably a good thing that these people tell us who they really are.
    TimBob, OD* and msgt/ret like this.
    "There are some ideas that are so wrong, only a very intelligent person could believe them." - George Orwell

Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    I guess @Sister should rethink her giving out Tide Pods to millennial trick or treaters!
    ETXhiker, Sister and OD* like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    I guess @Sister should rethink her giving out Tide Pods to millennial trick or treaters!

...but...but...I was ONLY going to give them out to the liberals?! Has nothing to do with the first or second amendment so we’re good!
    OD* likes this.
    Trust God, He is in control.

UDC member

EPSTEIN DIDN’T KILL HIMSELF

Heck, if she is giving out free tide pods, I’d keep changing masks and hit her door repeatedly.
    Those ain’t cheap.
    OD* and Novarider like this.
    There's only one way to get to heaven. John 14:6

Sponsored Links