Attention all WalMart Shoppers - Page 3

Attention all WalMart Shoppers

This is a discussion on Attention all WalMart Shoppers within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; If the allowable number is roughly 20% of a Black Friday horde, it may not be that noticeable other than being forced through a single ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Attention all WalMart Shoppers

If the allowable number is roughly 20% of a Black Friday horde, it may not be that noticeable other than being forced through a single entry and being counted.

It might even improve the overall "Walmart shopping experience."
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graydude View Post
    If the allowable number is roughly 20% of a Black Friday horde, it may not be that noticeable other than being forced through a single entry and being counted.

It might even improve the overall "Walmart shopping experience."
    It's all well and good until the herd becomes the mob and the stampede begins.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.”― Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    It's all well and good until the herd becomes the mob and the stampede begins.
    True. Our local WM parking lot has been less than half full every time I've driven past it, though, so it would be a small stampede.
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graydude View Post
    True. Our local WM parking lot has been less than half full every time I've driven past it, though, so it would be a small stampede.
    Ours is all decked out with shopping carts and crime tape blocking off all but one entrance and a parking lot full of cars. I don't know about the line.
    graydude likes this.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.”― Friedrich Nietzsche

VIP Member
    Really it’s a stupid policy that won’t protect shoppers. People will simply line up outside in close proximity to each other.
    I find supremely ironic that God in his wisdom and grace has given man freedom of choice bounded by 10 simple rules. Man in his finite wisdom has created millions of rules to limit freedom of choice and the personal responsibility of his fellow man.

Distinguished Member Array RedSafety's Avatar
    This still seems counterproductive as it means being outside in bad weather, weakening one's immune system. It also seems to me that this will increase the pressure on those already set to blow. Maybe marginally good for preventing the spread of the foul-tasting beer virus, but horrible for acts of violence.
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

I was going to make a run to Walmart next week, but between their new limited hours and now this, I think I'll be content to stick with online deliver to home orders. I get that there's a pandemic and they don't want others to get sick, and I get that more people are shopping now due to panic, but it's becoming too big of a hassle to deal with these stores. As it is with Walmart there's all sorts of stuff you choose to put up with if you go there, but there's nothing they sell that warrants having to put up with more and more restrictions.

Can someone explain to me now limiting hours and limiting the sections where customers can shop is helping? I thought expanded hours would dilute the customer population per hour. And limiting shopping to groceries and essential household goods condenses shopping square footage. In this case, shouldn't bigger mean better?
    Psalm 144:1

VIP Member
    We order out for dinner a lot now. It helps the local restaurants.
    OldVet, msgt/ret and mbschne like this.
    Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.- Mark Twain

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Missouri Just issued a state wide stay at home order (some counties already had them). A part of the state wide order is limiting capacity of businesses. It goes into effect monday but some stores have already started. Heres a pic of day one for a local grocery store someone posted on facebook. If encouraging social distance guidelines was the goal, it appears to have missed the mark.
    Attention all WalMart Shoppers-92301995_10157927725807508_4541778412003393536_n.jpg
    "Some people go to bed with Lucifer..........then cry, cry, cry when they don't greet the day with God."

VIP Member
    Attention all WalMart Shoppers-marion-lowes.jpg

It appears the Lowes store in Marion got the memo.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Red View Post
    I don't know what yer talkin' about.

Talk about styling and profiling LMAO

We stopped shopping there almost a year ago, it was when they did all their new changes regarding guns and ammo.

Don’t miss it, cost more in gas to get to it than the local grocery and hardware store. Don’t care for the shopping experience there either, that is a big negative.
    forester58 and M1911A1 like this.
    “FIRST DO NO HARM”, The forgotten creed and a profession that is licensed to kill by our government.

UDC member
    Independent voter [earn my vote Bubba!]

I stopped shopping at Wal Mart the minute I learned Wal Mart had partnered with Everytown for Gun Safety.
    From their own website:
    https://corporate.walmart.com/policies

Walmart Policies and Guidelines

Firearms and Ammunition Guidelines
    -snip-
    Walmart is a charter member of the Responsible Firearms Retailer Partnership, organized by Walmart and Everytown for Gun Safety.
    -snip-
    forester58 and ToniTX like this.
    Unfortunately there are many gun owners who will still shop at Wal Mart even though they know Wal Mart partnered with Everytown for Gun Safety just because it is convenient and they can save a few bucks.

Distinguished Member Array patkelly4370's Avatar
    Not to worry. Pelosi & Schumer have a plan for the Government to take over food distribution.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links