Caution, Dark Humour!

Caution, Dark Humour!

This is a discussion on Caution, Dark Humour! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; My son sent this to me. You have to watch it to the last clip. DR https://www.facebook.com/werner.barn...19547229264765...

Like Tree16Likes
  • 5 Post By dangerranger
  • 4 Post By hogdaddy
  • 1 Post By OldVet
  • 4 Post By hogdaddy
  • 1 Post By QKShooter
  • 1 Post By SouthernBoyVA

Thread: Caution, Dark Humour!

Caution, Dark Humour!

My son sent this to me. You have to watch it to the last clip. DR

https://www.facebook.com/werner.barn...19547229264765
    OldChap, Yogi223, airslot and 2 others like this.

( Poetic Justice ) I take it, that is the robbers funeral they are dancing at ; ) Poetic Justice
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

1. Gotta be the Big Easy.
    2. Did the shooter fumble his gun draw enough to get himself killed?
    dangerranger likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    1. Gotta be the Big Easy.
    2. Did the shooter fumble his gun draw enough to get himself killed?

^^^^Yes, And put one in the pipe ; ) ^^^^^^^^^^

H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

I'm kind of liking the dancing Pallbearers! I wonder if I could hire them for my own eventual last ride! DR

Administrator

Thumbs up

I do kinda like the dancing pallbearer custom. What a way to go!
    dangerranger likes this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Victim had several opportunities to get his sidearm into play but he made several mistakes, which could have cost him dearly. First big one was his gun not being chambered and ready to go. He really needs to do a lot of practicing and drill time. Glad he wasn't injured, or worse.
    dangerranger likes this.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoyVA View Post
    Victim had several opportunities to get his sidearm into play but he made several mistakes, which could have cost him dearly. First big one was his gun not being chambered and ready to go. He really needs to do a lot of practicing and drill time. Glad he wasn't injured, or worse.
    He's very lucky. The one caveat to the chambered round is if he was possibly a new carrier. I know when I started carrying, for the first several weeks, I had an empty chamber. I wasn't comfortable carrying that way until I got real confident with my draw that my trigger finger would be in the right position. But then once I started carrying chambered, that became my full-time method and I would never change that.

I don't know that that was the case with him at all. But you are right, he was very fortunate that he had the time to chamber a round and still defend himself without getting hurt. That is probably not the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallsrider View Post
    He's very lucky. The one caveat to the chambered round is if he was possibly a new carrier. I know when I started carrying, for the first several weeks, I had an empty chamber. I wasn't comfortable carrying that way until I got real confident with my draw that my trigger finger would be in the right position. But then once I started carrying chambered, that became my full-time method and I would never change that.

I don't know that that was the case with him at all. But you are right, he was very fortunate that he had the time to chamber a round and still defend himself without getting hurt. That is probably not the norm.
    When my state went "shall issue" in July 1995, I started carrying on a regular daily basis. Not once did I ever carry a sidearm without it being in full battery. But then, I have been a gun enthusiast since 1968 and used to hunt with a handgun. I learned well the practice of safety, both in carrying and using my firearms; all of them. I believe one should never become cavalier when armed or adopt the attitude that they know everything and have a "I'vs been around guns all my life" persona. Having respect for your firearms and a thorough knowledge of their operation and their particular features while always being cognizant of the responsibly you must hold is not only prudent but mandatory, in my opinion.
    Last edited by SouthernBoyVA; May 18th, 2020 at 01:26 PM.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

Distinguished Member Array RedSafety's Avatar
    Colt, as in .45, not pony. Ha! Ha!
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

Sponsored Links