Rikers Island jail guards getting ready for Harvey Weinstein

This is a discussion on Rikers Island jail guards getting ready for Harvey Weinstein within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Seems like Weinstein is the talk of Riker's Island where he will be going to await sentencing after he gets out of Bellevue hospital. One ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Rikers Island jail guards getting ready for Harvey Weinstein

VIP Member

Seems like Weinstein is the talk of Riker's Island where he will be going to await sentencing after he gets out of Bellevue hospital.
    One jail staffer is reported as saying that they can't wait to see him there. To be honest He's in for a shock.
    They will not be giving him any special treatment no matter how much he tries to butter up the guards.

I wonder if he will get the same "treatment" that Epstein got in another NY jail?
    Has anyone started the suicide lottery yet? I am in for $20.00 and give him 2 weeks
    sdprof, bill35738, Sister and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post
    Seems like Weinstein is the talk of Riker's Island where he will be going to await sentencing after he gets out of Bellevue hospital.
    One jail staffer is reported as saying that they can't wait to see him there. To be honest He's in for a shock.
    They will not be giving him any special treatment no matter how much he tries to butter up the guards.

I wonder if he will get the same "treatment" that Epstein got in another NY jail?
    Has anyone started the suicide lottery yet? I am in for $20.00 and give him 2 weeks
    He couldn't possibly know a lot of compromising information about the Hollywood elite and their political flunky friends. There's nothing to be gained from interrogating him or proposing reduced sentence or better jails in exchange for information.
    So there's no reason for anyone to wish him ill.
    Also, he's elderly and ill, and used to utter luxury everywhere.
    It's only natural that he would die in custody shortly...
    Right?

He'll last until he drops the bar of soap.
    bill35738, Sister, G-man* and 5 others like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I am not sure he is pretty enough for the inmates, it's not like he can offer them a role in his next movie.
    I think some of big democrat names he has been supporting have other plans for him.
    ETXhiker likes this.

Just fell out of my chair again...
    msgt/ret and bill35738 like this.
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
    Mike Tyson

Everyone wants to eat, but few are willing to hunt....

Quote Originally Posted by G26Raven View Post
    Just fell out of my chair again...
    That will be the "end" of him.

Stay on the floor, I'm just warming up.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

I understood he would be placed in isolation at Rikerís for 23 hours a day, so only one hour opportunity for inmates to welcome a new sex offender to the facility.
    Rabbit212 likes this.

Stay on the floor, I'm just warming up.
    That's what Bubba's going to say.
    "If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all." Romans 12:18 (ESV)

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggsy View Post
    I understood he would be placed in isolation at Rikerís for 23 hours a day, so only one hour opportunity for inmates to welcome a new sex offender to the facility.
    Inmates wont see him as a "sex offender" if placed in 23 hour lockdown his money buys him favors from the guards and in general population his money gains him "friends".
    oldIthink and MMinSC like this.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Quote Originally Posted by KILTED COWBOY View Post

Probably a order of Gerbils is on the way
    Sister likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    Inmates wont see him as a "sex offender" if placed in 23 hour lockdown his money buys him favors from the guards and in general population his money gains him "friends".
    Do you guys really think that being a rapist makes you less popular in a prison? A child rapist perhaps. I doubt rape gets anything other than a high-five otherwise, given the average person incarcerated for a violent crime.
    Rabbit212, MMinSC and oldIthink like this.

I believe he will be suicided just like Epstein given his close relationship with the Clintons.

Even the Jail fears he will be Arkancided.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...stein-incident
    oldIthink, demanic and MMinSC like this.
    CHINA LIED AND PEOPLE DIED!

Rikers Island is a Hell Hole and he won't survive in Gen Pop unless they keep him in isolation or he buys himself some protection from one of the gangs in Rikers. Jeffrey Epstein was on 24 hour suicide surveillance in his cell in the Metropolitan Correction Center in Manhattan and he still managed to "commit Suicide" in his cell, so anything can happen?---Sturgis
    S&W 340 M&P .357
    S&W 640 and S&W 64 .38 Spl
    Glock19 9mm
    S&W M&P 45C
    Mossberg 500
    NRA Member

Distinguished Member Array Rabbit212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gnius View Post
    Do you guys really think that being a rapist makes you less popular in a prison? A child rapist perhaps. I doubt rape gets anything other than a high-five otherwise, given the average person incarcerated for a violent crime.
    Exactly.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit212 View Post
    Exactly.
    I think that there's a weird opinion that people in prison are like the Hollywood portrayal of the Wild West outlaws, a whole lot of Han Solos, or Sopranos. People incarcerated in the US for violent crime are for the most part stupid, uneducated, angry sociopaths, with an occasional domestic violence perpetrator scattered about. They are not glamorous people. A stick-up man is prepared for kill you for $20. If they care about anyone's safety and life at all, it's theirs only.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links