Wisconsin man shoots 2 kids for throwing snowballs

This is a discussion on Wisconsin man shoots 2 kids for throwing snowballs within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What a low life. https://www.foxnews.com/us/2-kids-sh...owballs-at-car...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Wisconsin man shoots 2 kids for throwing snowballs

VIP Member

Things like this make all car owners look bad.

What a dirt bag though. No excuse for this.
    a poor plan that is well executed will produce better results that a good plan that is poorly executed.

This is America. I have the right to go places. You have the right to stay home. You have the right to be upset about me going places. I have the right to not care.

Distinguished Member Array ETXhiker's Avatar
    Maybe it is the easy access to information these days, but it sure seems like there are more crazy people than there used to be.
    CLASS3NH and airslot like this.
    "There are some ideas that are so wrong, only a very intelligent person could believe them." - George Orwell

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ETXhiker View Post
    Maybe it is the easy access to information these days, but it sure seems like there are more crazy people than there used to be.
    No same amount, we just shut down all the nut houses in the '70s so now they are all on the street

This murderous fool needs to do the right thing and turn himself in.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar
    I'll play devils advocate. Throwing objects at cars can be quite deadly, yes even a snowball. Imagine you are driving down the road and suddenly your windshield explodes in white. It's not much different than dropping an object off an overpass.

No the kids did NOT deserve to get shot however they are not faultless in this.
    CLASS3NH, M1911A1, OD* and 5 others like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Novarider View Post
    I'll play devils advocate. Throwing objects at cars can be quite deadly, yes even a snowball. Imagine your driving down the road and suddenly your windshield explodes in white. It's not much different than dropping an object off an overpass.

No the kids did NOT deserve to get shot however they are not faultless in this.
    Sorry, you cannot shoot kids for throwing snowballs at cars.
    Yes not smart. People who throw blocks off overpasses are trying to kill people, pretty sure these kids were not looking to kill someone. Not the same in my opinion.
    Heck if I got shot for every snowball I threw at a car back in the day, I would look like Swiss cheese.
    Thank God back then the driver usually just got out of the car and yelled at you or whacked your ass.
    TimBob, CLASS3NH, wmhawth and 1 others like this.

Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    Sorry, you cannot shoot kids for throwing snowballs at cars.
    Yes not smart. People who throw blocks off overpasses are trying to kill people, pretty sure these kids were not looking to kill someone. Not the same in my opinion.
    Heck if I got shot for every snowball I threw at a car back in the day, I would look like Swiss cheese.
    Thank God back then the driver usually just got out of the car and yelled at you or whacked your ass.
    I specifically said they didn't deserve to get shot

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Novarider View Post
    I specifically said they didn't deserve to get shot
    Yes you did, I understand that.
    Guess my issue was equating throwing a cinder block off an overpass with throwing a snowball at a car.
    Not trying to stir up any trail dust here, brother.
    MMinSC and Novarider like this.

This old guy up in Grand Forks, ND put a 9 year old in the hospital for throwing snow balls at him??? Personally, I didn't want to grow old with all my many faults and it led to conviction and repentance. I think this old guy hasn't yet. Sad.

In elementary school, I got hauled into the Principal's office - again - for hitting a passing driver who had his window open upside the head. Good throw right? No, I was aiming at a kid across the street who had started it and the car got in the way. Principal may or may not have understood, but he wasn't impressed. iirr it was one of those hard nasty slush balls.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-dak...9-year-old-boy
    KILTED COWBOY, TimBob and M1911A1 like this.
    MACV Advisory Team 75, HQ in My Tho at the Seminary. 1967-1969

Although the shooting was inappropriate / illegal, odds of them throwing snowballs at vehicles in the future has likely decreased.
    Novarider and M1911A1 like this.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Just quickly exit the car and throw some snowballs back at them. That's what I did once, along with pretending I lost control of my car before throwing snowballs.

Shooting them is WAY over the top for this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Distinguished Member Array Double Naught Spy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CDW4ME View Post
    Although the shooting was inappropriate / illegal, odds of them throwing snowballs at vehicles in the future has likely decreased.
    Kids have short memories.
    Considering yourself to be defenseless is the first administrative step to becoming a victim.

Fer Pete's sake!

They're kids. Throwing snowballs. That's what kids do. That's what we all did way back when.

What the hell is wrong with some people?
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

Agent K

Got to fess up, Never threw snowballs when I was a kid. Never seen snow until 1989, The blizzard of N/E Fla. ; )
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links