Second Amendment "Auditor" Arrested and Charged - Page 9

Second Amendment "Auditor" Arrested and Charged

This is a discussion on Second Amendment "Auditor" Arrested and Charged within the Open Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by bmcgilvray One thing about it; no matter how ya' choose to define "hoops and regulations" it can't be American liberty. If it ...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 142
Like Tree343Likes

Thread: Second Amendment "Auditor" Arrested and Charged

  1. #121
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcgilvray View Post
    One thing about it; no matter how ya' choose to define "hoops and regulations" it can't be American liberty.

    If it walks like "restrictions" and it quacks like "restrictions" then it's restrictions and it stinks to high heaven like proscription.

    - Liberty is an ILLUSION
    - We live in a land of LAWS not 'rights'
    - If you think you have FREEDOM, go drive down the road going 150mph and tell me what happens.........

    - the IDEA is to have laws that MAKE SENSE...



    .

  2. #122
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by flh View Post
    A question , which one of these Einstein's are you ....


    - lol
    - none are me ... a few of those guys were a bit overweight though..
    - don't be jealous because you can't shoot openly in New York...lol

    this one is in the same shooting area... be jelly:


  3. #123
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    Good grief! Someone ought to red flag these dorks. Maybe there is a good reason for those California gun laws after all.

    - I DO understand they are not practcing good gun saftey
    - that was my point
    - I wouldn't want to be around them for obvious reasons

    - MY POINT to whats-his-face was that there are unregulated, public open/carry open shooting/hunting areas in CA - 14 MILLION acres not including private property where people are open carrying and openly shooting

    - when someone says CA is 'anti gun' or 'doesnt have a gun culture' it's simply wrong
    - the state and blm literally set aside 14 million acres for people to target shoot and hunt

    - the guys in the video again were UNSAFE -- it was to illustrate that they are indeed: open carrying, openly shooting (without safe discipline), and that happens in CA daily... hardly 'anti gun'

  4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #124
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty Lu View Post
    It isn't so much OC is bad. It's the clearly provocative intention of some of those doing it that draws negative attention. And who carries a rifle into a store to simply do some shopping?

    - agreed
    - it is provocative
    - people in CA open carry on their property and in hunting areas and target shooting areas
    - common sense says those are the areas one would need/want to open-carry

    - open carrying at the grocery-store?
    - it makes no sense OTHER than to provoke/inflame like the Panthers did in the 1960's...

    - you don't carry a rifle to go shopping for tiolet-paper.. nor do you carry a shovel, a pick-axe, an extension ladder, or a fire-hydrant to go shopping either...

    - common sense is good for the nation...

  6. #125
    Member Array M1911A1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Northwest Washington State
    Posts
    469
    1. Statistics do lie, all of the time. Statistics is a science that was invented to permit our understanding of various human endeavors to be manipulated by people with specific points-of-view and specific agendas.

    2. The lady in the photo is hunting pheasants, not ducks. And the only thing that she's openly carrying is a shotgun. There's not a pistol or rifle in sight.

    3. When I was living in California, up until 21 years ago, concealed carry in any urban area, where a rational person would believe it to be necessary, was forbidden, unless one had a license granted by the Sheriff of a very distant, very rural county. Further, open carry of any firearm had become illegal anywhere except within designated shooting and hunting areas. As I understand it, these laws still apply.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Steve
    Retired Leathersmith and Practical Shooter

    "Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

  7. #126
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by M1911A1 View Post
    1. Statistics do lie, all of the time. Statistics is a science that was invented to permit our understanding of various human endeavors to be manipulated by people with specific points-of-view and specific agendas.

    2. The lady in the photo is hunting pheasants, not ducks. And the only thing that she's openly carrying is a shotgun. There's not a pistol or rifle in sight.

    3. When I was living in California, up until 21 years ago, concealed carry in any urban area, where a rational person would believe it to be necessary, was forbidden, unless one had a license granted by the Sheriff of a very distant, very rural county. Further, open carry of any firearm had become illegal anywhere except within designated shooting and hunting areas. As I understand it, these laws still apply.


    - pheasant? duck? taste the same right?

    - here is a vid from the same shooting area... skip to 1:00 I think he has an AR, a scoped rifle, and a pistol...



  8. #127
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    here's another one from the same area, at least one guy keeps a pistol on his hip (open carry):


  9. #128
    Moderator
    Array msgt/ret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    15,220
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    - pheasant? duck? taste the same right?

    - here is a vid from the same shooting area... skip to 1:00 I think he has an AR, a scoped rifle, and a pistol...


    Not even close.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

  10. #129
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    - this next one is in Dulzura, California...
    - which is in SAN DIEGO county lol...



  11. #130
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Not even close.
    - what do they taste like?
    - which is better?

  12. #131
    Moderator
    Array msgt/ret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    15,220
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    - what do they taste like?
    - which is better?
    I like them both but duck breast is more like thigh meat while pheasant is more like chicken breast.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."
    A 9MM MAY expand to .45 but a 45ACP will never shrink to 9MM.

  13. #132
    Member Array M1911A1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Northwest Washington State
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by starlights View Post
    - what do they taste like?
    - which is better?
    A duck, freshly killed, drawn, and plucked, rotisseried stuffed with a whole, peeled orange, is delicious. But watch out for the birdshot: Don't chew on it. Spit it out.
    I've never liked pheasant.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Steve
    Retired Leathersmith and Practical Shooter

    "Qui desiderat pacem, pręparet bellum."

  14. #133
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    - the guy in this video has a pistol in some sort of thigh-holster:


  15. #134
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I like them both but duck breast is more like thigh meat while pheasant is more like chicken breast.

    - great!

    - I like both types!

    - sounds delicious

    - happy hunting!


    One more video:



  16. #135
    Member Array starlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by M1911A1 View Post
    A duck, freshly killed, drawn, and plucked, rotisseried stuffed with a whole, peeled orange, is delicious. But watch out for the birdshot: Don't chew on it. Spit it out.
    I've never liked pheasant.

    - now you're makin me hungry!
    - gotta find me some CA legal duck now...




    :)

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •