Black Rifle Coffee Company

This is a discussion on Black Rifle Coffee Company within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not going to get into the whole Starbucks boycott thing again. Just wanted to let you know of a great company founded and owned by ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: Black Rifle Coffee Company

Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar

Not going to get into the whole Starbucks boycott thing again.
    Just wanted to let you know of a great company founded and owned by vets.
    Doing good things for first responders.
    By the way their coffee is awesome. they have something for every taste.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/v...rbucks-barista

Distinguished Member
    They also make some hilarious videos.
    NRA Life Member - Member GA Carry Organization

I cannot get Mrs OldChap to agree on ordering some. She likes Folger's Black Silk. I like coffee that tastes like real coffee and doubles as paint remover for naval warships!
    Sister, msgt/ret, Pete63 and 4 others like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

My avatar is of Princess. We lost her after many years. Her little sweater says, "Meet me under the Misltletoe."

Their coffee and their videos are awesome
    ETXhiker, Sister, airslot and 1 others like this.
    I was born a gun owner, it wasn't a choice, I didn't become one later in life...I was born this way

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    I have never tried their coffee but have always wanted to. Maybe after Christmas I can order a box of the K-cups. Since Starbucks has their own coffee shops I wonder how well their coffee shops would do. I do know a number of vets who would switch.
    ETXhiker and airslot like this.

... I hate Starbucks coffee, do you know......

Trust God always in every thing you do 🙏

UDC member, Rebels with a cause.

EPSTEIN DIDNíT KILL HIMSELF

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    I have never tried their coffee but have always wanted to. Maybe after Christmas I can order a box of the K-cups. Since Starbucks has their own coffee shops I wonder how well their coffee shops would do. I do know a number of vets who would switch.
    BRCC has a store a few miles west off I-95 just south of Savannah, GA. I stopped in and bought a few pounds. A bit pricey but not outrageous. Of course they have the usual mugs and Ts you can pick up.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Thanks OldVet. I didn't know they had their shops. Can't wait for one to open up here. Considering how liberal my town is I doubt it would happen but would love to see it.
    ETXhiker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    I cannot get Mrs OldChap to agree on ordering some. She likes Folger's Black Silk. I like coffee that tastes like real coffee and doubles as paint remover for naval warships!
    When I was in the Navy, the rules were:
    • Only drink coffee out of your squadron mug, which would have your squadron emblem and your callsign on it. Despite what was implied in Top Gun, most callsigns were derogatory and selected for you by the class clowns in the squadron.
    • Never wash your coffee mug with soap. Just rinse it. The brown coating adds to the flavor.
    • Never add anything to your coffee. Cream and milk run out about a month at sea and we need to make it last. And powdered creamer is part of a Commie plot.
    • When brewing, put as much coffee grounds in the basket as it will hold. All that room is there for a reason.
    • The ideal cup of coffee is one you could put a spoon in and it would stand up on its own and it would tarnish the plating on the spoon.

The first job a new officer had in the squadron was coffee mess officer, which mainly involved collecting dues from all the officers and buying the coffee from the ship's stores. Yes, officers had to pay for their own coffee. Being coffee mess officer gave the rest of the squadron additional chances to haze you.
    OldChap, Nix, msgt/ret and 6 others like this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Nix
    My local gun store sells BRCC beans. Haven't picked any up yet, but I plan on giving it a try.

My go-to beans are locally roasted and fantastic, so I doubt I'll switch to BRCC for daily use.
    ETXhiker, airslot and zonker1986 like this.

@jmf552

Yup...yup...yup. Police departments operate under the same set of rules! And people wondered how we could spot criminals walking down the street a half block away.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

My avatar is of Princess. We lost her after many years. Her little sweater says, "Meet me under the Misltletoe."

I am all for supporting vets and I think BRCC and Matt Best's videos are great, but I have found their coffee too expensive and I drink a lot of coffee.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Nix
    Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    I am all for supporting vets and I think BRCC and Matt Best's videos are great, but I have found their coffee too expensive and I drink a lot of coffee.
    Shocker.....!

(My father was Navy for 20 years. I can't really picture my father without a coffee cup in his hand.)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Thanks OldVet. I didn't know they had their shops. Can't wait for one to open up here. Considering how liberal my town is I doubt it would happen but would love to see it.
    They have "a" shop, don't know about that being plural.

I found its coffee to be a bit strong for my taste. Old navy guys should love it. But then people grip that Starbucks coffee is too strong, even navy guys. After seeing the old chiefs gargle tar sludge out of the pots, I can hardly believe any navy guy would think SB coffee was too strong.
    jmf552, LimaCharlie and airslot like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

flh
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    @jmf552

Yup...yup...yup. Police departments operate under the same set of rules! And people wondered how we could spot criminals walking down the street a half block away.

I'm not a coffee drinker , but I've seen some of the guys coffee mugs looking like someone used it for changing the oil on a vehicle
    OldChap, ETXhiker and airslot like this.

Go Pack Go

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links