XFL Anybody? - Page 4

XFL Anybody?

This is a discussion on XFL Anybody? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Cornhusker95 Just as long as the guy with one foot in bounds stood for the anthem. I say you stand.. 1 foot ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: XFL Anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornhusker95 View Post

Just as long as the guy with one foot in bounds stood for the anthem.
    I say you stand.. 1 foot is a reception....You kneel and 2 feet are required for a reception.

Lol!

I read an article somewhere a while back saying that if a player is caught kneeling during the Anthem, they will be looking in the want ads for a new job.

Sometimes I think abortion is a safer topic to talk about than football
    PAcanis and Cornhusker95 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Sometimes I think abortion is a safer topic to talk about than football
    You wouldn't want to be around a coffee shop Sunday morning in Nebraska then... Unless you really
    enjoy arguing about football.

I think I'm really gonna like their overtime rule.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails XFL Anybody?-screenshot_20200219-195012_gallery_1582163483704.jpg  

How about that double forward pass by Landry Jones today? That was pretty cool. That's another rule I like in the XFL.

I am trying to like the XFL. Really, I am. I watched almost the entire Dallas vs Seattle game yesterday and I just can't see any quality there. The intensity seems less (subjective), quality is not as good which is expected (objective), the QB's overall in the league are just terrible (subjective and seems to be a consensus amongst viewers and analyst). Because of the poor QB's, it is hard to see how well some of the talented players could actually do.

Positives and things I like: Listening on live play calls. It is cool that they have done in-game player interviews. The 3-point. New kick off rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    I am trying to like the XFL. Really, I am. I watched almost the entire Dallas vs Seattle game yesterday and I just can't see any quality there. The intensity seems less (subjective), quality is not as good which is expected (objective), the QB's overall in the league are just terrible (subjective and seems to be a consensus amongst viewers and analyst). Because of the poor QB's, it is hard to see how well some of the talented players could actually do.

Positives and things I like: Listening on live play calls. It is cool that they have done in-game player interviews. The 3-point. New kick off rules.

I like Houston. All their games have been pretty good so far, imo. P.J. Walker looks like a good quarterback to me. And he has a good reciever (324 yards,7 touchdowns through 3 games) in Cam Phillips. Their stats from yesterday look pretty good to me. Walker also ran 4 times for 34 yards and a touchdown.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails XFL Anybody?-screenshot_20200223-104516_gallery_1582476401993.jpg  

I have been watching the college wrestling pretty hard and the high school wrestling championships were on this weekend so
    i missed the XFL.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Sponsored Links