Worst commercial ever my # 1 - Page 2

Worst commercial ever my # 1

This is a discussion on Worst commercial ever my # 1 within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I hate the Navage nose cleaner commercial. "It's so much better than a neti pot" I wouldn't want to be the one to have to ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Worst commercial ever my # 1

I hate the Navage nose cleaner commercial. "It's so much better than a neti pot"

I wouldn't want to be the one to have to clean out the snot water out of that thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Worst commercial ever my # 1-screenshot_20200123-182848_gallery_1579825745802.jpg  

Whatever happened to blowing your nose? Is it not politically correct anymore?

I learned to just put a pinch of salt in some distilled water in the palm of my hand and suck it up into my nose over the sink. Cleaned it right out!

Change your apartment, change the world!

Really?

Diarrhea commercials give me gas.
    msgt/ret, airslot and surefire7 like this.
    Unfortunately there are many gun owners who will still shop at Wal Mart even though they know Wal Mart partnered with Everytown for Gun Safety just because it is convenient and they can save a few bucks.

Any commercial that when it's over, you have no idea what the product/service was.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    Diarrhea commercials give me gas.
    So that's the reason!

I thought it was just because I am getting old.
    Bikenut and airslot like this.

The pharma commercials. The list of side effects is worse than what you're trying to treat. Give me a break. I'll stick with the ailment.
    msgt/ret, oldIthink and surefire7 like this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Easy, no TV equals no commercials. I just spent 2 weeks working from a motel in the Black hills. I don't know how anyone can stand TV today. I think the actual half hour show was about 8 minutes and the rest intelligence sucking ads.
    There is a reason I have not had TV in my home for nearly 40 years.
    By watching TV you would think everyone is on prescription drugs for everything from gas to gender confusion psychosis.

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I absolutely detest opera...
    I understand, as in my youth, I hated opera as well.

Since then, I've been to several and found myself enjoying most (although many are forgettable and some really, really stink). Recommended for a new opera goer's viewing pleasure? Consider Carmen and also the Barber of Seville.
    msgt/ret and flintlock62 like this.
    Armed And Harmless
    ----
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    - - Sir Winston Churchill, 1941

Quote Originally Posted by DZUS View Post
    I understand, as in my youth, I hated opera as well.

Since then, I've been to several and found myself enjoying most (although many are forgettable and some really, really stink). Recommended for a new opera goer's viewing pleasure? Consider Carmen and also the Barber of Seville.
    It is the long drawn out high pitched notes that I find as an assault on the auditory sense, myself I find them more painful than a J-79 in full burner on the trim pad.
    oldIthink and DZUS like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Distinguished Member Array viney266's Avatar
    I just called and got ALL MY MONEY
    Proud NRA Benefactor member, My wife, daughter and son are all life members.
    Gun carry permits and the 2nd amendment only confirm what is a God given right to protect ones life and the lives of loved ones from evil.
    Speed is only a matter of money. How fast do you want to go?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forester58 View Post
    Easy, no TV equals no commercials. I just spent 2 weeks working from a motel in the Black hills. I don't know how anyone can stand TV today. I think the actual half hour show was about 8 minutes and the rest intelligence sucking ads.
    There is a reason I have not had TV in my home for nearly 40 years.
    By watching TV you would think everyone is on prescription drugs for everything from gas to gender confusion psychosis.
    Must be true then.....
    forester58 and Tstone like this.
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF, ISAA

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    It is the long drawn out high pitched notes that I find as an assault on the auditory sense, myself I find them more painful than a J-79 in full burner on the trim pad.
    Uh, oh. For nearly 2 years of my USAF enlistment, I worked on RF-4Cs. Yup, J-79s, 2 each, and I just loved it when they lined up then blasted off into the sky. At night, the afterburner flame trail was longer than the aircraft, and the noise shook you to your bone marrow.

Is it possible that the J79 noise was an Aria!

(I respect your likes and non-likes, Sarge! I just wanted to suggest a few operas that you might enjoy.)
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Armed And Harmless
    ----
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    - - Sir Winston Churchill, 1941

The law firm commercials where they want you to sue everyone who made any kind of product from
    ear plugs to baby powder to medical implants.
    msgt/ret likes this.

Distinguished Member Array RedSafety's Avatar
    Thankfully, I only watch what I rent or what's on Amazon or YouTube. I can skip the ads after a few seconds.
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links