Black Rifle Coffee Company - Page 2

Black Rifle Coffee Company

This is a discussion on Black Rifle Coffee Company within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by OldVet They have "a" shop, don't know about that being plural. I found its coffee to be a bit strong for my ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: Black Rifle Coffee Company

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    They have "a" shop, don't know about that being plural.

I found its coffee to be a bit strong for my taste. Old navy guys should love it. But then people grip that Starbucks coffee is too strong, even navy guys. After seeing the old chiefs gargle tar sludge out of the pots, I can hardly believe any navy guy would think SB coffee was too strong.
    I find Starbucks bold to be a little weak, so I have them add a couple of shots of espresso. Dutch Brothers has a nine-shot espresso that is my favorite.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Looks like an awesome place to work.
    If I ever have to work again, I'd love the option of bringing my dog to work.
    HotBrass45 likes this.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Distinguished Member Array ETXhiker's Avatar
    I'm been enjoying my first pound of BRCC coffee since it came last week. Pretty good stuff, and I love their approach.
    "There are some ideas that are so wrong, only a very intelligent person could believe them." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by flh View Post
    I'm not a coffee drinker , but I've seen some of the guys coffee mugs looking like someone used it for changing the oil on a vehicle
    You donít drink coffee? Iím not sure that any of us should be talking to you now, your not one of us, your them!!!

(God put coffee on this earth to be used for health and blessings....you heathen!!!)

😉
    flh and HotBrass45 like this.
    Trust God always in every thing you do 🙏

UDC member, Rebels with a cause.

EPSTEIN DIDNíT KILL HIMSELF

You are faced with AOC, Maxine Waters, Bernie Sanders, and Beto ORoarke. and all you have is a Barrett .50 BMG with 10k rounds, a Colt 1911 with 10k rounds, and a Jerry Michulak Mossberg with 10k rounds, AND A GRENADE!!! What do you do??????????????????????? DRUM ******* Baby!!!!!

If you dont get this, go watch the Black Rifle video. Too funny.
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
    NRA Life Endowment Member

Name:  darkness.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  41.2 KB
    msgt/ret and HotBrass45 like this.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

BRCC has a store a few miles west off I-95 just south of Savannah, GA. I stopped in and bought a few pounds. A bit pricey but not outrageous. Of course they have the usual mugs and Ts you can pick up.
    They are in the same location as Nine Line Apparel, about nine miles from my house. Another Vet owned company that makes a very good product.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

They have "a" shop, don't know about that being plural.

I found its coffee to be a bit strong for my taste. Old navy guys should love it. But then people grip that Starbucks coffee is too strong, even navy guys. After seeing the old chiefs gargle tar sludge out of the pots, I can hardly believe any navy guy would think SB coffee was too strong.

From their website

WHERE CAN I BUY BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY PRODUCTS?

Currently, you can buy Black Rifle Coffee Company products through our website. We do not have any retail locations yet. However, when we do branch out, weíll be sure to keep you up to date on all of our locations!
    Nine Line is one of their partners, hence the availability at their headquarters.

I don't find Starbucks too strong, more like overcooked.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Quote Originally Posted by airslot View Post
    From their website

Nine Line is one of their partners, hence the availability at their headquarters.

Well, I don't know what to say except there is a billboard on I-95 and a store a few miles off of it that sells coffee drinks at a coffee bar and their products. Shared space, I guess.
    airslot likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

They occassionally set up a sales booth at the Pentagon, selling coffee as well as t-shirts and stuff. Good people, good coffee, but it is a bit pricey.
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

My Local Gun Store carryies BRC. Gives me an excuse to stop by. Without a doubt, absolutely, positively THE BEST coffee on the Planet.

I ran out over Thanksgiving, and made a pot with a bit of Starbucks blend of the month I got for Christmas LAST year. Upset my stomach and gave me a headache.
    Give to them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors; give to them according to the work of their hands; render to them their deserts. Psalm 28:4

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    I cannot get Mrs OldChap to agree on ordering some. She likes Folger's Black Silk. I like coffee that tastes like real coffee and doubles as paint remover for naval warships!
    I mix Folgers Classic with BRC Thin Blue Line. Perfect.

Tell Mrs Oldchap that I too was a fan of Folgers Black Silk. There is absolutely no comparison. If she likes the Silk, mix a light blend of BRC and she will be a happy camper.
    OldChap and Instymp like this.
    Give to them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors; give to them according to the work of their hands; render to them their deserts. Psalm 28:4

Quote Originally Posted by airslot View Post

I am so glad I'm not the only one who thinks Starbucks tastes burnt.
    OldChap and cosh like this.

Distinguished Member Array SOS24's Avatar
    Well, I don't know what to say except there is a billboard on I-95 and a store a few miles off of it that sells coffee drinks at a coffee bar and their products. Shared space, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWsouthpaw View Post
    I am so glad I'm not the only one who thinks Starbucks tastes burnt.
    Starbucks gets away with having bad tasting coffee because most people who go there donít want plain black coffee. Most Starbuck sales are more flavoring and cream than actual coffee so people donít realize how bad tasting the coffee is.

I like the BRCC. They arenít cheap, but good.

VIP Member
    I am a big coffee drinker. All day drinker, actually. I'd like to try their offerings, but if they have nothing that compares to Gevalia, I won't be making the switch.
    May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links