Trump says that he takes Hydroxychloroquine

This is a discussion on Trump says that he takes Hydroxychloroquine within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; His body...his choice...right Libs? https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...dxdv1QucHhuEr8 The people on FB who are freaking out over this because it, "hasn't been proven" are the same people who ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: Trump says that he takes Hydroxychloroquine

VIP Member

His body...his choice...right Libs?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...dxdv1QucHhuEr8

The people on FB who are freaking out over this because it, "hasn't been proven" are the same people who are excited about a vaccine being developed in a couple of months, where it usually takes a year or so to develop.

Hydroxychloroquine has been used safely for over 70 years.
    airslot, msgt/ret, flh and 6 others like this.
    Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.- Mark Twain

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanlouise View Post
    His body...his choice...right Libs?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...dxdv1QucHhuEr8

The people on FB who are freaking out over this because it, "hasn't been proven" are the same people who are excited about a vaccine being developed in a couple of months, where it usually takes a year or so to develop.

Hydroxychloroquine has been used safely for over 70 years.

He can do whatever he wants ..But it can have some nasty as heck side effect

Frankly that worries me .. How much is he taking ..This can cause major heart and possible liver issues and is know to cause nasty mental issues in some cases aggation , haullication , vivid scary dreams etc .

Its well know to cause heart issues and mental issues esp in larger ammonts.. Safe yes but with the cavet of it not being like OTC safe
    Texas Red likes this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    He can do whatever he wants ..But it can have some nasty as heck side effect

Frankly that worries me .. How much is he taking ..This can cause major heart and possible liver issues and is know to cause nasty mental issues in some cases aggation , haullication , vivid scary dreams etc .

Its well know to cause heart issues and mental issues esp in larger ammonts.. Safe yes but with the cavet of it not being like OTC safe
    I'm pretty sure the President of the United States, who has a personal physician, will have plenty of medical supervision.

Every single drug on the market has a list of side effects a mile long. They are all risk/reward. Hydroxy is no worse than most.
    Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.- Mark Twain

Whether or not it has been proven for COVID it is not illegal for off-label prescription use. Trump says he consulted with the White House physician on it.
    Attack Squadron 65 "Tigers", USS Eisenhower '80 - '83, peackeeping w/Iran, Libya, Lebanon and E. Europe

Distinguished Member Array SFury's Avatar
    I take a few drugs with nasty side effects. That's why I get regular monitoring of certain things to make certain I keep on ticking. The biggest thing is the yearly liver and kidney checks. If they start showing certain signs then I have to drastically alter my medication.

If I start turning yellow, I know I have to go in and get tested immediately. Apparently, just because I tolerate the meds now, doesn't mean I always will.

VIP Member
    Practice what you preach...
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws.”― Friedrich Nietzsche

I don't believe him at all

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithinFlorida View Post
    I don't believe him at all
    Why not?
    airslot, msgt/ret and Redbert31 like this.

I got a feeling there's about to be a run on fish tank cleaning chemicals.
    "Some people go to bed with Lucifer..........then cry, cry, cry when they don't greet the day with God."

Doctor in Texas that was on Youtube said she prescribed this to all her patients that has Covid 19 symptoms and all survived without going to the hospital. There is an ulterior motive for squelching the whole hydroxychloroquine thing. As soon as it came out that this stuff seemed to have a very positive effect.......it was suddenly poison and was killing people. Can't make a billion or more dollars off a vaccine if the cure has already been found and has existed for 70 years. Would big Pharmacy do something like this? Yeah, and Bill Gates and Dr Fauci would in a New York Nursing home second.
    Give to them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors; give to them according to the work of their hands; render to them their deserts. Psalm 28:4

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    Doctor in Texas that was on Youtube said she prescribed this to all her patients that has Covid 19 symptoms and all survived without going to the hospital. There is an ulterior motive for squelching the whole hydroxychloroquine thing. As soon as it came out that this stuff seemed to have a very positive effect.......it was suddenly poison and was killing people. Can't make a billion or more dollars off a vaccine if the cure has already been found and has existed for 70 years. Would big Pharmacy do something like this? Yeah, and Bill Gates and Dr Fauci would in a New York Nursing home second.
    Even if HCQ can "cure" COVID, a vaccine will still be very popular with most people. The labs and Pharmaceutical companies will make a zillion dollars off this crisis not matter what. Labs already have.

There are a lot of people who will make a lot of money...Gates for sure and Fauci is getting his 15 minutes of fame and probably a nice parting gift from the Left.

I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of Americans have no idea that you cannot just waltz into a drug store and request some hydroxychloroquine. They wouldn't know the difference between aspirin, fertilizer, nitroglycerin, fish tank cleaner, Tide Pods, and prescription medications. It's all just to be stuffed into your mouth...right?

Has this country really devolved into a huge pile of terminally stupid people?
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by OldChap View Post
    Has this country really devolved into a huge pile of terminally stupid people?
    Huh?
    OldChap, zonker1986, PEF and 5 others like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Huh?
    Well...there are seemingly thousands of people having conniption fits because Trump is taking a prescription medication. Heavens above...millions will die if they follow his example and take a PRESCRIPTION medication.

Where's my Tide Pods???
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."

"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

"If you have to be told to not drink bleach, you might be a Democrat".

...insert fish tank cleaner
    ...insert tide pods
    ...insert Drano
    ...insert cat box droppings
    ....insert battery acid
    ....LSD from Timothy Leary's private stash
    ....insert pretty much any ridiculous thing that normal people know to be bad for them. Operative word is NORMAL people
    Give to them according to their deeds and according to the wickedness of their endeavors; give to them according to the work of their hands; render to them their deserts. Psalm 28:4

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links