Favorite Thanksgiving side dish - Page 4

Favorite Thanksgiving side dish

This is a discussion on Favorite Thanksgiving side dish within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Havok 1- beer 2- stuffing 2 - optional Originally Posted by Havok Yes, unless I upgrade beer to the main dish....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Favorite Thanksgiving side dish

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    1- beer
    2- stuffing
    2 - optional

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    Yes, unless I upgrade beer to the main dish.
    Havok likes this.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Quote Originally Posted by InVegas View Post
    Ditto for me plus I would add any seafood that hangs out at the bottom of the ocean...some nasty crap down there.
    I wouldn't go that far--although a lobster is nothing but a dead fish scavenger--but I simply don't like the taste of an oyster no matter how prepared. I'm so-so on lobster but all in on claims, muscles, crab, etc.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    When I write an $80 per person menu, it is called dressing. At home when everything is free it is called stuffing.

I'll go be poor someplace else.
    MMinSC likes this.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Quote Originally Posted by Backpacker57 View Post
    My 81 y/o Mother's sweet potato casserole and her green bean casserole. I value every chance I get to spend time with Mom.
    Amen. My Mammy is gone now but I dream of her Thanksgiving cooking. Remember the happy days as a kid when my Mammy, Granny and 5 aunts teamed up to make Thanksgiving special.
    MMinSC likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links