Second Amendment "Auditor" Arrested and Charged - Page 8

Second Amendment "Auditor" Arrested and Charged

This is a discussion on Second Amendment "Auditor" Arrested and Charged within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by starlights - texas don't have constitutional carry - CA is virtual shall-issue in all counties except LA and SF - texas no ...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 142
Like Tree343Likes

Thread: Second Amendment "Auditor" Arrested and Charged

  1. #106
    VIP Member Array Havok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    - texas don't have constitutional carry
    - CA is virtual shall-issue in all counties except LA and SF
    - texas no gun signs have force of law, in CA they don't
    - and the more those 'auditors' audit the 2A the more fodder for gun-control advocates -- that was the lesson of the Panthers...

    - 'auditing' for auditing's sake brings laws for law's sake
    - common sense, DISCRETION, and freedom are all reciprocal.

    - Rights are interesting: they exist so long as you don't excersize them simply for the sake of excersizing them
    - don't believe me?
    - keep 'auditing' and see the new laws the powers come up with...




    .
    You're trying to compare california gun laws to texas and you're not on the winning side. Its not even a close comparison. I know Texas doesnt have constitutional carry...yet. my sarcastic comment about constitutional carry in California was that the Black Panthers did not hurt gun rights in California. California being an anti gun state hurt california. The Black Panthers were the excuse, not the reason. You STILL dont get it, just like I said in the thread about you beign able to "register" more guns to your carry permit. People carrying long guns did great things for gun rights here in Texas. As another poster pointed out, it all depends on where you're at. If you lose rights because you exercise them, you dont have them to begin with. Thats not a problem here in Texas.
    We get the government we deserve.

  2. #107
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    You're trying to compare california gun laws to texas and you're not on the winning side. Its not even a close comparison. I know Texas doesnt have constitutional carry...yet. my sarcastic comment about constitutional carry in California was that the Black Panthers did not hurt gun rights in California. California being an anti gun state hurt california. The Black Panthers were the excuse, not the reason. You STILL dont get it, just like I said in the thread about you beign able to "register" more guns to your carry permit. People carrying long guns did great things for gun rights here in Texas. As another poster pointed out, it all depends on where you're at. If you lose rights because you exercise them, you dont have them to begin with. Thats not a problem here in Texas.

    - I'm not comparing CA to Texas
    - I reminding you of the FACTS
    - FACT: no constitutional carry in Texas (so much for your rights)
    - FACT: no firearms signs have force of law in Texas (so much for your rights -- that was actually to remind you that Texas has a more restrictive gun law than CA - LOL!)

    - Work on it
    - But in my opinion open carrying will only make matters worse

    - the panthers open carried to 'test the second amendment' and it led to gun control laws
    - 100% certain that if people keep 'auditing' the 2A more gun control WILL happen

  3. #108
    VIP Member Array Havok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    - I'm not comparing CA to Texas
    - I reminding you of the FACTS
    - FACT: no constitutional carry in Texas (so much for your rights)
    - FACT: no firearms signs have force of law in Texas (so much for your rights -- that was actually to remind you that Texas has a more restrictive gun law than CA - LOL!)

    - Work on it
    - But in my opinion open carrying will only make matters worse

    - the panthers open carried to 'test the second amendment' and it led to gun control laws
    - 100% certain that if people keep 'auditing' the 2A more gun control WILL happen
    Only certain signs carry legal weight in Texas, and there are certain conditions. Believe it or not, Texas respects property rights as well. I know thats foreign to California as well.
    You think open carrying makes things worse because you live in a state where open carry is illegal and you can barely own guns to begin with. You dont understand the culture other places in the country. Whether you like it or not, a group of people open carrying long guns has made a huge positive impact in Texas. Whether you like it or not, a group of ranchers with long guns in Nevada, and then again in Oregon were a blessing for the nation.

    The guy thinking he is "auditing" someone is dumb, because there is no real audit, but there is nothing wrong with carrying a long gun if he decides he wants to. With the exception of carrying in a business that serves alcohol, of course, since that is against the law there. Some people just feel the need to get bent out of shape when others carry a firearm superior to theirs.
    Bikenut likes this.
    We get the government we deserve.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #109
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    Only certain signs carry legal weight in Texas, and there are certain conditions. Believe it or not, Texas respects property rights as well. I know thats foreign to California as well.
    You think open carrying makes things worse because you live in a state where open carry is illegal and you can barely own guns to begin with. You dont understand the culture other places in the country. Whether you like it or not, a group of people open carrying long guns has made a huge positive impact in Texas. Whether you like it or not, a group of ranchers with long guns in Nevada, and then again in Oregon were a blessing for the nation.

    The guy thinking he is "auditing" someone is dumb, because there is no real audit, but there is nothing wrong with carrying a long gun if he decides he wants to. With the exception of carrying in a business that serves alcohol, of course, since that is against the law there. Some people just feel the need to get bent out of shape when others carry a firearm superior to theirs.

    - well we shall see how it plays out for Texas
    - open carry DID make things worse in CA and every other state where open carry is excersized for the sake of excersicing it..
    - that's my warning to Texas... 'auditards' (yes, auditards) = Black Panthers = goodbye open carry

    - and to remind you of the facts again, California is second to Texas in the entire nation in gun-sales and overall gun-economy... hardly an 'anti-gun' culture being #2 in the entire nation..lol
    - what IS here is hoops and regulations which gets confused by outsiders as being restrictive

    - there is no legitimate reason to open carry aside from hunting or range shooting or shooting on your own property ALL of which are 100% legal in California.
    - this may shock you, but we see people openly shooting on their property and openly carrying at free public shooting areas or hunting all the time in CA

    - these activities were of course the common-sense ideas behind open carrying. But when Panthers/auditards came along, it was clear the people couldnt handle it..

    - so my point is, Im not sure what I'm missing by seeing some wannabee cowboy with a gun on his hip at the mall?

    - this is how we do it in CA, hate all you want:


  6. #110
    VIP Member Array Havok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    - well we shall see how it plays out for Texas
    - open carry DID make things worse in CA and every other state where open carry is excersized for the sake of excersicing it..
    - that's my warning to Texas... 'auditards' (yes, auditards) = Black Panthers = goodbye open carry

    - and to remind you of the facts again, California is second to Texas in the entire nation in gun-sales and overall gun-economy... hardly an 'anti-gun' culture being #2 in the entire nation..lol
    - what IS here is hoops and regulations which gets confused by outsiders as being restrictive

    - there is no legitimate reason to open carry aside from hunting or range shooting or shooting on your own property ALL of which are 100% legal in California.
    - this may shock you, but we see people openly shooting on their property and openly carrying at free public shooting areas or hunting all the time in CA

    - these activities were of course the common-sense ideas behind open carrying. But when Panthers/auditards came along, it was clear the people couldnt handle it..

    - so my point is, Im not sure what I'm missing by seeing some wannabee cowboy with a gun on his hip at the mall?

    - this is how we do it in CA, hate all you want:

    California is #2 in gun sales because there are roughly 10.7 million more people there than the second most populated state in the nation. To put that in perspective there are 42 states with less than 10.7 people. Your statistic means nothing. Your strict gun laws say everything. You are wrong about OC. You just dont know any better. Yes hoops and regulations are restrictive. Thats the point of them. People open carry for the same reason people conceal carry. Why is someone a "wanna be cowboy" just because their shirt doesnt cover their gun?

    You say that video is how you do it in california. Id be embarrassed to admit that.
    OD* and msgt/ret like this.
    We get the government we deserve.

  7. #111
    Senior Moderator
    Array bmcgilvray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    17,365
    One thing about it; no matter how ya' choose to define "hoops and regulations" it can't be American liberty.

    If it walks like "restrictions" and it quacks like "restrictions" then it's restrictions and it stinks to high heaven like proscription.
    Last edited by bmcgilvray; November 16th, 2019 at 12:10 PM.
    Bikenut, Nix, OD* and 4 others like this.

  8. #112
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion county, Ohio
    Posts
    32,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    I think I have said multiple times that carrying into a place where itís prohibited by law was not smart. Iím not advocating for breaking the law. You seem bothered by someone carrying a gun, regardless of whether or not itís legal. Or am I misunderstanding your opinion here?
    Three non-answers in a row. I was asking a question, not expressing an opinion for you to misunderstand.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

    "Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

  9. #113
    VIP Member Array Havok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Three non-answers in a row. I was asking a question, not expressing an opinion for you to misunderstand.
    My opinion on this subject has been made extremely clear. I provided a straight forward answer and explanation to your questions. If you wanted an honest answer, you got it. If you wanted me to say what you wanted to hear, but I didn't, then Im sorry to disappoint you.
    We get the government we deserve.

  10. #114
    flh
    flh is offline
    Distinguished Member Array flh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York...NOT ...Noo Yawk
    Posts
    1,949
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post

    A question , which one of these Einstein's are you ....
    Havok, OD*, msgt/ret and 1 others like this.



    The Greatest Lesson I Have Learned in Life is that I still have a lot to Learn

  11. #115
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion county, Ohio
    Posts
    32,753
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post

    - this is how we do it in ca, hate all you want:
    yhgtbsm
    Havok and M1911A1 like this.
    "Stop being dangerous, and you become edible." William Aprill

    "Slaves, enjoy your freedom." Chuck Klosterman

  12. #116
    VIP Member Array wmhawth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Western Colorado
    Posts
    6,625
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    -
    - this is how we do it in CA, hate all you want:

    Good grief! Someone ought to red flag these dorks. Maybe there is a good reason for those California gun laws after all.
    Wavygravy, OD*, OldVet and 1 others like this.

  13. #117
    VIP Member Array OldVet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Florida Twilight Zone
    Posts
    31,830
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    - this is how we do it in CA, hate all you want:

    I think your credibility meter just dropped to null.
    Havok, msgt/ret, M1911A1 and 1 others like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Curmudgeon on the loose.
    Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

  14. #118
    Member Array Misty Lu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    98
    It isn't so much OC is bad. It's the clearly provocative intention of some of those doing it that draws negative attention. And who carries a rifle into a store to simply do some shopping?

  15. #119
    VIP Member Array Havok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    US
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty Lu View Post
    It isn't so much OC is bad. It's the clearly provocative intention of some of those doing it that draws negative attention. And who carries a rifle into a store to simply do some shopping?
    The same type of people who carry a pistol into a store to do some shopping. Many of the arguments and questions by people against carrying rifles are strikingly similar to the arguments/questions made by the left.
    Bikenut likes this.
    We get the government we deserve.

  16. #120
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    California is #2 in gun sales because there are roughly 10.7 million more people there than the second most populated state in the nation. To put that in perspective there are 42 states with less than 10.7 people. Your statistic means nothing. Your strict gun laws say everything. You are wrong about OC. You just dont know any better. Yes hoops and regulations are restrictive. Thats the point of them. People open carry for the same reason people conceal carry. Why is someone a "wanna be cowboy" just because their shirt doesnt cover their gun?

    You say that video is how you do it in california. Id be embarrassed to admit that.


    - no
    - the facts simply don't lie
    - CA is #2 behind Texas in national gun sales and according to some sources #1 in the American gun economy
    - That is HARDLY an 'anti-gun state' or an anti-gun culture

    - in fact just the opposite the numbers simply don't lie:



    "Top Ten States with the Highest Economic Impact of the Gun Industry

    1. Texas: $3.83B and 23,070 jobs

    2. California: $3.64B and 20,610 jobs"



    .....

    - stats don't lie
    - doesnt matter how many more people are in CA - if it was an anti-gun state those numbers wouldnt be what they indeed are

    - Open carry happens in California DAILY
    - you just can't comprehend your mainstream media programming deceiving you

    - Do you realize that we are legally allowed to shoot shotguns on our property here?
    - And that most other target shooting on private proerty isin't enforced unless it defies common sense?
    - common sense meaning within city-limits or downtown, etc?

    - Do you not realize that there are PUBLIC, STATE shooting areas and hunting areas where people OPEN CARRY all the time?
    - these areas are not even patrolled or enforced..

    - try to wrap your head around this (from the BLM website):

    "Public Lands in California offer a wide variety of recreational opportunities, including hunting, fishing and recreational target shooting.

    14 million acres available for hunting and recreational shooting:




    - I know, I know, TV never told you that! lol!




    - 14 MILLION ACRES of OPEN SHOOTING and therefore OPEN CARRY
    - 'unmanaged' means no government officials are there to babysit or check on you
    - people set up shot and openly carry, target shoot, and hunt all over california on a daily basis



    - ZOMG!^ Open carry duck-hunting in CALIFORNIA?!? The TV never told me that was allowed in California! lololol


    - you gotta re-educate yourself about CA
    - Join our fight instead of fighting us

    - YES open-carry IN DUMB PLACES is banned here AS IT SHOULD BE.
    - YES open-carry IS ALLOWED and HAPPENS in ALL PLACES WHERE IT SHOULD BE ALLOWED and makes sense: on rural property, anywhere with a backstop away from roads, etc, and hunting areas


    - again, as far as Texas and 'auditors' go - it will only lead to common-sense banning of spectacle-related open-carry practices...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •