Second Amendment "Auditor" Arrested and Charged
This is a discussion on Second Amendment "Auditor" Arrested and Charged within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by starlights
- the facts simply don't lie
- CA is #2 behind Texas in national gun sales and according to ...
November 16th, 2019 11:42 PM
You say stats dont like but you either failed stats class or never took it. In California 39.56 million people spend $3.64 billion on guns. Thats $92.01 per person. Next door, in Arizona, 7.172 million people spent $1.12 billion. Thats 156.16 per person. You are right that the stats dont lie, you just dont understand them.
Originally Posted by starlights
We all know that open carry is allowed while hunting. Your picture of someone holding a shotgun doesn't change that if you walk around town with an open carried handgun on your hip you'll be arrested because there is a law against open carry there.
Yes, you can shoot on your property. Thats not something special in California.
Im aware of those public hunting areas. Ive hunted on them. Im also aware of the fact that they dont allow vehicles in some of those areas anymore.
Open carry has been a non issue in Texas. Worry about your own state. This thread isn't even about Texas, or California. Many of us know all about California. Showing that you dont have to conceal a shotgun while hunting isnt blowing anyones mind.
We get the government we deserve.
November 17th, 2019 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by Havok
- I won't debate the stat stuff with you, the source CLEARLY says California #2
- Accept the truth versus fighting people from California
- I GUARANTEE you there are more gun stores, guns, ranges, shooting and hunting areas here in CA versus just about any other state..
- "but theres more people in california!" -- doesn't matter it's #2 in the nation
- WHO would walk around town with a handgun openley uness they were:
B) looking for attention
D) A Black Panther/"2A Auditard"
E) ALL OF THE ABOVE
- Nobody is trying to blow your mind with CA gun laws.
- But I am reminding you that your bias towards CA is unwarranted
- CA knows it is not AZ
- But you are inferring that CA is NEW JERSEY or NY State -- it is NOT
- I will ALWAYS remind anyone who gets it wrong about CA what the reality is here
- REMEMBER all the weak WHINERS RAN from CA to AZ
- the only people left here are the ones supporting CHANGE
- CA doesnt aim to be like the poorer states of AZ and TX with 'consitutional carry' - it seeks common-sense gun laws... some are good, some are bad, some are changing, some are not... but it is categorically wrong to call California 'anti-gun'
- you're welcome
- Even the snowflakes in San Francisco are changing lolz:
"The Liberal Gun Club" (out of SF)
- No it's not perfect
- YES IT'S A START
- from a california perspective this is almost miraculous that it even exists..lol
November 17th, 2019 01:39 AM
- here's another example of the change coming...
San Francisco Mayoral candidate Ellen Lee Zhou calling for the Chinese community in San Francisco to arm themselves.
November 17th, 2019 01:48 AM
- mainstream media wont show you PEOPLE like Ellen Zhou running for mayor of SF:
November 17th, 2019 01:49 AM
Nobody cares who is running for mayor of SF. I just reread the first post and its still about an event that took place in OKC.
We get the government we deserve.
November 17th, 2019 01:55 AM
listen to ellen defend the NRA:
November 17th, 2019 09:38 AM
I think we're done for this round.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk