Politically incorrect joke of the day... - Page 8

Politically incorrect joke of the day...

This is a discussion on Politically incorrect joke of the day... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; South Park does a great job of making fun of current events with politically incorrect humor. Their latest episode mock transgender athletes. They had a ...

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree5130Likes

Thread: Politically incorrect joke of the day...

South Park does a great job of making fun of current events with politically incorrect humor. Their latest episode mock transgender athletes. They had a tranny that recently "self-identified" as woman compete in the Strong Woman Competition. Pretty funny. The tranny character looks exactly like Macho Man Randy Savage. Of course the snowflakes were up in arms over the episode which I find adds to the humor.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/enter...activists.html

OD*, flh, G26Raven and 8 others like this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

OD*
    Senior Moderator
    Politically incorrect joke of the day...-absolute-waste-time-1_1346x.jpg
    MMinSC, flh, Wolf357 and 9 others like this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

NRA Patron Member

Politically incorrect joke of the day...-mofa.jpg
    OD*, Wolf357, Bikenut and 14 others like this.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Swedishsteel View Post
    I am not offended, I simply don't see how repeated references to a deceased convicted sex offender and accused child sex trafficker who diminished the lives of dozens of innocent young women serves the objectives of Defensive Carry. Granted, such seemingly compulsive revisits to this subject are "off topic", but they fall short of being "humor" in the context of this forum.

I also draw a distinction between a stated disdain for political correctness and a mature lack of discernment. One does not excuse the other.

I also concede that this is not my forum. To each their own.

Politically incorrect joke of the day...-midol.png
    OD*, msgt/ret, CWOUSCG and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	midol.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	307316
    Did they have Midol back in those days?
    OD*, MMinSC, airslot and 3 others like this.
    I'm with Joe Biden - you can't have 50 clips in a weapon!
    Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures.
    We are ALL Virginians!

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    Did they have Midol back in those days?
    No but they didn't have butt-hurt Millennials being offended on internet forums either, so I guess they didn't need it.

flh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Politically incorrect joke of the day...-img_2359.jpg  

MMinSC, msgt/ret, CWOUSCG and 9 others like this.

If it is ever your misfortune to be attacked, alertness will have given you a little warning, decisiveness will have given you a proper course to pursue, and if that course is to counterattack, carry it out with everything you've got! Be indignant. Be angry. Be aggressive.

Jeff Cooper

Name:  5574574.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  28.5 KB
    airslot, G26Raven, OD* and 1 others like this.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Politically incorrect joke of the day...-85859.jpg
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Swedishsteel View Post
    I am not offended, I simply don't see how repeated references to a deceased convicted sex offender and accused child sex trafficker who diminished the lives of dozens of innocent young women serves the objectives of Defensive Carry. Granted, such seemingly compulsive revisits to this subject are "off topic", but they fall short of being "humor" in the context of this forum.

I also draw a distinction between a stated disdain for political correctness and a mature lack of discernment. One does not excuse the other.

I also concede that this is not my forum. To each their own.
    I see your point, my friend, and respectfully I do not agree.

The fact that at least some of the same alleged humans are alleged to be aboard Mister Epstein's jet and were his alleged "guests" at his sicko island just happen to be (or be in cahoots) with the same hyper-lefty alleged humans that would gladly separate us from our Second Amendment rights makes this relevant. (Might the Clintons fit this description?)

If justice were to be served, (again, my suspicion) these perps would be prosecuted and reside in a well-deserved container. They would not be able to engage in the anti-2A activities from a cell.

G26Raven, OD*, airslot and 4 others like this.
    Armed And Harmless
    ----
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    - - Sir Winston Churchill, 1941

flh
    ---
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Politically incorrect joke of the day...-img_2363.jpg  

If it is ever your misfortune to be attacked, alertness will have given you a little warning, decisiveness will have given you a proper course to pursue, and if that course is to counterattack, carry it out with everything you've got! Be indignant. Be angry. Be aggressive.

Jeff Cooper

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flh View Post
    ---
    Having Thanksgiving tomorrow with the ONLY FAMILY MEMBER of about 40 whom would go ballistic over that comment. I just keep my mouth shut, &
    99.9% of the time NOTHING OF ANY CONSEQUENCES every comes up!
    MMinSC, flh, CWOUSCG and 3 others like this.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Defend Yourself
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete63 View Post
    Having Thanksgiving tomorrow with the ONLY FAMILY MEMBER of about 40 whom would go ballistic over that comment. I just keep my mouth shut, &
    99.9% of the time NOTHING OF ANY CONSEQUENCES every comes up!
    Third glass of wine and I would have to mention impeachment. I just can't help myself when I know someone is going to overreact like that.

flh
    ;..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Politically incorrect joke of the day...-img_2366.png  

Jeff Cooper

I thought this was worth repeating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Politically incorrect joke of the day...-output.jpg  

flh, msgt/ret, OD* and 10 others like this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links