George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martinís family and others for $100 million

This is a discussion on George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martinís family and others for $100 million within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of killing unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin in 2012, is now suing the boyís family, their attorneys and the prosecutors ...

Like Tree47Likes
  • 3 Post By flh
  • 5 Post By Cypher
  • 1 Post By 1942bull
  • 7 Post By Havok
  • 2 Post By 1942bull
  • 7 Post By OldChap
  • 10 Post By jmf552
  • 3 Post By Cypher
  • 2 Post By scottync
  • 1 Post By Havok
  • 3 Post By Struckat
  • 3 Post By OldChap

Thread: George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martinís family and others for $100 million

George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of killing unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin in 2012, is now suing the boyís family, their attorneys and the prosecutors for damages in excess of $100 million.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/m...vum-story.html
    seeker_two, G26Raven and Misty Lu like this.

If it is ever your misfortune to be attacked, alertness will have given you a little warning, decisiveness will have given you a proper course to pursue, and if that course is to counterattack, carry it out with everything you've got! Be indignant. Be angry. Be aggressive.

Jeff Cooper

I hope he wins
    OldChap, Havok, G26Raven and 2 others like this.

Ex Member
    I have no wishes whether he win or lose. He was found not guilty. That seals it for me. Howver, if you consider his history since being acquitted including the multiple arrests for violence and firearms violations one has to ask his motivation for bringing suit. I think he has been broke for a decade, and now he has found a lawyer who will press a case based upon things alleged to have happened a decade ago. So I see it as a scumbag out to make a buck because he is financially desperate. I do not hope he wins or loses. I just hope justice is done.
    Stirling XD likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 1942bull View Post
    I have no wishes whether he win or lose. He was found not guilty. That seals it for me. Howver, if you consider his history since being acquitted including the multiple arrests for violence and firearms violations one has to ask his motivation for bringing suit. I think he has been broke for a decade, and now he has found a lawyer who will press a case based upon things alleged to have happened a decade ago. So I see it as a scumbag out to make a buck because he is financially desperate. I do not hope he wins or loses. I just hope justice is done.
    He was arrested for domestic violence because his girlfriend lied to get him arrested. It was national news when he got pulled over for speeding, and tried to sell a gun on gun broker. All of this, and yet the only thing hes ever been found guilty of is speeding. His life has basically been ruined because of SJW's. Had it not been for them(and that includes Obama and Holder) there would be no need for him to try to make a buck, because he wouldnt have all the baggage following him that he does now.
    seeker_two, OD*, MMinSC and 4 others like this.
    We get the government we deserve.

Ex Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    He was arrested for domestic violence because his girlfriend lied to get him arrested. It was national news when he got pulled over for speeding, and tried to sell a gun on gun broker. All of this, and yet the only thing hes ever been found guilty of is speeding. His life has basically been ruined because of SJW's. Had it not been for them(and that includes Obama and Holder) there would be no need for him to try to make a buck, because he wouldnt have all the baggage following him that he does now.
    I do not question the fact that he was set upon by Jackals out to feed on him. However, I did a lot of reading about him over months, and I felt that I would never call him "friend." I stand by my wish that justice be done, and I have no predawn conclusion what justice might be in his case. But I am not inviting him to dinner.

Irregardless of the result of this lawsuit, I have pushed ahead with the formation of SLTA - the "Scumbag Lawyer Travel Agency." We'll be booking cruise accommodations on one of the finest cruise liners ever to set sail:

Name:  Low Cost Prison.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  7.6 KB
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

My avatar is of Princess. We lost her after many years. She will always be terribly missed.

I hope he wins. I don't think Zimmerman was the sharpest tool in the shed and his motives in being where he was are suspect, but he was attacked in a life threatening manner for no justifiable reason and defended himself. Then he was subjected to a kangaroo court that was fueled by Obama-fueled racial hatred. A lot o legal scholars at the time, even liberal ones, said there was not enough evidence to try him and now it looks like even some of that scant evidence was faked. People need to answer for that. Even Obama's AG said there was not enough evidence to even explore a civil rights violation case, which is designed as a fallback in case a state court doesn't provide justice for a minority who has been killed.

A victory in this suit would send a message that deserves to be sent.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

I don't think anybody could wish for any less than simply that Justice be done
    Stirling XD, airslot and Havok like this.

I donít have a lot of sympathy for the guy. He pees on the electric fence every time it rains.
    Stirling XD and Instymp like this.

I do not question the fact that he was set upon by Jackals out to feed on him. However, I did a lot of reading about him over months, and I felt that I would never call him "friend." I stand by my wish that justice be done, and I have no predawn conclusion what justice might be in his case. But I am not inviting him to dinner.
    There are plenty of people in this world who have never been arrested that I wouldn't consider a friend, or have over for dinner. That doesn't change the facts here though, and thats really all that matters in my opinion.
    OldChap likes this.
    We get the government we deserve.

Should be easy to prove who was on the phone with TM at the time.
    OldChap, Havok and airslot like this.
    Read our government's plan to destroy the Constitution.
    https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...ormingourworld

Quote Originally Posted by Struckat View Post
    Should be easy to prove who was on the phone with TM at the time.
    That used to be the way the criminal justice system worked. Now it is far more important to just say what you think. Nobody cares whether you can actually prove it anymore.
    airslot, MMinSC and Struckat like this.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

My avatar is of Princess. We lost her after many years. She will always be terribly missed.

Go George, go!

If "witnesses" bore false testimony against him at his trial, I certainly hope he wins for that reason only. Alas, I feel he is being victimized again by a shiftless lawyer.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Sponsored Links