What are your plans for Valentine's Day

This is a discussion on What are your plans for Valentine's Day within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What are your plans for Valentines Day, we normally make reservations at a very nice hotel with a pool enjoy a nice meal and do ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree295Likes

Thread: What are your plans for Valentine's Day

What are your plans for Valentines Day, we normally make reservations at a very nice hotel with a pool enjoy a nice meal and do a little swimming.

This year we are staying home, Mrs.Flh has been helping out with baby sitting, our romantic evening will be spent entertaining a 5 and 2 year old, or more so being entertained
    Sister, Osprey, ETXhiker and 4 others like this.

If it is ever your misfortune to be attacked, alertness will have given you a little warning, decisiveness will have given you a proper course to pursue, and if that course is to counterattack, carry it out with everything you've got! Be indignant. Be angry. Be aggressive.

Jeff Cooper

Well, weíre gonna shave each otherís corns off our toes and drink Ripple 💕❤️💕❤️
    Please relax, take a deep breath....
    Trust the Lord God with all your heart, and He will direct your path.
    Jesus loves you, you will be okay.
    ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Ahhhhhh (sigh) Living the "High Life" LOL..... as for us..........It's Mad Dog 20/20 and Pizza bites...
    flh, msgt/ret, ETXhiker and 6 others like this.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Keeping it "classy" sister!
    I am taking my two favorite girls out for dinner. My wife and my mother in law.
    Going to the Bavarian grille in Plano TX for some of the best German food around.
    They have an incredible German beer list also.
    flh, ETXhiker, CLASS3NH and 5 others like this.

I get my wife a new figurine every year. She collects them. I thought this one fits in good for us being from Texas and all. 27 years in June! Not bad so far :)

What are your plans for Valentine's Day-v-day.jpg

We are staying home. I am preparing lobster tails, grilling New York strip steaks medium rare, and opening some 2015 Georges de Latour Private Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon wine, followed with chocolate pecan turtles.
    flh, Osprey, msgt/ret and 9 others like this.
    Second Amendment: The difference between politicians and rulers.
    US Navy - US Army, Retired
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

And they say romance is dead

If it is ever your misfortune to be attacked, alertness will have given you a little warning, decisiveness will have given you a proper course to pursue, and if that course is to counterattack, carry it out with everything you've got! Be indignant. Be angry. Be aggressive.

Jeff Cooper

We never do anything gift wise or cards....We go out to eat.
    After 22 yrs of marriage nothing in a card is different than what we already know.
    ETXhiker, OD*, CLASS3NH and 3 others like this.

Senior Member Array Well_Regulated's Avatar
    Probably going to the gun show. VCDL is looking for volunteers, so I may heed the call.
    ETXhiker, OD*, hogdaddy and 4 others like this.
    You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

Distinguished Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Well_Regulated View Post
    Probably going to the gun show. VCDL is looking for volunteers, so I may heed the call.
    I would be sleeping on the couch for a week!
    ETXhiker, OD*, hogdaddy and 2 others like this.

I just programmed two personalized, online video greeting cards from American Greetings that will be in her inbox tomorrow morning. Both are pretty cute. She has already made her enchiladas, which are fantastic. We are going to pop open a bottle of chocolate ice wine for dessert. We will watch a movie on cable while we eat.

A description of subsequent activities would violate forum guidelines!
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

BHC
    Our daughter is being induced on V-day. We will be playing with our 30 month old grandson waiting to meet our granddaughter!!!

We go to the drug store and find a card for each other, then we put them back in the rack and go to El rosella for Mexican dinner.
    USN,NRA,

I'm working until 9pm. Then, stop at the drug store on the way home for a card, candy, flowers, and maybe some sort of stuffed animal. The card is guaranteed. The flowers, well, it depends on the selection. Some years are better than others. After I present her with all that fun stuff, I'm going to throw some ham and beans in the instant pot for supper.

As for why I'm stopping on the way home on Valentine's day instead of getting the stuff ahead of time, well, it's not easy sneaking things into the house, I've found it a bit easier to just pick it up same day, on the way home.
    CLASS3NH, flh, airslot and 3 others like this.
    1987-1991 Army Guard/Regular Army
    1996-2014 Navy- Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhusker95 View Post
    We never do anything gift wise or cards....We go out to eat.
    After 22 yrs of marriage nothing in a card is different than what we already know.
    38 Years Married here...... known her for 44 years...... I think we'll make it......LOL
    BTW, it's gonna be Chocolate dipped Strawberries and some Roses..and of course.... a very nice card
    ...... Couldn't resist the Temptation......
    xXxHeavy, hogdaddy, flh and 5 others like this.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links