Idaho impresses me!

Idaho impresses me!

This is a discussion on Idaho impresses me! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I don't know much about their firearms regulations, but the rest of this sounds pretty good to me. Idaho becomes least regulated state in the ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jmf552
  • 1 Post By retired badge 1

Thread: Idaho impresses me!

Idaho impresses me!

I don't know much about their firearms regulations, but the rest of this sounds pretty good to me.

Idaho becomes least regulated state in the U.S.

BOISE, Idaho Ė Idaho is now the least regulated state in the entire country, passing South Dakota.

Idaho Gov. Brad Little said on Wednesday when he took office there were 736 chapters of regulations and 82,000 pages.

The cuts reduced or eliminated 75% of those chapters and reduced the page number by over 1,800. Little said that some of the cuts were silly rules that didnít make sense anymore.

https://www.krem.com/article/news/po...8jilNu8vwc0Y5U
    You are your own first responder.

According to the Cato Institute interactive map, "Freedom in the 50 States," Idaho is #4 for gun rights. If I filter for gun rights that are of most concern to me, it goes to #3. Although, they still list Vermont in the top five and I am suspicious of that.
    G26Raven likes this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Quote Originally Posted by jmf552 View Post
    According to the Cato Institute interactive map, "Freedom in the 50 States," Idaho is #4 for gun rights. If I filter for gun rights that are of most concern to me, it goes to #3. Although, they still list Vermont in the top five and I am suspicious of that.
    Trust, but verify!
    You are your own first responder.

Senior Member Array retired badge 1's Avatar
    Going to realtor.com now to search for a nice comfortable bunker complex for my family and close friends to share with me the coming collapse of society!
    G26Raven likes this.

Sponsored Links