Anybody want to make any predictions for 2020 or 2025? - Page 3

Anybody want to make any predictions for 2020 or 2025?

This is a discussion on Anybody want to make any predictions for 2020 or 2025? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 2020, 2025: M.O.T.S. More Of The Same...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Anybody want to make any predictions for 2020 or 2025?

2020, 2025: M.O.T.S.

More Of The Same
    jmf552 likes this.
    "Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Never confuse illegal with immoral. Beware of those who do.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    If RBG passes and President Trump nominates another woman to replace her I wonder just what type of scandals will the never Trumpers come up with to prevent her acceptance.
    She had impure thoughts once.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

2021 Trump wins, House narrowly GOP, Senate retains 1 seat majority. Left goes completely bat @@@@ crazy West Coast starts seccession votes. How crazy beyond that????
    2025 Dems finally regain some sanity and Tulsi Gabbard becomes President. Progressive Left returns to their slower pace of changing our lives.
    2025 Dems continue to double down and Pence becomes President but will be only a 1 term President...2029 Dems run the table and we are up @@@@ creek.

Or Yellowstone Volcano erupts and those left are on their own in a totalitarian state under martial law?

Where is my Tin Foil Hat?
    GpTom likes this.

In the year 2025? DC is still alive.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Mark Twain

Trump will be reelected, the dems will be having even more of a meltdown, we will still be chanting "lock her up" and wondering why so many dems are not in prison, and we will lose some more of our rights. When 2025 rolls around, AOC will be POTUS.
    We get the government we deserve.

AOC will be POTUS.
    Perish the thought. You want to see civil unrest? That would be like trying to juggle live grenades. Somebody's bound to get hurt or killed.
    5lima30ret likes this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

2024, I could see Don Jr running for POTUS and winning.
    HotBrass45, MMinSC and GpTom like this.

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Quote Originally Posted by airslot View Post
    2024, I could see Don Jr running for POTUS and winning.
    I could see Kimberly Guilfoyle as First Lady.
    airslot and G26Raven like this.
    If you use JP-8, then it's technically not waterboarding

Quote Originally Posted by Rockymonster View Post
    Finally!!!!!! A person of true vision!
    pskys2 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array DownInTheDark's Avatar
    2025: We finally get hover cars.
    GpTom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    When 2025 rolls around, AOC will be POTUS.
    They say Steven King writes good horror stories but he never wrote anything as scary as that.
    airslot, Havok, MMinSC and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gnius View Post
    Around February 2020 arrest warrants will be issued for Trump's family. My guess they'll start with Jared Kushner.
    Because they want to win at any cost. I am certain they will try to negotiate for surrender by threatening Trump's family.

Quote Originally Posted by HotBrass45 View Post
    I could see Kimberly Guilfoyle as First Lady.
    Hopefully 3D television will be perfected by then!
    HotBrass45, GpTom and airslot like this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    In a way, the Never Trumpers almost seem to help him. People vote more when they are angry and the Never Trump movement really angers his base. As to whether any of this trickles down to House candidates, we will have to see. At least 2 years of the Pelosi regime has allowed us to forget the antics of the RINOs. I think that actually counts for a lot. I was very disappointed with the House at the time of the 2018 election. At least them being out of power has taken my focus away from their power.

Overall, I find it difficult to argue very strongly against your analysis. The points that I disagree with I only have about a 51%-49% disagreement. We may end up both being half correct with a situation where one of the parties controls the House by a very small margin. Sure, one vote is enough to control the agenda but not enough to get anything done.

I still think there is a decent possibility of the outlier outcome where the Democrats are just completely crushed nationwide. This could be the kind of election surprise that happens rarely. The conditions are right for it:
    -Booming economy with middle class wages rising for the first time in decades
    -Peace. Trump is the first president in how long not to start a war for economic reasons?
    -A Democrat party that has a very very unpopular platform. Free healthcare for illegals is widely unpopular. Higher taxes at a time of prosperity, their whole completely silly transgender obsession, the list goes on.
    -Millennials- Surely some of them have taken down their faded Obama posters and moved out of their parents' basements by this point. Some of them have to grow up at some point. I admit my conviction is low with this point.
    -Highest Hispanic employment. Ever.
    -Highest Black employment since 1861.
    -Favorable trade deals left and right. The American people finally feel that someone is negotiating on their behalf and not the behalf of a vice president's crackhead son that gets to take bribes from foreign countries
    -A total disregard and lack of respect for the media. People do not believe them. Look at CNN's ratings during the impeachment. They sunk.
    -Seeing the Pelosi clown show for two years.
    -FBI rigging 2016 election and then trying to overthrow a duly elected US president. the voters do no like that kind of banana republic behavior. Even more so as it was done poorly.

All of these things may add up to create quite a surprise.
    I HATE having to agree with the Dems on anything, especially when they point out that the GOP controlled the House, Senate & Presidency and couldn't get much passed! They're right!!!! And it's the Elites & RINO's fault to be sure!!!
    MMinSC, msgt/ret, airslot and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gnius View Post
    Because they want to win at any cost. I am certain they will try to negotiate for surrender by threatening Trump's family.
    I'm not so sure they'd want to go down that road. Trump is not Flynn.
    G26Raven and Rockymonster like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links