School shooting just reported in CA - Page 3

School shooting just reported in CA

This is a discussion on School shooting just reported in CA within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by ColoradoDiablo Just read his Facebook account. Clearly he was a loaner and may have even been picked on. His Facebook cried out ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: School shooting just reported in CA

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoDiablo View Post
    Just read his Facebook account. Clearly he was a loaner and may have even been picked on. His Facebook cried out for help...and since it's open to the public it seems no one, not even his parents, cared. I could be wrong but that's how it looks at first glance.
    Link?
    Arkancide- Three self-inflicted gunshots to the head with hands tied behind the back.

Active Shooter Response- Assess the situation, Position yourself to gain tactical advantage, Engage perpetrator violently (APE).

VIP Member Array ColoradoDiablo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WebleyHunter View Post
    Link?
    Go on Facebook and search his name. I already closed it.
    U.S. Army, Retired (1986 to 2014)
    Life Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars

And then we have this...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-weapons.html

Revealed: Late father of California school shooter was an avid hunter who owned several weapons, made his own bullets and was once arrested on suspicion of abusing his wife.
    'He grew up around firearms, it wasn't a mystery, he knew how to use it and understood how it worked, he was responsible. He came off as a very responsible person.'
    Progressive ogres now burning the midnight oil writing legislation banning use, access or exposure of minors under age 21 to any firearm or ammunition, specifically handling, discharge or any aspect of training with said items.
    airslot likes this.
    Arkancide- Three self-inflicted gunshots to the head with hands tied behind the back.

Active Shooter Response- Assess the situation, Position yourself to gain tactical advantage, Engage perpetrator violently (APE).

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Mustnít forget fienstien as well.
    Wow, is she still living I haven't heard anything about her lately?
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Luke 22:36
    Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Thereís a pattern with some of these kids that do this; lost a parent within the couple of years that they go on these shooting sprees. So heís/Sheís depressed, just lost a parent and....wait for it....ANTIDEPRESSANTS!

This poor soul is another one to add to the list. Remember the kid last name Cruze? Same thing and yup within a week we learned he was put on meds.

Itís the meds, itís been the meds the whole time.

Someone here said that this didnít happen when they were kids, thatís because back when we were kids doctors didnít give this stuff out like candy.

Another thing, doctors have no plan on getting these kids off these drugs.

Summary: Weíre poisioning the children them blaming them when they go nuts.

Prozac? Zolof? Adderal

(Plez excuse spelling on these drugs not taking time to look it up)
    JakeCT and Nmuskier like this.
    Trust God always in every thing you do 🙏

UDC member, Rebels with a cause.

EPSTEIN DIDNíT KILL HIMSELF

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoDiablo View Post
    Just read his Facebook account. Clearly he was a loaner and may have even been picked on. His Facebook cried out for help...and since it's open to the public it seems no one, not even his parents, cared. I could be wrong but that's how it looks at first glance.
    And I'd bet a shot of bourbon he never once said, "Mom, Dad, I need to talk to you about something." Instead he goes to FB where no one cares.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

We have raised wussies!! in the era of everybody gets a trophy, there are no losers, or don't say anything that might hurt ANYBODIES feelings I am left wondering if we brought this on ourselves. Could it be that these shootings are a direct result of never letting our kids feel the pressures of failure or general hurt feelings, I have to wonder if some of our kids are too ill equipt to handle life so they commit suicide and, because some of our kids are wussies they are too scared to commit these acts by themselves so they take their peers with them.

At risk of sounding too harsh, I wish this kid had enough balls that he might have eaten that bullet by himself and NOT taken others with him.

Some do, and that is sad also. I wouldn't wish that on anyone or any family.
    Marc_Brooks likes this.
    MACV Advisory Team 75, HQ'd in My Tho at the "Seminary", 1967-1969

Distinguished Member Array NECCdude's Avatar
    flh likes this.
    Member NRA, SAF, GOA, NFOA, USCCA

Microwave radio technicians are fully deviated.

Quote Originally Posted by Deej6519 View Post
    We have raised wussies!! in the era of everybody gets a trophy, there are no losers, or don't say anything that might hurt ANYBODIES feelings I am left wondering if we brought this on ourselves. Could it be that these shootings are a direct result of never letting our kids feel the pressures of failure or general hurt feelings, I have to wonder if some of our kids are too ill equipt to handle life so they commit suicide and, because some of our kids are wussies they are too scared to commit these acts by themselves so they take their peers with them.

At risk of sounding too harsh, I wish this kid had enough balls that he might have eaten that bullet by himself and NOT taken others with him.

- ^ this
    - after generation X spankings, discipline, corporal punishment, and LOSING was removed from childhood
    - replaced with:

- 'time-outs', participation trophies, cat-tranquelizers (klonipin, etx), amphetamines (adderall, ritalin), and slow-release herion (SSRIs), and "EVERYONE WINS!"

- we had to deal with LOSING as kids
    - i remember the reward cerimonies at school - I got NONE!

- taught me to deal with it, go home and get better at something else

- these kids don't know how to handle losing
    - told too much they were 'special'
    - AND GIVEN NO CONSEQUENCES!

Hmmm, no mention of whether the young Berhow had a copy of "The Catcher in the Rye" on him when he committed the hanous act because, well, crazy broken soul . . .
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler
    We have deep thinkers and stinkers in this group that could come up with a solution...
    welder516
    Buck the donkey

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    And I'd bet a shot of bourbon he never once said, "Mom, Dad, I need to talk to you about something." Instead he goes to FB where no one cares.
    His father committed suicide a few years back, so there's that too.
    Psalm 144:1

Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    His father committed suicide a few years back, so there's that too.
    Like father, like son, I guess.

Too early for the gallows humor?
    flh likes this.
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    - ^ this
    - after generation X spankings, discipline, corporal punishment, and LOSING was removed from childhood
    - replaced with:

- 'time-outs', participation trophies, cat-tranquelizers (klonipin, etx), amphetamines (adderall, ritalin), and slow-release herion (SSRIs), and "EVERYONE WINS!"

- we had to deal with LOSING as kids
    - i remember the reward cerimonies at school - I got NONE!

- taught me to deal with it, go home and get better at something else

- these kids don't know how to handle losing
    - told too much they were 'special'
    - AND GIVEN NO CONSEQUENCES!

I tried the book hidden in the pants trick once. I found out it doubled the punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I tried the book hidden in the pants trick once. I found out it doubled the punishment.
    At age 9, I could fit every pair of underwear I owned under a pair of jeans.

Well, maybe not every pair, but every pair I could get on before my dad came up the stairs.
    OldVet likes this.
    Psalm 144:1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links