Some people have no sense of humor at all.

This is a discussion on Some people have no sense of humor at all. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I just do not understand people who spend their whole day searching for any and everything to be offended by, me I find the sign ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Some people have no sense of humor at all.

I just do not understand people who spend their whole day searching for any and everything to be offended by, me I find the sign humorous and yes I do need to lose some weight. And in the sign I really see no relationship to human trafficking.

Pizza shop owner takes down sign that says 'fat people are harder to kidnap'

With comedy, timing is everything.

A pizza place in Ohio came under fire for posting a sign with a joke about kidnapping on it. Unfortunately, the owner apparently didnít realize that January is Human Trafficking Awareness Month.

Jeremy Clemetson, owner of East of Chicago Pizza in Barberton, Ohio, posted a sign advertising his pizza place with the slogan ďFat people are harder to kidnap,Ē Fox 6 Now reports. While heís reportedly used the slogan before at his restaurant and on their Facebook page with no issues, this time was different.
    https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/p...-people-kidnap
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

OD*
    Senior Moderator
    Unbelievable.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow.
    End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

NRA Patron Member

Distinguished Member Array DownInTheDark's Avatar
    Fat people are good to take with while bear hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by DownInTheDark View Post
    Fat people are good to take with while bear hunting.
    Fay people are also good swim buddies in shark infested waters...
    1987-1991 Army Guard/Regular Army
    1996-2014 Navy- Retired

Fat people are good to hide behind
    Redbert31 and DownInTheDark like this.

Pitiful. Creative humor silenced because of feelz.
    Redbert31 likes this.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I just do not understand people who spend their whole day searching for any and everything to be offended by, me I find the sign humorous and yes I do need to lose some weight. And in the sign I really see no relationship to human trafficking.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/p...-people-kidnap
    For some people nowadays a day without butt-hurt is like a day without sunshine. The perpetually offended PC types are sucking the joy of living out of us. We need to stop humoring them.
    Bill

My motto has always been, screw 'em if they can't take a joke. Or something along those lines.
    You are your own first responder.

When does he toss out meat pizzas for fear of the PETA crowd?
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

Everyone is offended these days. Fat people don't like it if they are reminded they are fat but want skinny models taken off of ads and replaced with fat people. Some LE get PO'ed of if someone gives them the finger or writes something stupid on a coffee cup but have no problems doing retaliatory tactics against that person. Poor people do not want to be reminded they are poor but want to address that situation so they can get aid. Parents don't want to have people keep score in youth sports UNTIL their little Johnny becomes a breakout star player then it is all about winning.

SMH

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    For some people nowadays a day without butt-hurt is like a day without sunshine. The perpetually offended PC types are sucking the joy of living out of us. We need to stop humoring them.
    The pendulum is swinging the other way now. People are fed up with this PC crap. For one thing, we elected probably the most un-PC president possible and people wait in line for days to see him speak. Ricky Gervais crushed it as the host of whatever Hollywood awards show that was. He is as un-PC as possible and his career is soaring. Dave Chapelle did real comedy without worrying about offending anyone and he is the most popular comedian of Netflix.

It is changing. A president from Queens was a good start.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    The pendulum is swinging the other way now. People are fed up with this PC crap. For one thing, we elected probably the most un-PC president possible and people wait in line for days to see him speak. Ricky Gervais crushed it as the host of whatever Hollywood awards show that was. He is as un-PC as possible and his career is soaring. Dave Chapelle did real comedy without worrying about offending anyone and he is the most popular comedian of Netflix.

It is changing. A president from Queens was a good start.
    This +10. The only problem with the pendulum swinging back is that it might swing back too far.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Fat people do get offended easily. They are supposed to be jolly but few of them are. I suspect it is their higher estrogen levels. Fat people have low levels of testosterone and their bodies produce higher levels of estrogen.

This current trend of it's "okay to be a fat pig" and featuring fatties as models is stupid and harmful to the fatties' health.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    This +10. The only problem with the pendulum swinging back is that it might swing back too far.
    LOL, I guess we could end up as a nation of jerks!

Quote Originally Posted by DownInTheDark View Post
    Fat and slow people are good to take with while bear hunting.
    ^^^Fixed it for you!^^^
    Redbert31, Osprey and msgt/ret like this.
    Retired Police Lieutenant, Former UH-1N Huey & MH-53 Pave Low Gunner, Retired USAF Reserve, Glock Armorer, AL Retired LEO CPP, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, LEOSA Qualified, Active FOP Executive Board Member

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links