George Zimmerman sues Warren, Buttigieg for $265M

This is a discussion on George Zimmerman sues Warren, Buttigieg for $265M within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; https://www.foxnews.com/us/warren-bu...trayvon-martin...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: George Zimmerman sues Warren, Buttigieg for $265M

G26Raven, OldChap, sdprof and 4 others like this.
    Florida CWFL
    Member Florida Carry
    Member NRA

sgb
    Good
    " It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it, but if you have to play ..... play to WIN!!!"
    Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Although I think he is right about them pandering to voters, I donít see how someone would say those tweets are worth that much money.
    OldChap and StripesDude like this.
    We get the government we deserve.

It's been a couple of months since dear old George managed to get his name in the news. I guess this is a good an excuse as any. At least no one's been shot at by him or shot at him . . . yet.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

George "who"?

I hope he wins big.

He has been totally screwed over by the system.

The whole second prosecution of this case was a political hit job designed to inflame the black community and get votes for the Democrats.

Anyone that does not feel sympathy for George Zimmerman and how the media has constantly lied and mischaracterized his actions on the night he used lawful self-defense as he was being attacked is ignoring the original investigation by the local and state government that cleared him of all wrong doing.

Then, after he is drug through the mud and had his life ruined by the sham second Federal prosecution, y'all seem amazed that he is reacting poorly to all the attention when he is hounded 24/7 by the media that notes his every move.

"George Zimmerman was walking down the street today stepping on cracks, breaking the backs of hundreds of minority mothers across our state."

I certainly hope none of you guys ever have to use your gun to defend yourself and you become the target of not only our government but of the MSM that contorts everything it touches to espouse their narrative.

Actually whatever your opinion of George happens to be, at least he is making it known to politicians that lying constantly and slandering we the people has consequences. I think all the rest of us owe him a big debt of gratitude for doing what we're either too lazy or frightened to do ourselves.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Wish it were someone else, really sick of George. Heís like an annoying fly that you think has died but keeps flying by to let you know the diseased carrier is still flying around stirring poop so everyone can smell it.

George Soros is threatening Mark Zuckerberg, thatís a fight I donít want to miss. I wish George Zimmerman would just go away.
    Please relax, take a deep breath....
    Trust the Lord God with all your heart, and He will direct your path.
    Jesus loves you, you will be okay.
    ❤️

As a side note, Martin was not unarmed. He was armed with a deadly weapon and used it against Zimmerman.
    Bikenut, TangoHotel and OldChap like this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    It's been a couple of months since dear old George managed to get his name in the news. I guess this is a good an excuse as any. At least no one's been shot at by him or shot at him . . . yet.
    Its not a Clinton he is suing
    Frodebro, Sister and OldVet like this.
    By now our forefathers would be shooting.

Life is too important to take seriously.

Lansing Muzzle Loading Gun Club
    visit us at: http://www.lansingmuzzleloadinggunclub.com/

I can't get excited about anything Zimmerman.
    Sister and msgt/ret like this.
    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Sam Adams

Distinguished Member Array StripesDude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    Although I think he is right about them pandering to voters, I donít see how someone would say those tweets are worth that much money.
    Exactly. This guyís reputation isnít worth much.
    Havok likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    Actually whatever your opinion of George happens to be, at least he is making it known to politicians that lying constantly and slandering we the people has consequences. I think all the rest of us owe him a big debt of gratitude for doing what we're either too lazy or frightened to do ourselves.
    I agree! These politicians are dragging him through the mud again to get voted. The politicians should not have free reign to slander and defame.
    CHINA LIED AND PEOPLE DIED!

The legal standard for defamation is not met by Warren's or Buttigieg's statements. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a chance with his suit.

For it to be defamation, they would have had to come out and state, as a fact, that Zimmerman shot Martin motivated by racial prejudice. If you read their statements carefully, they do not come out and explicitly state that. Implying it does not meet the standard.
    OldChap likes this.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

I hear people saying things about being tired of hearing about George Zimmerman, tired of his antics, etc. etc.

But, you have to ask the question, who created this caricature of the man George Zimmerman?

Prior to our Federal Government going after him on a bogus prosecution designed, IMHO for political purpose, he had not been all over the news nor creating all this controversy.

He was just an average man, one that volunteered with at risk youth, one that coached kids in various sports, and one that volunteered for neighborhood watch.

He had one minor charge from many years back that was not even prosecuted to the fullest extent. By no means was he a criminal nor a person that was "seeking attention."

He was in a fight for his life and losing, getting his head bashed in to the pavement. He defended himself. The local PD, DA and state investigated the case and decided he acted in self-defense and did not charge him.

The family of the attacker complained to the media that they were letting a "white" man get off for killing an innocent black kid. They MSM did not know George Zimmerman was Hispanic, possibly because of his name and how it sounds, so they ran with it. The MSM not only fanned the flames of racism, they posted 12 year old baby faced pictures of Treyvon Martin all the while knowing that he was much older and larger than those pictures.

In the end, after a total circus of a trial, George Zimmerman was acquitted.

Yet, instead of leaving him alone, the MSM hounded him day and night, even camping out outside whatever place he found that would let him stay.

He started drinking. Can you blame him?

Wherever he went, he was followed and harassed. He could not get a job. He could not keep a relationship. He could not live any sort of normal life due to how the MSM treated him.

When he attempted to move away to another town, the media followed. They were relentless in their persecution of this man.

If he were truly the monster the MSM claim he is, why didn't he come out of his hotel room and start blasting them? A lesser man may have done just that.

So, I think he deserves to be cut some slack for his reactions to all of this.

I think the parts people do not like are all the result of how this man was persecuted.

I do wonder if you guys think you could handle the media circus he endured, and is still dealing with, any better?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links