Here’s the real scoop on the banned Walmart OC’er

This is a discussion on Here’s the real scoop on the banned Walmart OC’er within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Talked to a guy I know who works Loss Prevention at Walmart, the very Walmart that the idiot OCing was banned from. And here’s the ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Here’s the real scoop on the banned Walmart OC’er

Talked to a guy I know who works Loss Prevention at Walmart, the very Walmart that the idiot OCing was banned from.

And here’s the story from a real gun guy himself; the guy who filmed it all from the security room.

This guy comes in, and because he can’t get help at the Sporting Goods counter, starts messing with the cash register, phone system, and other things.

Then, when someone comes there to see what he wants, he tries to talk them down on the price of a Kayak. When they won’t come down on price, he starts yelling obscenities and acting like an ass, alarming people in the immediate vicinity.

Then he jumps on a child’s bicycle and starts riding it around the store. Meanwhile, his clip on nylon holster keeps coming loose requiring him to constantly put his hand on the gun to keep it from flopping around.

Concerned this guy might be off his rocker, the police are called.

Then, our model citizen, whom of course was just exercising his Constitutional rights, grabs a shopping cart and throws random stuff in it to make himself appear just like a “ normal “ shopper.

Then when the police arrive, he starts recording and playing the innocent game.

Meanwhile, across the nation, many people are ignorantly defending this turd who got what he deserved.
    " Blessed is that man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight.”
    -Jeff Cooper

“ Looking around doesn’t cost you anything; and it’s a healthy habit”
    -Joe Foss

Senior Moderator
    Details matter.

Thanks for the follow on the excitement.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ: Buy These Stickers Here

"If we suppose them sincere, we must pity their ignorance; if insincere, we must abhor the spirit of deception which it betrays." Alexander Hamilton

And now we know... the rest of the story.
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by graydude View Post
    And now we know... the rest of the story.
    Said in your best Paul Harvey voice, It's nice to hear the full story. Reminds me of the videos of some poor undeserving criminal being abused by some overbearing police officer, what they don't show is the previous five minutes where the criminal assaulted the officer first.
    airslot, graydude, G-man* and 7 others like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

Distinguished Member Array RedSafety's Avatar
    Ok, NOT reported in the news. It doesn't sound like the OC had much to do with the reason for the ban. But of course the press has to ignore what doesn't support their agenda. And this guy made himself an easy mark for them.
    When seconds count, help is only 18+ minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSafety View Post
    Ok, NOT reported in the news. It doesn't sound like the OC had much to do with the reason for the ban. But of course the press has to ignore what doesn't support their agenda. And this guy made himself an easy mark for them.
    They all make themselves an easy mark.

When your OC rig is a cheap nylon clip on holster, you have not only demonstrated your ignorance, but have demonstrated you have put no real thought in to SD....you are just trying to make a statement.

The few people I see OC around here almost always wear the same cheap and cheesy rig.
    " Blessed is that man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight.”
    -Jeff Cooper

“ Looking around doesn’t cost you anything; and it’s a healthy habit”
    -Joe Foss

A few years back while visiting my son in Idaho I actually saw 2 morons sporting a nylon cheapy clipped on the back of a pair of sweatpants and just hanging there ready to hit the floor. These two were not together mind you but, two different guys in different locations.
    The real killer was neither one had any situational awareness......... obviously. It actually made me mad that there were people this stupid living among us. The people I see OCing here so far have been squared away with not only retention holsters but, they did not carry themselves like people you would want to test.
    G-man*, airslot, OldChap and 2 others like this.

Makes more sense now.
    NECCdude, OldChap, Sister and 2 others like this.

Why am I not surprised?
    Sister and gatorbait51 like this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Did the Loss Prevention guy say anything about the AR? Or am I mixing up different Walmart events?
    Sister and gatorbait51 like this.
    Ride hard, shoot straight, always speak the truth

Quote Originally Posted by graydude View Post
    Did the Loss Prevention guy say anything about the AR? Or am I mixing up different Walmart events?

Different incidents.
    graydude, Sister and gatorbait51 like this.

Senior Member Array KILTED COWBOY's Avatar
    If this is true, I was wrong about this guy and apologize to y'all

As seen here, one fault of the gun community is the promotion of stories supposedly showing "Ma rights is being violated" when it's actually a guy just being a jackass. This phenomenon is similar to the one city council member or state representative simply making an anti-2A statement and now that city or state is "doing" that statement in the eyes of alarmist advocates.
    Arkancide- Three self-inflicted gunshots to the head with hands tied behind the back.

Active Shooter Response- Assess the situation, Position yourself to gain tactical advantage, Engage perpetrator violently (APE).

Quote Originally Posted by G-man* View Post
    They all make themselves an easy mark.

When your OC rig is a cheap nylon clip on holster, you have not only demonstrated your ignorance, but have demonstrated you have put no real thought in to SD....you are just trying to make a statement.

The few people I see OC around here almost always wear the same cheap and cheesy rig.
    G-man*, Sister, Bad Bob and 1 others like this.
    I'm not inclined to disarm for a concert, game, (entertainment) and I ain't going on a plane or cruise.
    "Wouldn't want to or Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

So the truth comes out! The problem wasn’t that he was carrying a gun, the problem was that he was doing other things inside the store to cause problems. Another problem though is this side of the story will never become popular, because the anti open carry narrative fits the agenda better.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    We get the government we deserve.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links