A good read from Mike Rowe - Page 2

A good read from Mike Rowe

This is a discussion on A good read from Mike Rowe within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by OldVet I just read Mike's entire post to my wife, and we agree Mike is 100% dead on. The man is a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: A good read from Mike Rowe

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I just read Mike's entire post to my wife, and we agree Mike is 100% dead on. The man is a genius at pointing out the obvious to the intellectually blind. I know he would refuse the offer, but I would like to see him on a Trump-Rowe presidential ticket.
    From watching Mike Rowe I get the impression he’s a “normal” caring person. He’s NOT a Narcissist. Only a narcissist would want to be president, normal folks have better sense. I adore the narcissist we have running things and what all he is doing, that said....eh...yup he’s one to! They do have their place amongst humans, I just don’t want to know any personally.
    Tstone, Tstone and msgt/ret like this.
    Please relax, take a deep breath....
    Trust the Lord God with all your heart, and He will direct your path.
    Jesus loves you, you will be okay.
    ❤️

mkh
    Just me and a Sig 1911 in a foxhole somewhere in NE FL
    My wife has been doing her job (in the medical field) for 30 years with a Masters. These days to get into the field it requires a doctorate.

Universities have become big business designed to suck everything out of your wallet. It is a racket.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Be the kind of man that when your feet hit the ground each morning, the devil says, "oh crap he's up!"

I am one of those who at 18 had no desire to attend or could afford college and having a 1A draft classification and a low number I decided to join the USAF. Not only learning two different careers but I had the privilege of traveling the world and meeting people and learning of their cultures firsthand. A flying squadron usually is about a 50/50 mix of officer and enlisted, to become an officer requires a college degree and I must admit I have flown with some highly educated idiots. While they were good pilots when it came to plain old common sense they could not pour urine out of a boot with the directions written on the bottom of the heel.
    Pete63 and mkh like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links