Toolkits for watches.

Toolkits for watches.

This is a discussion on Toolkits for watches. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just prior to this D.C log in I was researching tool kits for DYI watch maintenance. I had a bunch of windows open and was ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By airslot

Thread: Toolkits for watches.

Toolkits for watches.

Just prior to this D.C log in I was researching tool kits for DYI watch maintenance. I had a bunch of windows open and was just going thru them when I hit a wrong button and lost them all. I've been researching this for a couple days now and can't make a decision I'm comfortable with. I'll tell you why.

First off I've found that the cheaper kits all seemed made up of the same tools no matter the company brand. Same colors, shapes and only differing in content and price but all are never the less priced very cheap and look the same. This makes it seem that it doesn't matter which company I choose because I'll get the same tool manufacturer.

The more quality professional kits are quite expensive. Maybe one day but not now. I haven't found any middle of the road kits but they have to be out there. I'd like to replace my own batteries, adjust bracelets and bands and even replace crystals.

So knowing there are plenty of members here with workbenches, tools and a desire to tinker I just came here to Off Topic to see if anybody could steer me a good direction. Thanks

Take a look here. They have been in the business for 93 years. Cas-Ker

The prices appear to range from low to high. Call them and ask for a recommendation based on your usage and application.
    ShooterGranny likes this.
    MY RIGHTS DON'T END WHERE YOUR FEELINGS BEGIN

The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Sponsored Links