Internet shopping, stuff going fast esp prep stuff. You ready? - Page 3

Internet shopping, stuff going fast esp prep stuff. You ready?

This is a discussion on Internet shopping, stuff going fast esp prep stuff. You ready? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Glock2201 It might lose combustibility but I have had gas for quite a few months and it still works fine. If you ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Internet shopping, stuff going fast esp prep stuff. You ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Glock2201 View Post
    It might lose combustibility but I have had gas for quite a few months and it still works fine. If you add ethanol treatment and stabilizer it will be fine.
    hay
    Yeah I've used old gas as well but there is still only so long it remains effective. If using for prepping and it is stored for conceivably what could be years then I don't see it working as intended.
    Sister likes this.
    The More People I Meet the More I Like My Dog.

Quote Originally Posted by ShenandoahValley View Post
    hay
    Yeah I've used old gas as well but there is still only so long it remains effective. If using for prepping and it is stored for conceivably what could be years then I don't see it working as intended.
    I would agree but to keep a couple of 5 gallon cans full all the time when I use that in a few months time. It would at least get you through for a short period of time. I would also be willing to bet if you had a 35 gallon drum full somewhere for a few years and had to use it you could use it without major issues. I would not want to use old gas in a vehicle for extended period of times but a tankful until fresh stuff was available would work.
    ShenandoahValley and Sister like this.

Try finding gas mask and filters esp 40mm and M50 ..

Half the problem is most comapny wont sell to non cops so the ones that do are back ordered to heck and back ..And a lot come to find out are EU or Russian made so long long deleys

Freeze dried food etc is coming back but still hard to find
    Sister likes this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links