Virginia - Matt Bracken Weighs In - Page 2

Virginia - Matt Bracken Weighs In

This is a discussion on Virginia - Matt Bracken Weighs In within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Risasi I didn't know where to throw this. I almost stuck it under 2nd Amendment and Legislation, but that seemed somewhat inappropriate ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Virginia - Matt Bracken Weighs In

Quote Originally Posted by Risasi View Post
    I didn't know where to throw this. I almost stuck it under 2nd Amendment and Legislation, but that seemed somewhat inappropriate since it's just some guy's, like...opinion, man.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/202...buffalo-jumps/

Interesting thoughts though, some of which have already been voiced on this forum already.

Keep your powder dry, you fellows in Virginia...methinks it's gonna be a bumpy ride in a few weeks.
    Thing is, I have read three of his books. Would like to have him as a positive force on our side.
    viney266 likes this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by Risasi View Post
    I didn't know where to throw this. I almost stuck it under 2nd Amendment and Legislation, but that seemed somewhat inappropriate since it's just some guy's, like...opinion, man.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/202...buffalo-jumps/

Interesting thoughts though, some of which have already been voiced on this forum already.

Keep your powder dry, you fellows in Virginia...methinks it's gonna be a bumpy ride in a few weeks.
    An interesting read. He has some valid points as the Nazi flags and Stars and Bars do seem to show up at these events. It is true that the fake news services will use such displays to portray us as hillbilly's, red-necks, and racists. I deplore what is happening in Virginia and pray for peace but it is going to be a real circus when the law takes effect. Pray for peace and for the fringe elements to stay away!
    viney266 likes this.

@jmf552 I don't think you need any RINO's giving advice either!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Yeah, well I think that herd of buffalo are going to be pretty hard scatter at this point. But the author makes some valid points of what could go wrong, particularly if a fringe element shows up and misbehaves. But I hardly think the gun rights day is comparable to Charlottesville. Even with the far left Dems in the Maryland legislature, the comparable organization to VCDL, Maryland Shall Issue (MSI), has been quite successful in keeping a lid on the crazies for years. I think the VCDL will be able to keep theirs under control as well. Only time will tell.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." Alexander Hamilton

Patron Life Member NRA
    SAF - CCRKBA
    NAGR / GOA
    TFA-LAC / Save the 2A
    Handgunlaw.us Donor

Distinguished Member Array viney266's Avatar
    Even with bad possible outcomes. What is the other option? Stay home?
    Proud NRA Benefactor member, My wife, daughter and son are all life members.
    Gun carry permits and the 2nd amendment only confirm what is a God given right to protect ones life and the lives of loved ones from evil.
    Speed is only a matter of money. How fast do you want to go?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by viney266 View Post
    Even with bad possible outcomes. What is the other option? Stay home?
    His recommendations are in the linked article.
    viney266 likes this.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." Alexander Hamilton

Patron Life Member NRA
    SAF - CCRKBA
    NAGR / GOA
    TFA-LAC / Save the 2A
    Handgunlaw.us Donor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links