Problem solved: go old scholl on a bully. - Page 2

Problem solved: go old scholl on a bully.

This is a discussion on Problem solved: go old scholl on a bully. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; msgt/ret, is an "old scholl" a smelly shoe insert?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: Problem solved: go old scholl on a bully.

msgt/ret, is an "old scholl" a smelly shoe insert?
    You are your own first responder.

Had one guy push me too far, ignoring my final warning. Had the teacher not inserted her body between his head and the corner of her desk, he may not have survived the day. I was in total annilation mode. Never another word from him. It was well worth the three licks from the paddle.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

I always say, violence solves everything. A lot of the world we live in is determined by either violence or the threat of violence. There is no changing that.
    We get the government we deserve.

Had to do the same in high school. Iím not much of a fighter till pushed passed my limit.

Especially at this age. Rather buy you a beer than fight ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Huski92 View Post
    Had to do the same in high school. Iím not much of a fighter till pushed passed my limit.

Especially at this age. Rather buy you a beer than fight ya.

So all I have to do is act angry and youíll buy me a beer? :)
    Grizzly2 and oldIthink like this.

Never let anything mechanical know that you're in a hurry.

Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    We used to care if a fight was considered fair. You didn't want to be considered a coward by not fighting fair. You were a coward if you needed a weapon against an unarmed person or if more than on person fought at a time. I think that the way things have changed is one of the biggest things wrong with the world today. Things like honor, integrity and respect for human life.
    Nearly all of the boys had a pocket knife in their pocket in school in our days and nobody even thought about using it to hurt anybody else. So one of our grandsons loved pocket knives and we never thought anything about it until he was sent home for having a knife at school. I think he was in about the third grade. Nobody thought any less of him because he liked knives and I don't remember him ever being in a fight.

Distinguished Member Array GpTom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    msgt/ret, is an "old scholl" a smelly shoe insert?
    All you have to do is to hear Eric Cartman on South Park say " Skew-well" one time and you will probably never say school right again.

Glad to see the boy stood up for himself. Always told my son, you better never ever start a fight or something, but i will never be upset with you if you finish something.

Distinguished Member Array RedSafety's Avatar
    On a similar note in the local news, a TEACHER is suing the school for inaction over a student's threats of violence and sexual assault. For a writing assignment, a student, who has a history of problems, wrote a hit list of students and faculty he wanted to kill or sexually assault. The teacher who was on the list went to the administration, who wrote it off as humor. The teacher resigned and is suing the school over inaction on the threats.
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by rotorhead1026 View Post
    So all I have to do is act angry and youíll buy me a beer? :)
    Angry. Happy. Sad. It all works.

CaptSmith and hogdaddy like this.
    Using Tapatalk

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Huski92 View Post
    Angry. Happy. Sad. It all works.

Hey I can act bipolar!
    Can I get 3 beers then?
    airslot, TSKnight and hogdaddy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    Hey I can act bipolar!
    Can I get 3 beers then?
    That would be tripolar. Bipolar gets you a California congressional seat.
    oldIthink, airslot, OD* and 2 others like this.

Never let anything mechanical know that you're in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by PPS1980 View Post
    I agree that the kid finaly stood up for himself. Recall that he has been taught from the second he entered government school that he has no rights they don't give to him.

Funny, but in Georgia we had a case 2 years ago that went to the GA Supreme Court on stand your ground that involved a school bully. Seems the school board, through their attorney, argued (and appeared to genuinely believe) that children who they had on their property lost all their rights as citizens of the United States the second they enrolled (not merely be on their property). They lost at the trial court. They appeared and lost at the appellate court. They appealed and in the fastest unanimous ruling in memory they lost at the GA Supreme Court. The Chief Justice wrote the opinion (since it was unanimous there was only one) and said in rather plain language that under the GA Constitution citizens have an absolute right to defend themselves, have no duty to retreat, and that those rights are not subject to review, limitation, or editing by any governmental body - even a school board or its officers.

https://law.justia.com/cases/georgia.../s16g1700.html
    God bless the fine state of Georgia.
    airslot likes this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    I always told my boys to defend themselves from bullies.
    8th grade one of my boys finally had it.
    Kicked the snot out of the brat.
    Got suspended for a week.
    Biggest mistake the principal made was demanding that I meet with the school leaders.
    He, one of the counselors and one of his teachers.
    When I was done with them I thought they would have a heart attack.
    I told them I was proud of my boy and I raised him not to be a coward like they were for not handling the situation and having an 8th grader do their job for him.
    Frankly if I had a child that went through something like this, the principal and the school board would wish they never saw me. The hell I would raise with them would make the devil happy. And I would buy my child a dinner anywhere of his choosing.
    Last edited by SouthernBoyVA; December 9th, 2019 at 08:29 AM.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links