Looking for semi auto handgun red dot/reflex sight recommendations.... - Page 2

Looking for semi auto handgun red dot/reflex sight recommendations....

This is a discussion on Looking for semi auto handgun red dot/reflex sight recommendations.... within the Related Gear & Equipment forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Vortex Venom vs Sig Romeo 1.......if the price were close....which would be better?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Looking for semi auto handgun red dot/reflex sight recommendations....

VIP Member
    Vortex Venom vs Sig Romeo 1.......if the price were close....which would be better?
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF

VIP Member
    Hot Red Dot sale @ PSA!

Vortex Venom. $179.99 shipped
    Romeo 5. $119.99 shipped
    MMinSC and Rock and Glock like this.
    "Once that bell rings, you're on your own. It's just you and the other guy.” - Joe Lewis

“I’m not obsessive about cleaning my guns. I like them like my martinis and my women....a ‘little’ dirty.....”

Member: GOA, SAF

With age and training I've gotten to the point I can shoot better than I can see.

I've been experimenting with other students guns who run RDS, but I really am feeling like I want to wait one more generation for Trijicon to come out with a
    sealed emitter before I have a slide milled. The ACRO doesn't impress me, mounting a T1 doesn't seem like the most convenient package to conceal, the Trijicon RMR are the
    bees knees except for having to remove them from the gun to change batteries, the SRO still is an open design...

So I wait.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    https://www.facebook.com/Appalachian...125519/?ref=hl
    I don't train to fight some street urchin, I train to fight the evil version of myself, and that person scares me, because I know the time I put into my training on how to beat him.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MMinSC View Post
    I really like my P320 RX with the X-Carry grip module. I plan to have my XDS 4inch 45 milled for a Jpoint as I carry that gun often.

ATTACH=CONFIG]303810[/ATTACH]
    Everyone knows Storm Troopers can't shoot, post Clone service.
    MMinSC and Rock and Glock like this.
    https://www.facebook.com/Appalachian...125519/?ref=hl
    I don't train to fight some street urchin, I train to fight the evil version of myself, and that person scares me, because I know the time I put into my training on how to beat him.

Distinguished Member Array TSKnight's Avatar
    Been carrying my G17 with the Holosun 507c around the farm just about 5 months now.
    It has been in dust and dirt and banged around getting in and out of equipment. So far my only complaint is that the lens gathers dust and leaves me with a foggy sight picture. I take the air hose to it regularly and wear my shirt untucked to keep some of the dust off of it.

I've got just over 1500 rounds through it since I mounted the Holosun.
    There have been no issues with holding zero and the shake awake feature eliminates the need to turn it on. It also has a solar panel that helps prolong battery life. With an estimated 50,000 hours of battery life, I'm not too worried about it. If it becomes a concern, I'll replace the battery once a year just for peace of mind.
    Rockymonster and MMinSC like this.
    Democracy:
    Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.
    Freedom:
    A well armed lamb contesting the vote.

I bought a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro used for just over half retail price. It's mounted on my M17 and it is just amazing. I've got the 2.5 MOA dot. No other experience with red dots, though once the Romeo Zero is available I may put one on one of my P365s.
    Rockymonster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockymonster View Post
    Hot Red Dot sale @ PSA!

Vortex Venom. $179.99 shipped
    Romeo 5. $119.99 shipped
    Every morning they email me a $5 store coupon and the Daily Deals. I do not have to drive west or north today so I'm fine but eventually I will have to drive by one of their stores.
    Rockymonster likes this.
    It takes a Viking to raze a village.

My wife has the ADE on her Canik. She has about 500 rounds through it and it has remained sighted in and the pistol has been knocked around once or twice. Attachment 303902Attachment 303904

It was very inexpensive. I even bought a couple more for other pistols.
    Rockymonster likes this.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links