ABC News believes Epstein Murdered

This is a discussion on ABC News believes Epstein Murdered within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just released from Project Veritas. https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...f-100-percent/ News Lady Amy Robach: “So do I think he was killed? A hundred percent, yes I do,” Robach says ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: ABC News believes Epstein Murdered

Just released from Project Veritas.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...f-100-percent/

News Lady Amy Robach: “So do I think he was killed? A hundred percent, yes I do,” Robach says of Epstein. “He made his whole living blackmailing people.”

“There were a lot of men in those planes, a lot of men who visited that island, a lot of powerful men who came into that apartment,” the anchor continues.

“And they made it seem as though he made that ‘suicide attempt’ two weeks earlier. But his lawyers claim that he was roughed up by his cellmate around the neck, that was all like to plant the seed,” she says. “That’s why I really believe it. Like really believe it.”

She then goes on the talk about how they had the goods on Bill Clinton and how ABC News decided to coverup the story:

“It was unbelievable what we had. Clinton, we had everything,” she adds.

Many here claimed the Epstein murder was a conspiracy. Meanwhile, the mainstream media covers for liberal politicians and foreign leaders. Does anyone think ABC would have covered this up if the Epstein scandal involved Republicans?
    Sister, hick63, ETXhiker and 5 others like this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Come now, MMinSc, surely you know this whole conspiracy has been debunked.
    Sister, MMinSC, OldChap and 3 others like this.
    Every bullet has a lawyer attached to it.

Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures.

"Who needs your truth if it stands in our way?"
    General Alexei Yepishev, political commissar of the Soviet Armed Forces

flh
    Next up " News Anchor Amy Robach , found ........ "
    Sister, G26Raven, MMinSC and 7 others like this.

The Greatest Lesson I Have Learned in Life is that I still have a lot to Learn

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    Come now, MMinSc, surely you know this whole conspiracy has been debunked.
    I do. If by debunked you mean the democrat controlled news media buries stories that are harmful to power democrats, then yes thoroughly debunked.

Quote Originally Posted by flh View Post
    Next up " News Anchor Amy Robach , found ........ "
    Yeah, ABC will have to dedicate her news hour to a special series about suicide prevention now.

I bet somewhere there is an insurance agent frantically reading her life insurance contract now too.

Senior Member Array DownInTheDark's Avatar
    Either way there's one less #&@^ bag.
    MMinSC, Texas Red and airslot like this.

So do I.
    OD* and airslot like this.
    "If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge or jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - LtCol Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by DownInTheDark View Post
    Either way there's one less #&@^ bag.
    I agree, but if he could have been kept alive, he could have ratted out dozens of #&@^ bags, including some that are going to effect our future.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    I agree, but if he could have been kept alive, he could have ratted out dozens of #&@^ bags, including some that are going to effect our future.
    I agree, his death was disappointing to others as much as it was to him, and I feel sure welcomed by more than people know.
    CWOUSCG, WC145 and Rock and Glock like this.
    Trust God always in every thing you do 🙏

UDC member, Rebels with a cause.

EPSTEIN DIDN’T KILL HIMSELF

VIP Member
    Just add one more to the clinton list..
    CWOUSCG, msgt/ret, WC145 and 2 others like this.
    "Don't shout for help at night, you may wake your neighbors"

Ex Member
    I did not see anything about ABC news believe anything. I did see that Robach said that she believed Epstein was murdered. Then she gave her he had enemies hypothesis. Personally I believe he was a murdered, and the Coroner is covering it up because of the failures within the prison and the prison administration to prevent his murder or suicide. I have ever reason t believes that too many powerful people were going to be in deep dung if he talked. So I agree with Robach, but I do not see that being the position of ABC. But I do not care what ABC's position is any more than I care about the positions of Brietbart and Project Veritas. They all have an agenda and veracity is a casualty of such agendas.

Multiple sources are reporting that ABC News anchor Amy Robach came out with more yesterday. She claims she had the Epstein story three years ago. She had one of the trafficked girls, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, on the record. Giuffre is now involved in a lawsuit against federal prosecutors for cutting a deal with Epstein that violated her agreement with them. Ironically, a judge said she could could sue the prosecutors, but her testimony about Epstein would not be allowed.

ABC News claims they were investigating the story the whole time, but it never had enough verification to "meet their journalistic standards." Robach claims the reason was the Prince Andrew connection. ABC was afraid that if his name got out, the network would never be able to interview members of the royal family again, which is a big ratings-grabber.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.
    MMinSC, ETXhiker, airslot and 1 others like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

VIP Member
    Prince Andrew wasn't the focus of ABC News execs. The fact that a leading Presidential candidate's spouse was implicated was the reason this never came out.
    MMinSC, Risasi, OD* and 3 others like this.
    May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead

Distinguished Member Array CAS_Shooter's Avatar
    Well, not really ABC news. A talking head main stream media news presenter, who feels jilted, believes it. She may or may not be coincidentally correct about a few things. Even a blind squirrel.......well, you know how that goes.

Distinguished Member Array Scouse's Avatar
    The minute you step into a Prison. You are in an environment populated by Criminals? Who can communicate with rich and powerful people on the outside! Have you heard the story, that has Plugged Nickle in it? Reference your chances of attaining a long life.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links