Bad news from the doctor!

This is a discussion on Bad news from the doctor! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Can you imagine hearing this???...

Like Tree33Likes
  • 15 Post By G26Raven
  • 3 Post By RScottie
  • 6 Post By OldVet
  • 2 Post By G26Raven
  • 4 Post By OldVet
  • 3 Post By ShooterGranny

Thread: Bad news from the doctor!

Can you imagine hearing this???

Bad news from the doctor!-83993520_124662899052264_4454762735363686400_n.jpg
    Havok, sdprof, 1MoreFord and 12 others like this.
    You are your own first responder.

It doesn't take a trip to the doctor for me to know this!
    airslot, G26Raven and msgt/ret like this.

My eyes are fairly good, the trigger control not so much. Good thing I pour better than I shoot or I'd be in trouble.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    My eyes are fairly good, the trigger control not so much. Good thing I pour better than I shoot or I'd be in trouble.
    Me, too! The only problem is the wine that dribbles out of the side of my mouth.
    Rockymonster and airslot like this.
    You are your own first responder.

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    Me, too! The only problem is the wine that dribbles out of the side of my mouth.
    Funnel...
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    Cute. Went to the range again today with my shooting buddy. She's getting better at trigger control - going regularly helps a lot! She's working on keeping just the pad of her trigger finger on the trigger, but still occasionally jerks it. She chose an M&P .22 compact for herself, which I think is about the perfect gun for a newbie.

Today the weather was good so we went to the outdoor range. I hung two empty plastic gallon jugs, and by the time we both finished shooting we had "killed them all over!!!!" I let her shoot my Ruger Mark IV just before we packed up to leave and BOY did those jugs dance when the .22's hit the jugs from that longer barrel. The fact that it has a 3 lb. trigger pull might have helped also.

I shot some steel, but my friend still isn't doing well with steel, but part of that is all the steel targets are so over-used with little to no maintenance that it's hard to see a lot of them against the gravel on the ground and the grayed-out winter colored berm.

She tried shooting my Glock 42, but for some reason her grip wasn't really tight enough and Glocks totally HATE being limp-wristed. Next time I'll take a different .380 for her to get some more practice on. She has not had problems with the Shield EZ or SIG P238.

While we were there, 4 older men were also shooting. My friend shot every bit as well as any of them did.
    msgt/ret, OldVet and G26Raven like this.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================
    Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Sponsored Links