Oh MY!!! Ghislaine Maxwell Is fix’in to kill herself!!! 😮

This is a discussion on Oh MY!!! Ghislaine Maxwell Is fix’in to kill herself!!! 😮 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sing like a happy bird Ghislane for your days are numbered girlie! They can’t find Jeffery Epstein’s little friend Ghislaine, they think she is in ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Oh MY!!! Ghislaine Maxwell Is fix’in to kill herself!!! 😮

Sing like a happy bird Ghislane for your days are numbered girlie!

They can’t find Jeffery Epstein’s little friend Ghislaine, they think she is in Israel and being hid by famous/rich people.

Should we plan her funeral, I feel sure she will talk to save her behind and give names. Was word on TV that someone in the EU may even be helping to hide her. Wonder how many are planning to help her get depressed and kill herself. Poor thang.

”..things that make you go hmmmm..... 🎶 “
    Trust God always in every thing you do 🙏

UDC member, Rebels with a cause.

EPSTEIN DIDN’T KILL HIMSELF

Good bye...….
    Sister, gatorbait51 and OldChap like this.
    Glock 19 Gen4
    Glock 43
    CZ P10 S

I have the Right to remain silent....just NOT the ability !!!
    Carry Safe & Train hard !!

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    So this is what it feels like to have a bulls-eye painted on your back.
    Hope that she does not get suicided, I would be most interested in hearing her story, she knows also where all the dirt on the rich and famous and powerful is.
    Time for a little sunlight on this.

I guess times have passed me by. I can remember when suicide was self inflicted! You know - back in the pre Clinton era!
    Sister, gatorbait51, BHC and 14 others like this.

See my signature block...
    Sister, OD*, OldChap and 5 others like this.
    Arkancide- Three self-inflicted gunshots to the head with hands tied behind the back.

Active Shooter Response- Assess the situation, Position yourself to gain tactical advantage, Engage perpetrator violently (APE).

It's interesting that Maxwell doesn't realize that cutting a deal is likely her only chance at survival.

She could bring down the Clintons, and many among the Democrat Party (one highly suspects). And, the Dems don't play nice.
    OldChap, airslot, Sister and 3 others like this.
    Armed And Harmless
    ----
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    - - Sir Winston Churchill, 1941

Quote Originally Posted by DZUS View Post
    It's interesting that Maxwell doesn't realize that cutting a deal is likely her only chance at survival.

She could bring down the Clintons, and many among the Democrat Party (one highly suspects). And, the Dems don't play nice.
    Cut a deal with who? Who would protect her after a deal? The FBI is the secret police wing of the democrat party so she can't even go into witness protection.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar
    She'll sadly commit suiside by shooting herself in the back of the head, twice.
    OldChap, DZUS, CWOUSCG and 6 others like this.

When you have to go to Israel to be safe, you've got a real problem. Jordan? Syria? Lebanon? Egypt? ISIS? Hamas? PLO? OK, take a chance with them. But the Clintons? The British Royal Family? You best be hidin' girl!
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    Cut a deal with who? Who would protect her after a deal? The FBI is the secret police wing of the democrat party so she can't even go into witness protection.
    Your point is a reasonable one, my friend. That said, flipping is a chance that she should consider given the alternative possibility of an icky arkancide.
    OldChap, MMinSC, airslot and 1 others like this.
    Armed And Harmless
    ----
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    Actually, she could. The WP program is run by the United States Marshall's Service. IIRC the program is technically called The Witness Security Program and is actually a separate part of the the US Marshall Service under the Dept of Justice. If I remember correctly no one outside the Service itself has access to information about protectees. Still...were it me, I would feel better protected by a team of private contractors in an unknown foreign location. A location so remote that any presence of strangers is the instant talk of the townfolk.

BUT...without violating forum rules, we should remember that the best defense is a good offense.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    She is probably sympathetic to the democrat liberals.
    If I had to wager I would say she is one of them and would not want harm to go to any of them.
    Anyone with the morals to pimp out under age girls to rich old men is too sleazy to be a conservative or Republican
    ETXhiker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    She is probably sympathetic to the democrat liberals.
    If I had to wager I would say she is one of them and would not want harm to go to any of them.
    Anyone with the morals to pimp out under age girls to rich old men is too sleazy to be a conservative or Republican
    Epstein is a liberal too. Well, he was until his fellow libs got to him.
    DZUS, airslot, ETXhiker and 1 others like this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Quote Originally Posted by tahmail View Post
    LOL (nervously)
    CWOUSCG, airslot, tahmail and 2 others like this.
    Armed And Harmless
    ----

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links