Say goodbye to an old friend

This is a discussion on Say goodbye to an old friend within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Not the hugest fan of Kel-Tec but they sure have made some innovations in our industry over the years. I thought this was a piece ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By viney266
  • 1 Post By msgt/ret
  • 1 Post By forester58

Thread: Say goodbye to an old friend

Distinguished Member Array viney266's Avatar

Not the hugest fan of Kel-Tec but they sure have made some innovations in our industry over the years. I thought this was a piece of brilliance : (Minus the horned helmets)

surefire7 and Old Man like this.
    Proud NRA Benefactor member, My wife, daughter and son are all life members.
    Gun carry permits and the 2nd amendment only confirm what is a God given right to protect ones life and the lives of loved ones from evil.
    Speed is only a matter of money. How fast do you want to go?

Bought a P-11 not long after I got my first carry permit planning to use it for carry. With that long horrendously heavy trigger pull I could not hit the side of a barn from inside. Tried the fluff and buff but well you can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig. Since it was taking up space in the safe I finally traded it for a 6-inch Ruger Security Six, defiantly got the better end of the deal.
    forester58 likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

I had one for a short time. The most inaccurate pistol I have ever fired. I could not shoot a 5 inch group at 7 yards. I swear that barrel was bent.
    I thought that having to rush a threat to get within 3 yards kind of a deal breaker for a SD gun.
    msgt/ret likes this.

Sponsored Links