Diaper bag ideas. - Page 2

Diaper bag ideas.

This is a discussion on Diaper bag ideas. within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; We use regular bags , looked like a big purse made out of a quilt ; ) H/D...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Diaper bag ideas.

We use regular bags , looked like a big purse made out of a quilt ; )
    H/D
    Old Man likes this.
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Keep in mind that my youngest [twins] are 30 this year. But I wanted a bag that was clearly a diaper bag. No one ever made comments about my "Man Purse" etc... And no one ever wanted to look in it as we went into a ball game, the zoo, The fair, Fireworks show, etc... The bag was easily big enough to load lunch for 10, a six pack, and anything else I might want in there! Hiding in plain sight! DR
    MMinSC and Old Man like this.

VIP Member
    Surprised no one mentioned these guy's. I've got no input on there gear, but they advertise/sponsor a gun channel I watch.

https://tacticalbabygear.com/?gclid=...BoCPnkQAvD_BwE
    Old Man likes this.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Defend Yourself
    Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
    This land abounds in ruffians and varmints. Their numbers are legion, their evil skills commensurate.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Backpack. You can stuff some of your stuff in them too. I would go with OD green.

We always had one. Raised 2 girls. I can see where having one in each vehicle would be a great idea. Don't have a problem with any of the items mentioned to go in them.
    Marine Corps 75-79
    NRA
    Florida Carry
    CCW SAFE
    Colt, Sig, S&W, Browning, Remington

They say the smells can bring back memories in incredible detail. I say it works the other way around. Make sure you have a really good gas mask.

Forget the changing pad. Carry a few of these instead. Easy cleanup....and versatile to the inventive.

Check out this H‑E‑B product: http://www.heb.com/product-detail/1820709

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Old Man likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Novarider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seeker_two View Post
    Forget the changing pad. Carry a few of these instead. Easy cleanup....and versatile to the inventive.

I never would have thought to use puppy pads. They are light, absorbent, fold up small and disposable. Fantastic idea!
    seeker_two and Old Man like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    One thing I have learned so far ( 20 month old boy) is that all these things you need are only for a limited time. They are relatively expensive new and worth nothing when you are finished with them. Even though some things get lightly used. My wife became an expert with our neighborhood's Facebook buy/sell/trade page. Lots of things that are inexpensive or sometimes just curb alerts that people are putting them out. My diaper bag was $10. It is a black sling type with a large pocket and three front pockets. Kinda looks like a mag pouch. Each of the front pouches hold 2 diapers and a 20 round Brownells AR mag. I usually travel light with just a few essentials. I ditched the changing pad because of the bulk. Just have a couple of bartender towels rolled tight. He's a boy. I have changed in on the hood of the car, on the dirt, etc. Never seemed to bother him. Snacks, latex gloves, ziplock bags, etc. Most of the stuff people carry I haven't needed.

Facebook groups are also a great way to get rid of this stuff when you are finished. We just do porch pickup and people leave the money under the mat. Super convenient when you do not have someone in mind to just give the things too. I just got a 6x4 foot wooden table with drawers for the wooden trains for $10 too. Beats the $125 new. Things like that pop up all the time.
    Good advice above. I just used old backpack. Less is more( except for diapers/wipes& rash cream)
    MMinSC likes this.

New "baby carry" forum needed?
    seeker_two and 033111 like this.

Thanks everyone for the congrats and the ideas. Much appreciated, it seems I may be likely to throw something together myself. Puppy pad idea is inspirational. As well as others of course.
    ShooterGranny likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker_two View Post

Well Iím going on week 3 of fatherhood now and wanted to say thanks to your post I use adult people version of puppy pads and they have definitely saved me multiple times just at home. So thanks no pee furniture here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links